Home Discussion Discuss: VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol

• LzQRocFxCyoMAdiana June 15, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Thanks for that! It's just the answer I nedeed.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
RMI Questions

RMI over Internet - RMI
RMI over Internet  Hello I've made a project which utilizes rmi for communication. Problem: I am unable to communicate using rmi over internet 1)the clients cannot connect to me 2)I am using client side callbacks  

General

What is WAP? Wireless Application Protocol
Application Protocol or WAP for short is simply a protocol - a standerized way for delivering Internet data over... the the mobile users to access the internet data. In future 

Programming Tutorials

What is WAP? Wireless Application Protocol

JSP Tutorials

HTTP Protocol
the communication generally takes place over a TCP/IP protocol. HTTP Request Methods: 1...HTTP Protocol          HTTP Protocol stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol 

General

UDP - User Datagram Protocol
. It layered on just below the ?Session? and sits above the IP(Internet Protocol... UDP - User Datagram Protocol       User Datagram Protocol or UDP for short is very 

Blog

Rich Internet Applications Benefits
Rich Internet Applications Benefits Rich Internet Applications provides grates benefits over html based websites. Application provides rich user interfaces for web applications. The deployment cost of Rich Internet Applications 

Java-Tutorials

What is FTP (File Transfer Protocol)?
FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol, which is basically a network protocol... (TCP-based network) through internet. The first FTP client applications were... like mobile devices. FTP or File transfer protocol can be used for exchange 

Java Tips and Examples

Welcome to the Internet
network known as the Internet. This collection which is known as Internet can... by CERN in Switzerland caused a tremendous evolution in the world of Internet. ... the technologies like HTTP (the HyperText Transport Protocol), and World 

Programming Tutorials

Rich Internet Application
Rich Internet Application The term RIA (Rich Internet Applications) refers... applications, it means Rich Internet Applications are a cross between web... while rest of some remain on application server. In the Rich Internet Application 

Technology What is?

What is POP?
; Post Office Protocol in short POP  is  the technology that is used for communication in the form of email. Email is the most wanted service over internet...; is  in the network programming language.  It is the protocol 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Rich Internet Application       The term RIA (Rich Internet Applications) refers to web applications..., it means Rich Internet Applications are a cross between web applications 

Programming Tutorials

Making Money by Writing Articles on the Internet
Making Money by Writing Articles on the Internet       Internet has revolutionized each and every... provided by the internet to common people. Article writing is one of them 

Java-Tutorials

UDP (User Datagram Protocol)
;Session’ and sits above the IP(Internet Protocol) in open system interconnection... UDP (User Datagram Protocol)       The User Datagram Protocol (UDP) is a transport protocol 

Programming Tutorials

Rich Internet Application       Rich Internet Application The term RIA (Rich Internet... of traditional desktop applications, it means Rich Internet Applications are a cross 

Hosting Tutorial

SSL Certificates
SSL Certificates Secure Sockets Layer or SSL for short is a protocol. It was developed by Netscape for transmitting private documents over internet. SSL...:. The SSL protocol uses a third party, a Certificate Authority (CA), to identify one 

Java-Tutorials

URL in term of Java Network Programming
) is the address of a resource on the Internet. In java network programming we can use URLs to connect and retrieve information over the Internet... components: Protocol identifier Resource name In which 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Code
Open Source Code What is SOAP SOAP is a protocol for exchanging XML-based messages over a computer network, normally using HTTP. SOAP forms... it in a competing product. It also gives them control over the quality 

WebSevices Questions

Web service protocol stack
Web service protocol stack  hii, What is the Web service protocol stack?   hello, The Web service protocol stack is an evolving set of protocols used to define, discover, and implement Web services 

Java Beginners

Secure file transfer protocol
Secure file transfer protocol  What is Secure file transfer protocol 

Mobile Applications Questions

object oriented programming protocol
object oriented programming protocol  What is object oriented programming protocol? Is it different from objective c protocol programming?? Thanks 

JSP Interview Questions

An E-mail protocol for storage
An E-mail protocol for storage  An E-mail protocol for storage, management and change, espically in corporate offices- a) Message handlindling services, b) Postal Service's, C) Data Storage, D)All of the above, e) None 

Mobile Applications Questions

what is soap protocol
what is soap protocol  what is soap protocol and how can i use this in my iphone application to create a web services application 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java as an Internet Language
applications  over the internet. Support to  Web Services : Java has a rich variety...-Tiered Enterprise applications over the internet. Features like JAXB , JAXM, JAX-RPC... Java as an Internet Language      

Swing AWT

Sliding window protocol
Sliding window protocol  Hello Everyone. Will anybody send me the code to make sliding window protocol animation using java swings. I have to do project with all types sliding protocols such as selectiverepeat,gobackN..etc. I 

HTML Questions

Internet Programming
Internet Programming  design a webpage student database using forms and frameset 

HTML Questions

Internet Programming
Internet Programming  design a webpage student database using forms and frameset 

Servlets

Advantages of Servlets over CGI
Advantages of Servlets over CGI     ... a major role in the explosion of the Internet, its performance, scalability... on browser compatibility. Servlets have a number of advantages over CGI and other 

JDBC

Java Architecture Over View
and protocol that provides the functionality to provide multi tier web application... using HTTP, FTP etc protocol. This requires only that the application must... information stored in Lightweight Directory Protocol or it can be persistent 

CVS Questions

INTERNET - CVS
browsers simultaneously. In Internet Explorer even if you remove cookies manually, index.dat file stores Internet surfing information. This file can't... for several browsers simultaneously. In Internet Explorer even if you remove 

Free Magazine

Web Service Components
network using SOAP protocol on the Internet. Come to learn more about: http... Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) is a communication protocol 

DMCA.com