Home Discussion Discuss: How Struts Works

• really helpfulvijay January 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM

its great experience going through your content.its really good. thanks can you upload some simple struts application so we can go through that also. thanks

• a question about Model of Strutsnguyen hoang thao April 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM

In a link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/strutsguide.shtml _You said: ActionServlet, Action, ActionForm and struts-config.xml are the part of Controller. - but, in this site(http://www.roseindia.net/struts/how-struts-works.shtml) Why you said: Struts provides the ActionForm and the Action classes which can be extended to create the model objects.

• New to strutsDonyboy September 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I'm new to struts. Should I learn Struts 2 or Strut 1?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts 2 Tutorials

How Struts 2 Framework works?
How Struts 2 Framework works? This tutorial explains you the working.... In this tutorial you will learn How Struts 2 works with the help of an easy... Struts 2 framework works? Container reads the WEB-INF/web.xml file, which has all 

Struts Examples

How Struts Works
How Struts Works       The basic purpose of the Java Servlets in struts is to handle requests made by the client or by web browsers. In struts JavaServerPages (JSP) are used 

Struts Examples

How Struts Works

Struts Questions

Struts
Struts  Why struts rather than other frame works?   Struts is used into web based enterprise applications. Struts2 cab be used with Spring... by the application. There are several advantages of Struts that makes it popular 

Ajax-Tutorial

How jQuery works?
How jQuery Works?      This section we will see how jQuery works with the help of simple program... from the server. So, jQuey is very useful tool. Let's see how it works 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Works
VoIP Works How VoIP Works If you've never heard of VoIP...;   How VoIP Works-Busting Out of Long Distance Rates... over Internet Protocol, and how VoIP works is actually quite revolutionary because 

Struts Questions

Struts 2 problem - Struts
Struts 2 problem  Hello I have a very strange problem. I have an application that we developed in JAVA and the application works ok in Windows... seemed to worked fine, until the user reported to us a problem. After doing 

Struts Questions

what is struts? - Struts
what is struts?  What is struts?????how it is used n what.... For the View, Struts works well with JavaServer Pages, including JSTL and JSF, as well... of the Struts framework is a flexible control layer based on standard technologies like Java 

Struts Examples

Struts 2.0.0
Struts 2.0.0       The Struts 2.0.0 is the first version of Struts. Struts 2.0 is based on Web works and now its part of Apache Struts. Struts framework has been the most popular and widely used 

Struts Questions

Struts - Struts
Struts   Hello guys, I have a doubt in struts tag. what am i...? or struts doesnt execute tags inside fetched page? the same include code which i used in a static page it works out well. Please help me 

Java Beginners

How TCP/IP works ?
How TCP/IP works ?  hello,, Can some body tell me how TCP/IP works?   hii, TCP/IP is just a protocol that allows different nodes on the network/Internet to share resources and without TRANSMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL 

Struts Questions

what are Struts ?
Relational Bridge. For the View, Struts works well with JavaServer Pages...what are Struts ?  What are struts ?? explain with simple example.   The core of the Struts framework is a flexible control layer based 

JSP Servlet Questions

Works only for one row
Works only for one row   Hi, My below code is working only if there is a single row. could you please help me in doing it for all the rows retrieved from the database. <%@page import="java.util.concurrent.CountDownLatch 

Framework Questions

Frame works - Framework

JSP Servlet Questions

Code Works - JSP-Servlet

Struts Examples

Running and Testing Struts 2 Login application
the example on Tomcat 6.0 server and check how it works. Running Tomcat To run the Tomcat... will show you how to add client side Java Script validation using Struts 2 Validation... Running and Testing Struts 2 Login application      

Struts 2 Tutorials

What are Interceptors in Struts 2 and how do they work?
What are Interceptors in Struts 2 and how do they work? Understanding Struts 2 Interceptors concept is very important in learning the Struts 2. You should... of an Action before executing it. How does it works? Interceptors carry out most 

Java Beginners

Works when run from desktop but....
Works when run from desktop but....  I used the code provided here for a pie chart using swing in Java, and when I saved it to my desktop, it ran fine, and worked as explained, but then I tried to add the same code to NetBeans 

Struts Questions

Struts2 - Struts
Struts2  S:select tag is being used in my jsp, to create a drop down list. The drop down works very well in Mozilla, but in IE7 it behaves very weird, meaning that the drop down wen clicked it just jumps out from the first row 

Blog

Sitemap Struts Tutorial
to the Apache Struts | MVC Architecture | Struts Architecture | How Struts Works? | Struts Controller | Struts Action Class | Struts ActionFrom Class... | Site Map | Business Software Services India Struts 2.18 Tutorial Section 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Tutorial
Struts Architecture How Struts Works? Struts Controller Struts Action...Struts Tutorial Struts is an open source web application framework deployed...) design paradigm, Struts framework helps developers create well-architected Web 

Struts Questions

How to Use Struts 2 token tag - Struts
How to Use Struts 2 token tag  Hi , I want to stop re-submiiting... 'token' tag for it, but not able to find out how does it works, I' ve put tag... page, or do i need to map anything on my struts.xml file ? I am using struts

Struts Questions

STRUTS
STRUTS  MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN STRUTS 1 AND STRUTS

Struts Questions

STRUTS
STRUTS  MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN STRUTS 1 AND STRUTS

Struts Questions

Struts
Struts   How to retrive data from database by using Struts 

Hibernate Questions

How does getcurrentsession() method works in hibernate sessionfactory?
How does getcurrentsession() method works in hibernate sessionfactory?  Hi, Please explain how does getcurrentsession() method works in hibernate sessionfactory? Thanks...   Dear Friend, getCurrentSession() obtains 

JSP Servlet Questions

Why disable.this works in fireFox but n ot IE
Why disable.this works in fireFox but n ot IE  When I put this line of code in my program, it works beautifully in firefox, but does not submit when using IE <input type="submit" id="9" value="Generate Report" onclick 

Struts Questions

Struts
Struts  what is SwitchAction in struts 

Struts Questions

Struts
Struts  how to learn struts 

Struts Questions

STRUTS
STRUTS   Request context in struts? SendRedirect () and forward how to configure in struts-config.xml 

DMCA.com