Home Discussion Discuss: Rounding off in Java - Round two decimal places

• Round DownPavan June 27, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Sir, Can u please let me know how we can able to use Round Down function for following example 65290 should be like 65200???

• without using math functionsudhansu sekhar nayak(odisha) November 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Sir my question is "without using any function".plz help me...

• Another MethodSivakumar July 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM

for this you can use "new DecimalFormat("#.##").format(aFloatVal);"

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

php format number to 2 decimal places
php format number to 2 decimal places  Hi, How to format a number in PHP to 2 decimal places? Can anyone provide me good code for php format number to 2 decimal places? Thanks 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Hexadecimal to Decimal
into a decimal number.  parseInt(): This method takes two arguments... Convert Hexadecimal to Decimal     ... into decimal. The java.lang package provides the functionality to convert 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Decimal to Octal
; specified integer. It converts the decimal number into octal. This method takes two...:\codejava>java DecimalToOctal Enter the decimal number: 26 octal:=32... Convert Decimal to Octal       

Java Beginners

decimal to hexadecimal
decimal to hexadecimal  using array in java convert decimal to hexadecimal.   Hi, Please see the example Convert Decimal to Hexadecimal. Thanks 

Java Beginners

java program (integer/decimal) - Java Beginners
java program (integer/decimal)  Accept a number from the user as command line arguments. The number could be an integer or decimal value. ? Display the absolute value of the input number ? Display the rounded off value 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Octal to Decimal
. It converts an octal number into decimal and takes two parameters. First argument... Convert Octal to Decimal     ... to decimal. The following program helps you converts number octal to decimal.  

Java Beginners

convert to decimal
convert to decimal  f42a4 convert to decimal by using java 

Java Beginners

Decimal Format Issue Java
Decimal Format Issue Java  Decimal Format Issue Java 

MySQL

SQL Decimal
SQL Decimal       SQL Decimal is used to specify the values in decimal datatype. The Decimal datatype can be of two types : Decimal (p) refers to floating point and Decimal fixed 

Programming Tutorials

Java Convert decimal to binary using Stacks
Java Convert decimal to binary using Stacks In this section, you will learn how to convert decimal into binary using stacks. You all are aware of Stacks. It performs two basic operations push and pop. The push operation adds an element 

Java Beginners

BINARY TO DECIMAL - Java Beginners
" + decimal); } } For read information on Java : http... TO DECIMAL  Hi friend, Program to convert Binary To Decimal : import... = sc.next (); int bttm = 1; int decimal = 0; for (int i = str.length 

Java Beginners

java program to convert decimal in words
java program to convert decimal in words  write a java program to convert a decimal no. in words.Ex: give input as 12 output must be twelve 

JDBC

Turning transaction off and on
; } Turning Committing Transaction Off and On When you do any operation...;); Then Write the Following java code. JDBCTransactionExmple.java package..., password); // Turning auto-commit Off conn.setAutoCommit(false 

Java Beginners

Binary to decimal - Java Beginners

Java Tips and Examples

Conversion of Decimal to Binary in Java
Conversion of Decimal to Binary  in Java In this section we will discuss about conversion of Decimal to Binary in Java. You know that number having base 10 is a decimal number, for example 10 is a decimal number which can 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Decimal to Hexadecimal
Convert Decimal to Hexadecimal       In this section, you will learn to convert a decimal data into hexadecimal. The java.lang package provides the functionality to convert a decimal 

General

Java binary to decimal
Java binary to decimal       This Tutorial helps you to know the code for Java binary... you in understanding a how to get a 'Java binary to decimal'. For this we have 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Decimal to Integer
:\corejava>java DecimalToInteger Enter the Decimal number: 13... Convert Decimal to Integer       In this section, you will learn to convert  a decimal number 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Decimal into Binary
Convert Decimal into Binary        In this section, you will learn to convert decimal number...; a decimal number into a binary number.  Description of program: This program 

Java Beginners

Two- Dimensional Array - Java Beginners
Two- Dimensional Array  I am new in java programming. I am creating a two-dimensional array. This is my code ** class BinaryNumbers { public static void main(String[] args) { //create a two-dimensional array int ROWS = 21 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Decimal To Fraction
:\corejava>java DecimalToFraction Enter the decimal number... Convert Decimal To Fraction       In this example, you will learn how to convert decimal number 

Java Tips and Examples

Decimal Format Example
Decimal Format Example       In this example we are going to format a decimal value... "0.000" .This is used to create an decimal format which display 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Binary to Decimal
Convert Binary to Decimal      ... number  into a decimal number. The java.lang package provides the facility to convert the integer data into the binary to decimal.  Code Description 

Java Beginners

JavaScript for decimal number comparisons - Java Beginners
JavaScript for decimal number comparisons  Hi, I need to compare a BigDecimal in my javascript. I need a have a validation the text field value should not exceed (15,2) (max value is : 9999999999999.99). I am not able 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Decimal To Character
;java DecimalToASCII Enter the Decimal number: 65... Convert Decimal To Character     .... In this example, we are going to convert decimal number to its corresponding character 

Java Interview Questions

converting From Hexadecimal to Decimal System - Java Interview Questions
converting From Hexadecimal to Decimal System  Write a program in Java user is required to enter a number system XVI and turn it into the decimal.../java/java-conversion/DecimalToHexadecimal.shtml  Hi Friend, Try 

General

Java get decimal value
Java get decimal value       We can also get the decimal value in the specified format as we... lines of code prints decimal value 12345.6789 in the 12345.68 format. Also we can 

Java Beginners

Inserting Comma in a decimal number - Java Beginners
Inserting Comma in a decimal number  Hi, I want to insert comma in a number that contains decimals also. How can I get 99,999.99 when I have 99999.99. Please tell me. I need it urgently. Thanks a Lot  Hi friend,import 

Java Tips and Examples

Add two big numbers
. For adding two numbers implement two big decimal numbers then apply the Sum() method... C:\vinod\Math_package>java AddTwoBigNumbers Sum of two... Add two big numbers       

Travel

Places to See in Jaipur India
of tourists who come to explore the various sightseeing places of Jaipur city... in the various monuments, forts, palaces and other places of tourist interests that dots its landscape. Let us have a low down on the places for sightseeing 

DMCA.com