Home Discussion Discuss: Installing MySQL on Windows

• command line missingRalph Reed April 10, 2011 at 7:32 PM

The command line is missing from the MySQl install I did, since I am running Windows 7 64bit I am having to just through hoops to get the program to work correctly, I did manage to get the server installed and configured correctly but the class I am taking for school says I need to use the command line for everything right now but that didn't install, any ideas as to how to fix thix?

• how to run the my sqlevelyn nyarai kufa October 18, 2011 at 4:15 PM

my sql been installed succeesfully now l want to know how to run it on my computer

• mysqlNeeraj Garg November 5, 2011 at 2:53 PM

good

• like phpmiral virani November 12, 2011 at 2:06 PM

thanx............... because you can share you knowledge with me................... And also increment my knowledge........................use your website

• mysqlVivek Patel February 3, 2012 at 7:52 PM

it is nice.

• SO that's it?PC diagnostic tools April 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Could you tell me, why I can't open the command line after the SQL install? It simply disappears, once I click on it.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
MySQL

Installing MySQL on Windows
Installing MySQL on Windows       In this section you will learn how to install MySQL 5.0 on windows system. The MySQL 3.21 was the first version for the windows. Windows installer 

SQL Question

How to upgrade mysql 5.1 to 5.5 windows
How to upgrade mysql 5.1 to 5.5 windows  How to upgrade mysql 5.1 to 5.5 windows 

Hosting Tutorial

Windows Web Hosting
Windows Web Hosting Windows Web Hosting is the hosting service provided on the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. IIS server is used to serve the web pages on the windows platform. Windows platform provides the tools for developing 

SQL Question

MySql
MySql  what is default password of mySql, and how i configure mySql.   Hi, If you are installing MySQL on windows then you will have to provide the Password for the user root at the installation time. You may try 

SQL Question

please reply fast if anyone knows that how to install mysql on windows using msi package
please reply fast if anyone knows that how to install mysql on windows using msi package  please reply fast if anyone knows that how to install mysql on windows using msi package   Hello Friend, visit here Thanks 

PHP Tutorial

How to Install WAMP Server on XP and Windows
How to Install WAMP Server on XP WAMP stands for Windows Apache MySQL PHP... that allows to develop dynamic website with Apache Server, MySQL database and PHP... to handle the database more easily and effectively. We are installing 

MySQL

MySQL For Window
Installing on Windows A native Windows distribution of MySQL has been... of the daily downloads of MySQL. This section describes the process for installing MySQL on Windows. To run MySQL on Windows, the following:  * A 32-bit 

JDBC Questions

Java and Mysql
Java and Mysql  Sir, I want to connect my java program with mysql server (mysql server is situated on another windows machine ) ??? ???? ?????   Put mysql jar file in your jdk lib and set the classpath. After 

JSP Servlet Questions

windows username - JSP-Servlet
windows username  how to reset the password and username of windows using jsp 

JDBC Questions

mysql datasource - JDBC
mysql datasource  hello there......... i'm a real beginner for mySql can any one tell me how i do configurations in my windows machine after installing mysql(version 5.1).. i've added the Connector/J to the calss path 

Java Beginners

Running Jar file in Windows
Running Jar file in Windows  Running Jar file in Windows 

Java Beginners

Changing MySQL Port Number
Changing MySQL Port Number  How to change the MySQL port no in windows.   Hi, Open the my.ini file present in the MySQL server... and then restart mysql server. Thanks 

Security Questions

Windows File Protection
Windows File Protection  I would like to know if there is any way to place a file or folder under windows protection such that it can't be deleted, or in generel if there is a way to prevent a file or folder from being deleted 

Hibernate Questions

windows authentication with hibernate - Hibernate
windows authentication with hibernate  Does anyone know how to setup a datasource for SQL Server that uses Windows authentication instead of SQL Server mixed mood authentication? Is it possible with hibernate framwork? Thanks 

HTML Questions

links open new windows
links open new windows  Why do my links open new windows rather than update an existing frame 

Java Server Faces Questions

wifi et windows
wifi et windows  est ce qu'on peut capturer les trames d'un reseau wifi sous windows?? et merci pour la reponse 

MySQL

MySQL Configuration
will configure MySQL to work as a windows services. The MySQL Server configuration wizard... MySQL Configuration       In this lesson you will read about the configuration of MySQL 

MySQL

MySQL Tools
, especially on Windows, knows the poor mans tools that MySQL has presented to database... and expertise to deliver, manage and control MySQL environments that run on Windows... MySQL Tools       MySQL 

RMI Questions

creating windows service - RMI
creating windows service  Hi, I have created a project using spring RMI and have some server.jar file which contians all the classes of server and server.exe file which is used to start the server. But I want to create a windows 

MySQL

MySQL Front
a MySQL DB from Windows Mysql Front is a client for Windows that allows... MySQL Front       In this page you will find many tools that you can use as MySQL Front to work with the MySQL 

MySQL

MySQL Download
versions of Unix and Windows MySQL servers  *Converts indexes with all...; *Works with all versions of Unix and Windows MySQL servers  *Converts... MySQL databases that run on Windows. Quest Software has an established track 

MySQL

What is MySQL
What is MySQL       MySQL is a open source Relational Database Management System. MySQL is very fast... management system. MySQL is one of the most popular relational database Management 

Swing AWT

Regarding 2 windows
Regarding 2 windows  Hi, I want 2 separate windows,when i click on a 1st window submit btn then it will show 2nd window. In 2nd window i want 1 textbox.i entered some text on that text box and when i close the 2nd window 

Development process Questions

windows shell scripting
windows shell scripting   Hi All, Using this knowledge make a batch file to achieve the following when the batch file is executed. Accept three parameters, a. Param1 b. Param2 c. Param3 Display the accepted parameters 

windows shell scripting
windows shell scripting   Hi All, Using this knowledge make a batch file to achieve the following when the batch file is executed. Accept three parameters, a. Param1 b. Param2 c. Param3 Display the accepted parameters 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Installation, Installing PHP on windows
PHP Installation Learn how to install PHP on your windows and then test... process for the WAMP server, which includes PHP, MySQL and Apache server. The WAMP server is single installation file that installs PHP, MySQL and Apache server 

Running Java Applications as a Windows Service
Running Java Applications as a Windows Service  sample code for "Run a Java application as a Windows Service 

MySQL

MySQL Books
: introduction to relational database management; installing and configuring MySQL on the Linux, Windows 2000, and Mac OS X operating systems; MySQL security.... The book does an excellent job of helping the reader learn MySQL on both Windows 

MySQL

MySQL Network
MySQL Network       MySQL Network Support Software MySQL Network? provides a comprehensive set of enterprise-grade software, support and services directly from the developers of MySQL 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Windows
Open Source Windows      ...; Miro Beautiful interface. Plays any video type (much more than windows... is an instant messaging program for Windows, Linux, BSD, and other Unixes 

DMCA.com