Home Discussion Discuss: MVC Architecture

• pleases explain me mvc archetactureamir rehman afridi April 22, 2011 at 11:41 AM

dear i have not get and not clear to me the above introduction y we use model view and controller. please explain me in details best regarda amir rehman afridi

• sdgfsdwfef June 8, 2011 at 12:14 PM

where is the sample code??

• MVC1 and MVC2Arfin Meraj July 8, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Best knowledge i gain from above subject.

• materialeswar June 12, 2013 at 6:23 PM

My new task at my office is to convert the plain php project to mvc architecture. So if you have any materials for freshers to make this task done..Before i dont know about mvc architecture... with regards, eswar

• notesmussarath September 8, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Am very to new mvc architecture. My new task at my office is to convert the plain php project to mvc architecture. So if you have any materials for freshers to make this task done....

• fabulus for create a mvc frameworkkarthikeyan September 13, 2011 at 9:18 PM

can any one tell teach me mvc frame work . i am very interested to learn the mvc framework.................

• Help required software project portal developemnt MUHAMMAD Junaid November 18, 2011 at 2:57 AM

Related to [[ Developemnt process ]] and [[ Framework ]] Hi I am developing a web application i.e Basic Institutional/University Students Final Year Software projects management tool and Project portal as my BS-Software engineering final year end project the application will supposed to be act like as follows : It is the automation of the University Student Final Year software project process for example every university has a pattern/way to follow/handle for that final year project student groups In our university Their exist a project COORDINATOR top authority to assign tasks project supercisor can create plan for a year for example for final year student groups and their supervisor to follow and develop project according to that plan. the plan should be in tabular form (crated by Cordinator or supervisor) that is dynamic at interface editable/coustomizable and changeable at runtime like wordpress/wijmo? the place has to be shown own approprite vies where necessary and the current task date is hyperlined if it is clicked the detaied of the task in the project plan of cordinator is shown in which links to different groups has to show and show corresponding details when clicked below the project cordinator their are multiple final year student project groups SUPERVISORS teacher(assigned and assist student for the project) the tool in the same way also assist supervisor as of cordinator it can also crate plan for their project groups that may accesible to cordinator as well and the other role is Student who can upload the project deliverables on their project page obefore the deadline of the submission so that in this way the PROJECT PORTAL keep records of all the projects(current/done) in a managed way (with proper document trasability-->can be used for sale /reused) all above + the web application also provide forum for the stuent groups and teachers facuilty + announcements + cordinator/Supervisor appoiintment request + upload task and subtask(also resubmit) + Calender(synchronizable to all the calenders)+ Instant and private messaging b/w student , groups , and teachers , view and download the allowed data (uploaded student project deliverable or template uploaded from teachers or other files) + email+ alert ..++++++ etc also work/process automation is also done for ease of the indivisuals involve in this process also A campus managemnt system is also deployed at out university ..I want to make my software such that it is (later on when editeed is capable of integrating with other systems deployed)also I want an that application that arrive requiremnet for enterprise developemnt and enterprise portal development I want to provide ease as much as I can provide on interfce (very easy and good interface) i.e the whole project plan is presented at page and in editable coustomizable tabular format each entry in table contain a page refered to the activity detls of all projects groups below their supervisor name what developemt platform will approprite for me Java / .Net / Php or merge of I have very less implementation knowledge I need your help please suggest me the paths/points in developemtn for example first of all what should be tdone then what next and what not .. M V 2 archeitecture??? Spring ? GRASP ..??? JBOSS,JUNIT, TOMCAT ? Componentone Asp.net Wijmo , WCF , WPF , Silverlight ?? I only exlored names so far and started reading about al these but I have to start the work on that project and my knowledge is very limited plz help me I by the way Want to Learn JavaEE with the help of this project and then aiming for something for future in JavaEE bases (suggest me about .Net or java (Whay not .net ?) ) also I want to reduce the work load by using reusable code and or I use open source CMS like Alfresco ??? and implement and change ??? please also provide me any type of resource that will help me BEST REGARDS MUHAMMAD Junaid

• project in mvcPreethiChandiraraju December 2, 2011 at 11:01 PM

It is highly innovative............

• CorrectionVenkat February 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM

The pagination at the bottom ( having red background and three white previous, index, and next links ) refers to the same page where they are. means clicking on them leads nowhere other than lands on the same page. Plz correct this.

• MVCUmarfaruk A Manguli March 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Send me all MVC related information , Plz.

• haiPriya March 17, 2012 at 12:27 PM

nice

• MVC ArchitectureJayaram July 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Explination is nice,but there is no diagram and should provide the some more difference between MVC1 and MVC 2

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Server Faces Questions

JSF architecture
JSF architecture  What is JSF architecture 

Java Beginners

Java Architecture
Java Architecture  What is architecture of java 

Java Beginners

Java Architecture.
Java Architecture.  Explain Java Architecture.   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/java/quick-java.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/java/java-virtual-machine.shtml 

Java Beginners

Java Architecture
Java Architecture  What is architecture of java   Architecture of Java program Here is an architecture of a java program where documentation part or writing comments into program is completely optional.Declaration 

Java Beginners

Architecture of application
Architecture of application  Hello, I would like to know your ideas about how to approach with my project. The solution has already some identified... using Netbeans Platform module architecture. Almost everything is already clear 

Blog

JSF Architecture
also uses the MVC pattern. ?JSF Architecture? article in roseindia.net explains the architecture of a JSF application. Read about the topic at JSF...MVC is one of the most widely used design pattern for developing applications 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Architecture
In this tutorial we are going to describe hibernate architecture with example 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Architecture
VoIP Architecture Common VoIP Architecture This white paper describes the architecture of AT&T?s common infrastructure for real-time... services will migrate to this architecture over time and when appropriate 

Java Interview Questions

Architecture - Java Interview Questions
Architecture  Describe three tier architecture in detail 

Spring Framework Questions

What is Spring Framework Architecture ?
What is Spring Framework Architecture ?  Hi, What is Spring Framework Architecture ? Thanks 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Architecture
Hibernate Architecture In this section we are discussing Hibernate Framework Architecture. Hibernate architecture is layers architecture. You can are free... on the usage of the components it can be divided into Lite architecture and Full 

JDBC Questions

What is JDBC architecture?
What is JDBC architecture?  Hi, Can anyone explain me the architecture of the JDBC? Thanks   Hi, Check the tutorials JDBC architecture. Thanks 

JPA

JPA Architecture
JPA Architecture       JPA Architecture: In this section we will discuss the architecture... the primary components of JPA architecture. Entity Entity is the persistence (POJO 

Java Interview Questions

architecture - Java Interview Questions
architecture  Hi, can any body tell me how to explain ATG architecture in interview 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Architecture
Hibernate Architecture In this tutorial you will learn about the Hibernate architecture. Here we will understand about the architecture of Hibernate using... architecture.   The above image demonstrates that a Hibernate architecture 

Java Beginners

mvc architecture - Java Beginners
mvc architecture  i am asking you give me an example for the object oriented programming using MVC architecture then my problem is railway tickect... to that arraylist. for this one i have to do code in MVC architecture 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Architecture
Hibernate Architecture       In this lesson you will learn the architecture of Hibernate.  The following diagram describes the high level architecture of hibernate 

Java Beginners

mvc architecture - Java Beginners
mvc architecture  can u please provide a example program with code using mvc architecture mine problem is adding routes for the railwaystation... on the MVC architecture please send me the link for knowing the implementation code 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Architecture
Hibernate Architecture - Understand the architecture of the Hibernate ORM framework. Here we will discuss about the architecture of very extensible used... for the application. It has a layered architecture which allows the developers to use 

Struts Questions

Struts Architecture - Struts
(MVC) design pattern. It uses and extends the Java Servlet API to encourage developers to adopt an MVC architecture. Struts framework provides three key... struts architecture with flow.   Hi friend, Struts is an open source 

Programming Tutorials

Client-Server Architecture
Client-Server Architecture       Client-server architecture can be considered... clients. In a Client/server architecture individual computers (known as clients 

Spring Framework

Spring Architecture
Spring Architecture Spring is a light-weight framework that is used for the development of Enterprise-ready applications. The architecture of Spring forms a layered architecture having seven modules. All modules are built over core 

Java Beginners

Web Application Common Architecture

JSP Tutorials

JSP Architecture, JSP Model 1 architecture, JSP Model 2 architecture
The JSP Model 2 architecture is based on the popular MVC architecture. Here Model... is the diagram of JSP Model 2 architecture: The MVC architecture is very...JSP Architecture In this section we are discussing JSP Architecture and types 

Java Interview Questions

Project Architecture - Java Interview Questions
Project Architecture  i want project architectre diagram and also flow plz explian in layers of the project architecture flow?i want discrpption for this one 

Web-Services-Tutorials

What is Service-Oriented Architecture?
Service Oriented Architecture or SOA for short is a new architecture for the development of loosely coupled distributed applications. In fact service-oriented architecture is collection of many services in the network. These services 

Struts Examples

MVC Architecture
MVC Architecture       The main aim of the MVC architecture  is to separate the business... are the reasons why we should use the MVC design pattern. They are resuable : When 

General

Application Architecture
Application Architecture     ... the architecture of the application and the different components that makes up.... Three tier architecture of the application:  Presentation Layer JSF 

Free Magazine

Service Oriented Architecture
Service Oriented Architecture          Service Oriented Architecture or SOA for short is a new architecture for the development of loosely coupled distributed applications 

Java-Tutorials

MVC Architecture In Java
MVC Architecture In Java In this section we will discuss about the MVC architecture. This section will describe you all the aspects of MVC architecture..., what is MVC architecture, what is model, what is view, what is controller 

DMCA.com