Home Discussion Discuss: Validating User in JSP

• :)kalyan May 1, 2012 at 5:49 PM

thank u .. it helped a lot

• Registering users.petes October 27, 2012 at 12:06 PM

When registering new users is it ok to validate their input and store it in the DB all from one single servlet?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

user profile - JSP-Servlet
user profile  how to create a user profile for each user in the database and enable the user to modify it using jsp 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP User-Agent
JSP User-Agent          JSP User-Agent is used to display... illustrate an example from 'JSP User-Agent'. To understand and elaborate the example we 

JSP Interview Questions

user defined function inside a jsp
user defined function inside a jsp  how to write a user defined function inside a jsp page 

JSP Servlet Questions

user validation
user validation  i hv just started with my lessons in jsp n also doin... in validating the user.the code i hv written below doesnt redirect to the login...(); } } /* if(userName.equals(request.getParameter("user")) && 

JSP Servlet Questions

Admin and User Login JSP - JSP-Servlet
Admin and User Login JSP  Respected Sir, I am R.Ragavendran.. i need a JSP based program immediately.. In the home page, there must be a login... be present along with the Emp_id and name.. But when user has individually logged 

JavaScript Questions

jsp- adding user defined functions to a jsp
jsp- adding user defined functions to a jsp  Trying to write the function as below but getting errors. Can you please identify the cause of error and how to correct it. <% public String retrieveAndClearErrorMessage 

JSP Servlet Questions

user log in according to their role
user log in according to their role  i want a jsp code for different users log in to different pages according to their role.example normal user and administrator. normal user for user page and administrator for admin page 

JSP Servlet Questions

user log in according to their role
user log in according to their role  i want a jsp code for different users log in to different pages according to their role.example normal user and administrator. normal user for user page and administrator for admin page 

MySQL

Validating User in JSP
Validating User in JSP       Example program for validating user in JSP In this example we have to develop a JSP application which will validate user via servlet and JSP page. We are using tomcat 

JSP Servlet Questions

problem of static in jsp page by multiple user access
problem of static in jsp page by multiple user access  hi , i am continuing my online exam project,but i have a Singleton class which i am invoking from my jsp page , ths page can access by more number of users .every user 

JSP Servlet Questions

Remove attribute in user defined session - JSP-Servlet
Remove attribute in user defined session  Hi, How we can set remove attribute for user defined session. I am appreciating if you are sending solution as soon as possible? Thanks, Sanat Kumar 

Ajax Questions

Ajax user interface - Ajax
Ajax user interface  hello could anyone help my requirement... these all has to be do using JSP,AJAX,JDBC what exactly i needed... has to be done usind JSP & servlet only not in struts or not in any advanced 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp page to add the user to mysql database
jsp page to add the user to mysql database  adduser.jsp: <...;title>Add User</title> </head> <form name="user" action...;tr> <td>User Name</td> <td><input type 

Ajax Questions

jsp pages for dispatchaction for adding user to database
jsp pages for dispatchaction for adding user to database  ...;title>Add User</title> </head> <form name="user" action...;tr> <td>User Name</td> <td><input type="text 

JSP Servlet Questions

file share to particular user
file share to particular user  hi i am doing my project in jsp... a file to specific user , how to write code plzzz help. thank you in advance...;/b></td> <%--<td><b><u>User Description</u> 

JSP Servlet Questions

Using a user defined non-packaged servlet class in jsp. - JSP-Servlet
Using a user defined non-packaged servlet class in jsp.  i want know that how to use a user defined java servlet function's, variables and methods of a user defined java servlet in jsp.if possible plz try to explain with a simple 

JSP Servlet Questions

Updating user profile
Updating user profile  how should i provide user to update his profile with edit option including entered data by user should be shown in jsp page.... When the user clicks the particular edit button, that data will get shown 

JSP Servlet Questions

how can i send a mail to a particular user from a many user dropdown list in jsp
how can i send a mail to a particular user from a many user dropdown list in jsp  how can i a sent a user question to a particular person from a drop down list in jsp 

Java Beginners

login for different user in the same page
login for different user in the same page  how can i do the login for different user in the same page throug jsp 

JSP Tutorials

User Registration Form Using JSP(JspBeans)
User Registration Form Using JSP(JspBeans)  ... of user registration form using jsp. One of the basic programming tactics... to the JSP page retry.jsp allowing the user to make changes and resubmit 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to make authentication for each user using jsp/servlet?
how to make authentication for each user using jsp/servlet?  i have 10 jsp pages and 5 users.I use 10 buttons for open the page.Admin assign some jsp pages to each user.If admin assign page1 and page2 for user1 then make other 

Mobile Applications Questions

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to register user. - MobileApplications
/javascriptpagerefresh.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/user-registration-form...java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to register user.  Hi Mr.Deepak i... this java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to register user 

JSP Servlet Questions

forwarding request to a jsp when user clicks on back button in ie
forwarding request to a jsp when user clicks on back button in ie  Hi all, I have developed a web based application. After user log out... we forward request to a jsp page whenever user clicks on back button 

JSP Servlet Questions

code for user registration page and login page of emails using jsp
code for user registration page and login page of emails using jsp  hiiiiiii please send me the code for user registration page and login page of email using jsp and servlets and also code for database connectivity to oracle 

Java Beginners

user input in java - Java Beginners
user input in java   i am trying to write a code to compute the average of 5 numbers but i dont know what to do for the program to accept user.../jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to create file and save it into user defined path using jsp/servlet?
How to create file and save it into user defined path using jsp/servlet?  Hi.. Onclick event I have created one file.When file will create it should asked where to save file(like browse option 

JSP Servlet Questions

userregistration code -- http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/user-registration-form-using-jsp.shtml
userregistration code -- http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/user-registration-form-using-jsp.shtml  While running this application on netbeans7.0 , i am getting the following error: message /userregister/ description The requested 

Programming Tutorials

Track user's session using 'session' object in JSP
Track user's session using 'session' object in JSP This section is about tracking user identity across different JSP pages using 'session... to maintain state about a series of requests from the same user(that is, requests 

JSP Tutorials

Record user login and logout timing In JSP
Record user login and logout timing In JSP... application of maintain record of the user Login and Logout Time  in JSP... the user and show the user login status link.  2). Create a webpage " 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to store data entered by User in JSP page in XML file
How to store data entered by User in JSP page in XML file  How to store data entered by user in JSP page to be saved in XML file.On clicking submit...   JSP store data entered by user into XML file 1)form.jsp: <html> 

DMCA.com