Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Color Wheel - Java Beginners
Color Wheel  Hai to all... Just want to need some code about the GUI, were using the java.lang and java.awt.. Were making a color wheel program.. Thank'z to all who help me... GOD bless 

Mobile Applications Questions

change player dress color
change player dress color  Hai friends, Can we change player dress color using J2ME. Please provide me an code for this. I can able to attain three colors only. Send the code to mail id. vijaikiranit@gmail.com 

Java Beginners

color changing - Java Beginners
color changing  sir how to change the color of the selected tab in java swing  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.event.*; import java.awt.event. 

HTML Questions

To change the color of text hyperlinks midway
To change the color of text hyperlinks midway   Is there a way to change the color of text hyperlinks midway through a page? If so, what code do I use 

Adobe Flex

Color Picker in Flex
Adobe Flex Color Picker: A color picker helps users to select a color of their own choice. A color picker is a component which displays a set of color...:Application> Output: In the above figure, whenever we select a color from 

Programming Tutorials

UIWebView Background Color
UIWebView Background Color If you wanted to change the background color on UIWebView in iPhone SDK, then you required to set the background color of UIWebView using UIColor. UIColor object represents color and opacity (alpha value 

General

Set text color in JoptionPane
Set text color in JoptionPane In this section, you will learn how to set text color in JOptionPane. Now to do this, we have used UIManager class which... color for JOptionPane and background color for JPanel: um.put 

Java Beginners

Having problem to set font and color
Having problem to set font and color  Hello Sir, i have some problem to set font and color in my program.Can you take a look for the moment please? Here is my program: import java.awt.event.*; import javax.swing.*; public 

Programming Tutorials

Change the color of the selected tab
Change the color of the selected tab Swing provides different methods to give color effects which gives a presentable look to the components. In this section, you will learn how to change the color of the selected tab. For this, we have 

Programming Tutorials

UINavigationBar Color - iPhone example
UINavigationBar Color - iPhone example The example is discussing about how to change the color of UINavigationBar. In iPhone applications you can customize the UINavigationBar and change their color either programmatically or by Interface 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Replace Color
= imagecreatefromJPEG($image); $color = imagecolorallocate($im,hexdec(substr($hex,0,2...,$cloneH, $oldhex) ) imagesetpixel($im, $x, $cloneH, $color); } }   

Programming Tutorials

UITableView Background Color
UITableView Background Color To change the background color of UITableView...]; The above line will change the default background color into gray color. You can also set the gradient to it. In this example we are simply changing the color 

Java Beginners

Change background color of text box - Java Beginners
Change background color of text box  Hi how can i change the background color to red of Javascript text box when ever user enters an incorrect value while on entering a correct value its background color should change green 

PHP Tutorial

php gd background color

Programming Tutorials

jquery color picker plugin
Color picker jQuery plug-in In this section, you will learn how to implement color picker in your web page using jQuery plug-in. In the given below example, color picker is implemented in web page in four different types. First ,flat 

Java Beginners

Conversion from color to Gray Image - Java Beginners
Conversion from color to Gray Image  Hi... Sakthi here.. i am new to java. and i haven't try this so far How to convert the color image...... Thanks in advance ...  Hi Friend, You can convert the color image 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD image negative Color
= imagecolorat($image, $x, $y); $rgb = imagecolorsforindex($index); $color... - $rgb['blue']); imagesetpixel($im, $x, $y, $color); } } return(true... 'Negative color conversion failed.'; } ?> After running the program you 

Programming Tutorials

Java Servlet Change Background Color
Java Servlet Change Background Color You can provide an effective way to the web page by changing the background color of the web page. In servlet, you can do this by using javascript. Here, we are going to change the background color 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript change background color automatically
JavaScript change background color automatically In this section, you will learn how to change the background color of the web page automatically. Now... the background color after every 5 seconds. Here is the code 

JSP Servlet Questions

servlet backgorund color change - JSP-Servlet
servlet backgorund color change  code for servlet that changes background color in every 10 seconds.  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.io.*; import java.sql.*; import java.util.*; import 

Framework Questions

how to change background color in dojo tab container - Framework
how to change background color in dojo tab container  how to change background color in dojo tab container 

Programming Tutorials

UITableViewCell Color
UITableViewCell Color In this example, we going to learn how to set the background color on cell in UITableView. By default UITableViewCell takes "... background color on selection. In this example we are going to change the default cell 

JSP-Tutorials

Change Background color using Custom Tag
.When you enter your Name in Html form & select color -color changes...; <body> <h2>Select a color of your choice </h2> <...Change Background color using Custom Tag In this program, We will create 

General

Set Different Color to different row in Java Program
Java Set Different Color to different row In this section, you will learn how to set different color to table row using java swing.For this purpose, we have created a table and use TableCellRenderer class to change the color of cell 

Java Beginners

How to change backgroundcolor and foreground color of JLabel in Java - Java Beginners
How to change backgroundcolor and foreground color of JLabel in Java  How to change backgroundcolor and foreground color of JLabel in Java  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.io.*; import java.awt. 

Tutorials

iPhone Switch Changes Toolbar Color
iPhone Switch Changes Toolbar Color In this tutorial we will use Switch button to change the Color of Toolbar. The Switch is added through the Interface... for the Switch so that when click on Switch the color of the Toolbar changes 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Color Transparency Using Alpha Blending

Programming Tutorials

iPhone UILabel Color
iPhone UILabel Color In this example we'll discuss about the UILabel class... the presentation of text in any format. You can give diverse effect, highlighting, color... like how to change the UILable text color in iPhone and label text 

Programming Tutorials

Highlight text by changing color on every click(Toggle effect)
Highlight text by changing color on every click(Toggle effect..., it gets highlighted by changing it's color. If you click already highlighted list element ,it also change it's color. The color sequence or toggle 

General

Set TextField Appearance in java Swing
the border color of the textbox. For this purpose, we have allowed the user..., the color of the textbox border will changed to red. To set the border color, we have...(); } public static void main(String[] args) { TextFieldBorderColor color = new 

DMCA.com