Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
MySQL

MySQL Creating account and changing password
MySQL Creating account and changing password       This MySQL provide the new creating account... to create new passwordMysql as the intended username and the group 

SQL Question

Changing root Password
Changing root Password  how do i change the root password in mysql 

MySQL

Account Management Statements
;    In MySQL user account information?s are stored...; CREATE USER user [IDENTIFIED BY [PASSWORD] 'password']..... In MySQL version 5.0.2 include the statement CREATE USER. It is used to create a new MySQL account 

JSP Servlet Questions

change password - JSP-Servlet
change password  hi, my problem is as follows: i am creating a simple web application using mysql and jsp. now i want to create a web page for a user. this web page consists of changing the password for the existing user 

windows

How to Create a Different User Account in Windows 8?
in creating a user account, here you are. In this windows 8 tutorial, we..., if you are not interested to create a password for the user account, you can....   7. Congratulations, you have now finished with creating new account 

Java Magazine Questions

changing the file content
changing the file content  I have requirement like this, a file... are creating one more file BuffredWriter br=new BufferedReader(new FileWriter... in the file without creating new file 

Java Code Examples

changing Background Color
changing Background Color       In this program, we are going to tell you how you can...; In this example, we are creating a chunk then we use setBackground(Color 

JSP Servlet Questions

recovery of password through mail
user account should be verified and if they forgot password then security question should be provided ,if they answer then their password must be sent...recovery of password through mail  hi i want code for login page 

Java Beginners

make a file password protected
make a file password protected  I am trying to write Java code for creating a file of any type (either text,csv,or any other format). What I need is : The file generated should be zipped and password-protected. When I try to open 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Creating Views
Creating Views Struts provides their own JSP tag library for creating view...;userId" label="Login ID"></s:textfield> <s:password name... data by model and handle them appropriately. For creating a view you should 

Security Questions

Delete Account
Delete Account  How to delete account 

Java Beginners

Password
Password  make a program which ask ask the username and password * in this format. in C language 

Programming Tutorials

Forgot Password Action,Struts Forgot Password Action class
Forgot Password Action       Forgot Password Action The password forgot Action is invoked when you forgot your password and want to recover the password. The forgot 

Programming Tutorials

Creating a Frame
Changing the Label of a JButton Component    Creating..., calender, combobox checkbox and many more for creating GUI in Java based... with your applet. Swing libraries is used for creating desktop applications 

PHP Questions

creating a global variable with php
creating a global variable with php  Is it possible to create... below.. function processlogin($username, $password){ global $database; $database->login($username, $password 

Java Beginners

changing of data...
changing of data...  hi.... i have created a servlet page using a response.setheader(); method.in the parameter i have given 10 second.but once... is not changing in 10 second...what should i do..?? reply fast 

Java Beginners

changing of data...
data changing in 10 second  hi.... i have created a servlet page using a response.setheader(); method.in the parameter i have given 10 second.but... is not changing in 10 second...what should i do..?? reply fast 

Java Beginners

changing of data...
servlet.database is not changing in 10 second  hi.... i have created a servlet page using a response.setheader(); method.in the parameter i have... this servlet.database is not changing in 10 second...what should i do..?? reply fast 

JSP Servlet Questions

Creating a service - JSP-Servlet
Creating a service  I created a database for username and password nd... username and password and perform validation and display the result back in jsp... would take the username and password and calls the Data Access Object (DAO 

Java-Tutorials

Java Password Field
and we will use the JPasswordField to take the input for password before creating... = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"+dbName; String user = "root"; String password...Java Password Field In this section we will discuss how to use password field 

Eclipse Plugins

Softabar Password Manager
Softabar Password Manager       Softabar Password Manager is an easy way to manage... passwords in order and functionality such as find, open URL and password 

JSP Servlet Questions

validate bank account number
validate bank account number  how to validate bank account number in jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

validate bank account number
validate bank account number  how to validate bank account number in jsp 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Simple password generator
PHP Simple password generator In this tutorial I will be showing you how to create a random password using nothing but loops and random letters. For extra... make it so you can't define a password from using the url. First we need 

EJB Questions

font changing

Java Beginners

Account Java Question
Account Java Question  Create a new class called Bank and in the main method use class Account (lab 4) to create an array of 10 accounts. ? Enter data for all accounts (account number,name, balance). ? Add method getTotal 

windows

How to Create User Account in Windows 8 with Windows live ID
id is added for creating the user account.   7. Once you e-mail id... to create an user account in Windows 9 using your windows live ID. 1. To start... to finish button below. 8. You have now successfully created your user account 

Java Beginners

Design a class named account
field named id for the account (default 0). § A double data field named balance for the account (default 0.0) § A double data field named annualInterestRate... dateCreated that stores the date when the account was created. § A no-arg 

Java Beginners

Visual Studio Program creating
Visual Studio Program creating  I'am using Visual Studio 2012 rightnow. And I'am trying to write a program. What it can do is input our email username and Password in the provided bar and the select the email website from 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Creating a properties file
Creating a Properties File     ... without changing any code in the application. Our login and registration application...=User is already registered errorPasswordLength=Password must be of 6-20 

DMCA.com