Home Discussion Discuss: Running and Testing Struts 2 Login application

• csspooja January 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM

how to apply or use css in struts2 and how to configure in whole project via single css theme or file?

• Good Examplesadakar pochampalli November 21, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Good one... very useful for beginners :-)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Examples

Running and Testing Struts 2 Login application
Running and Testing Struts 2 Login application       Running Struts 2 Login Example In this section we will run... developed and tested your Struts 2 Login application. In the next section we 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Login Application
Struts 2 Login Application       Developing Struts 2 Login Application In this section we are going to develop login application based on Struts 2 Framework. Our current login application 

Struts Questions

login application - Struts
application using struts and database?  Hello, Here is good example of Login and User Registration Application using Struts Hibernate and Spring. In this tutorial you will learn 1. Develop application using Struts 2. Write 

Struts Questions

struts 2 testing
struts 2 testing  can i get an example for struts 2 action class unit test 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Login Form Example
;title>Struts 2 Login Application!</title><link href="<s:url value...Struts 2 Login Form Example tutorial - Learn how to develop Login form... you can create Login form in Struts 2 and validate the login action 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2.1.8 Login Form
; <title>Struts 2 Login Application!</title> <link href="<... to validate the login form using Struts 2 validator framework. About the example... Struts 2.1.8 Login Form       

Struts Questions

HTTP Status 404 - /web/login/showLogin.action Error in Struts 2 - Struts
HTTP Status 404 - /web/login/showLogin.action Error in Struts 2  Hi... Eclipse 3.4 Struts 2 Now my question is I am trying to implement the login application which is explained in the Roseindia website but I am using the differnet 

Struts Questions

struts 2 project samples
struts 2 project samples  please forward struts 2 sample projects like hotel management system. i've done with general login application and all. Ur answers are appreciated. Thanks in advance Raneesh 

Struts Questions

struts 2 problem with netbeans - Struts
struts 2 problem with netbeans  i made 1 application in struts2... / and action name login. The requested resource (There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name login.) is not available. here give two code what 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Tutorial
2 application.    Struts 2 Login Application Developing Login Application in Struts 2 In this section we are going to develop login application based on Struts 2 Framework. Our current login 

Programming Tutorials

Struts 2 Application
Struts 2 Application Developing user registration application based on Struts 2 Framework This Struts 2 Application is a simple user registration application.... Let's start developing user registration application on Struts 2 framework 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Validation Example
Struts 2 Validation Example       Validation Login application In this section we will write the code to validate the login application. After completing this section you will be able 

Struts Questions

struts- login problem - Struts
struts- login problem  Hi all, I am a java developer, I am facing problems with the login application. The application's login page contains fields like username, password and a login button. With this functionality only 

Struts Examples

Testing Struts Application
Testing Struts Application      ... files there.( web-application-archives)   a )struts-blank    ... started on your own application, copy the struts-blank.war to a new WAR file 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Running and testing the example
Running And Testing The Example Before running the application, you will have to build it  to build the application using ant at first download the ant... <project name="Struts 2 Tutorial" basedir="../" default 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Introduction to Struts 2 Framework
and installing Struts 2 Writing and testing your first Hello World Application using.... Welcome to the world of web application development using Struts 2 Framework... and then teach you how to develop your first application using Struts 2 frame 

Struts Questions

Need help to create Struts 2 MySQL based HRMS application.
Need help to create Struts 2 MySQL based HRMS application.   Hi Sir, I am doing my project based on Human Resource Management system using struts 2 framework. I am beginner for struts framework. I tried to follow many example 

Struts Examples

Compiling and testing the application
Compiling and testing the application       In this application we will compile and deploy the application on tomcat. You can download the full running code of the application 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Redirect Action
and learn to use it in the struts 2 application. Redirect After Post: This post pattern is supported by Struts 2. This is a common pattern in web application...Struts 2 Redirect Action       

Struts Examples

Client Side validation in Struts 2 application
;head> <title>Struts 2 Login Application!</title>... Client Side validation in Struts 2 application   ...; <head> <title>Struts 2 Login 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Ajax
Struts 2 Ajax       In this section, we explain you Ajax based development in Struts 2. Struts 2 provides built... to the Struts 2 framework. Ajax allows the developers to develop GUI like web 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 MySQL
Struts 2 MySQL       In this section, You will learn to connect the MySQL database with the struts 2 application...;/struts-tags" %> <html> <head> <title>Struts 2 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 version 2.3.15.3 released
and the maintenance of the application. This release (Struts 2 version 2.3.15.3...Struts 2 version 2.3.15.3 released - Download and use the latest version of Struts 2 The latest version Struts 2, version  2.3.15.3 released 

Struts-Tutorials

Deploying Struts and testing struts 2 hello world application
Deploying Struts and testing struts 2 hello world application   ...\struts2\struts2helloworld\WEB-INF\src> Testing Struts 2 Hello...; Here is the output of struts 2 Hello World Application: When run this application 

Struts Questions

Struts 2 problem - Struts
Struts 2 problem  Hello I have a very strange problem. I have an application that we developed in JAVA and the application works ok in Windows... seemed to worked fine, until the user reported to us a problem. After doing 

Struts Questions

struts 2 Application starting error - Struts
struts 2 Application starting error  Hello Sir/Madam, Recently i... application which i have attached with name Struts2Application, but after deploying and starting the application the message was received like Message 

JSP-Tutorials

Struts 2 Actions
Struts 2 Actions       In this section we will learn about Struts 2 Actions, which is a fundamental concept in most of the web application frameworks. Struts 2 Action are the important concept in Struts 2 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 datetimepicker Example
Struts 2 datetimepicker Example       In this section we will show you how to develop datetimepicker in struts 2. Struts 2 uses the dojo toolkit for creating date picker. In Struts 2 its very easy 

Struts Questions

Struts Login Authentication
Struts Login Authentication  Hi Sir, Am doing a project in a struts 1.2,i want login authentication code fro that, only authenticated user can login into application,i am using back end as Mysql.so send me code as soon 

Struts Questions

regarding struts 2
regarding struts 2   is it not possible to get values from applicationresources.properties into our application in struts 2 

DMCA.com