Home Discussion Discuss: Passing Parameter Using Html Form

• Java ServletFrackson Hector LUBINGU December 29, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Hi. Have you got these tutorials in PDF format or in book format?? Let me know

• Security WarningMike C May 13, 2014 at 9:37 PM

That's a great example of using HTTP GET for form submission, but your particular example now includes a plaintext password in the URL, which is easily sniffable by every node between the client and the server, and which is also persisted in the server's logs. It is not advised to use this example for anything involving passwords. :-)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlets

Passing Parameter Using Html Form
Passing Parameter Using Html Form   ....  To get the desired result firstly we have to make one html form which... which will work as a controller here picks the value from the html page by using 

JavaScript Questions

Html form validation using jquery
Html form validation using jquery  Hi i am using form with html. Form elements like textbox, radio,checkbox,listbox i was used now how to validate the elements using submit jquery option 

HTML Questions

HTML form validation using jquery
HTML form validation using jquery  Is there any way for validating html elements common under a class by giving its class name in jquery validation code..that means validating all elements by using its class name if those 

JSP Servlet Questions

Exception during parsing a parameter from the form in JSP
Exception during parsing a parameter from the form in JSP  Exception during parsing params from a form? I get parameters from a html form. I parse the integer one in the JSP file, but I get exception. Is there anyway I can get 

JSP Tutorials

JSP get Parameter
JSP get Parameter          JSP get Parameter is used to return the value of a request parameter passed as query string and posted data which is encoded 

JavaScript Questions

HTML Form Validation example
HTML Form Validation example  Can anyone guide me how to validate the user name and password field in HTML using simple or JavaScript Validation. Thanks in advance!   <form method="post" onsubmit="return 

HTML Questions

example of 1700 bir form using html
example of 1700 bir form using html   example of 1700 bir form using html i don't know how to start it... i'm confused on what would i do first and what would i use... :( please help me on this.... thank you in advance 

JavaScript Questions

Html form using JavaScript to display the table content
Html form using JavaScript to display the table content  HI There, Greetings, I am new to this java and I need your assistance. I have created... want to write a Html JavaScript coding to display the content from database 

Struts 1 Tutorials

Parameter Tag:
Parameter Tag:       bean:parameter...) of the specified request parameter. This tag retrieve the value of the specified request parameter and define the attribute of  type String or String[] in page scope 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to write a jsp form using html
how to write a jsp form using html  hi, i have written the code as below... but it is showing error. please help me how to resolve it. .html file...; <body> <form method="POST" action="Form1.jsp"> EmployeeNo: < 

Development process Questions

Html
Html  in html form for the address by using input as textarea i am writing the code as <tr> <td valign="top"><strong>Address: </strong></td> <td><textarea name="Address" rows="8 

HTML Questions

Html
Html  can we send data from one html page to another html page? if yes how?   Yes, using javascript. 1)page1.html: <html> <form type=get action="page2.html"> <table> <tr> <td>First Name 

PHP Tutorial

Copy text file in a HTML form.
Copy Text File in a HTML form For copying a text file from one source to other destination in HTML form, you will have to create a HTML form and call the form...;  Draw the HTML form <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 

HTML

HTML form example
HTML form example In this section we will develop HTML form example and show you how to performance form validation using JavaScript. The HTML <form>...; HTML Form Example </title> <script type="text/javascript"> 

JSP Interview Questions

validate parameter before using it
validate parameter before using it   How to validate the parameter before using it in JSP 

Java Beginners

passing parameter from html to applet
passing parameter from html to applet  how to pass the following from HTML to applet in Java code - font size,font style,font size?give me suitable code 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to update values of a html form into an excel table using java servlets?
how to update values of a html form into an excel table using java servlets?  i have written a java servlet program, which has a html form to be filled. after filling the form the servlet generates a receipt and the values should 

HTML Questions

how to load values of html form into an excel table using java servlet?
how to load values of html form into an excel table using java servlet?   i have written a java servlet program, which has a html form to be filled. after filling the form the servlet generates a receipt and the values should 

HTML Questions

call json object using url and represent in html tabular form
call json object using url and represent in html tabular form  how to call json object using url from html and represent in proper format it gives Json object after that i want to arrange the keys-values in table 

HTML Questions

call json object using url and represent in html tabular form
call json object using url and represent in html tabular form  how to call json object using url from html and represent in proper format it gives Json object after that i want to arrange the keys-values in table 

Java Technology Tutorials

HTML
Field By using form in HTML, users are allowed to enter or select... you to the basics of HTML. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. Using HTML... will learn about the basic tags of a HTML Form and their attributes 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to save html form data into .csv file using only jsp.
how to save html form data into .csv file using only jsp.  Dear all, I am developing a website only using jsp and html. i need to save the form data into a .csv file using jsp. can anyone give me any sample solution or tutorial 

PHP Tutorial

PHP HTML Form
PHP & HTML Form: In the current tutorial we will study about PHP and HTML form, we will see how to send HTML . We will combine one html file and PHP... a HTML form and send the data to PHP file get method.  

Date Calendar

storing date from html form to oracle 10g using servlet
storing date from html form to oracle 10g using servlet  i have following html form from where date,month and year is retrieved separately.. <... this date month year from html form into oracle 10g database where i have 

JSP Servlet Questions

storing date from html form to oracle 10g using servlet
storing date from html form to oracle 10g using servlet  i have following html form from where date,month and year is retrieved separately.. <... this date month year from html form into oracle 10g database where i have 

Java Server Faces Questions

Passing a parameter using URL string
Passing a parameter using URL string  How to pass a parameter using the URL string in a JSF application 

Java-Tutorials

Applet - Passing Parameter in Java Applet
Applet - Passing Parameter in Java Applet   ... of retrieving the parameter values passed from the html page. So, you can pass... and passing parameter in applet, a example is given below. In this example, we 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP to add details to a database from a HTML form.
JSP to add details to a database from a HTML form.  Hi I'm a second year CS student who has to use JSP to validate a HTML form and add the details..... Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my code? html code first 

JSP Interview Questions

url parameter using retrive data from database in jsp
url parameter using retrive data from database in jsp  The user can create an event. In the create page, we have three buttons. Save as draft... entered in the form (It means latest Values Stored in that databse ) .. so 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP:HTML Form in-place Editing - JSP-Servlet
JSP:HTML Form in-place Editing  I have an HTML form (form #1) which... beans. Perhaps you guys are better aware of in-place html form editing than me... of a customer search in a small table on the same page using another servlet(also working 

DMCA.com