Home Discussion Discuss: Struts 2 Login Application

• ERROR?eref AKYÜZ June 24, 2011 at 6:48 PM

? think there is an error in the codes. ? try lots of times but i could not find it. After that, i delete the method = "POST" and i code what i want. Can you tell me? is there any problems in your code??

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Examples

Struts 2 Login Application
Struts 2 Login Application       Developing Struts 2 Login Application In this section we are going to develop login application based on Struts 2 Framework. Our current login application 

Struts Questions

login application - Struts
application using struts and database?  Hello, Here is good example of Login and User Registration Application using Struts Hibernate and Spring. In this tutorial you will learn 1. Develop application using Struts 2. Write 

Struts Examples

Running and Testing Struts 2 Login application
Running and Testing Struts 2 Login application       Running Struts 2 Login Example In this section we will run... developed and tested your Struts 2 Login application. In the next section we 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Login Form Example
;title>Struts 2 Login Application!</title><link href="<s:url value...Struts 2 Login Form Example tutorial - Learn how to develop Login form... you can create Login form in Struts 2 and validate the login action 

JSP Servlet Questions

login application
login application  how to create login application ?   Hi, Please check the following tutorials: Video tutorial - JSP Login Logout Example Login Authentication using Bean and Servlet In JSP simple code to login user 

J2EE

Creating Midlet Application For Login in J2ME
Creating MIDlet Application For Login in J2ME  ... application for user login . All MIDlet applications for the MIDP ( Mobile Information...;new Command("Login", Command.OK, 2);   try 

Java Beginners

login
arg[]){ new Login(); } } 2)NextPage.java: import javax.swing.*; import... java.awt.event.*; class Login { JButton SUBMIT; JLabel label1,label2; final JTextField text1,text2; Login() { final JFrame f=new JFrame("Login Form 

JSP Servlet Questions

login
login  how to create login page in jsp   Here is a jsp code that creates the login page and check whether the user is valid or not. 1...;tr><td></td><td><input type="submit" value="Login"> 

Struts Questions

HTTP Status 404 - /web/login/showLogin.action Error in Struts 2 - Struts
HTTP Status 404 - /web/login/showLogin.action Error in Struts 2  Hi... Eclipse 3.4 Struts 2 Now my question is I am trying to implement the login application which is explained in the Roseindia website but I am using the differnet 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Validation Example
Struts 2 Validation Example       Validation Login application In this section we will write the code to validate the login application. After completing this section you will be able 

Struts Questions

struts 2 project samples
struts 2 project samples  please forward struts 2 sample projects like hotel management system. i've done with general login application and all. Ur answers are appreciated. Thanks in advance Raneesh 

Spring Framework Questions

Spring login form application
Spring login form application  Hi Please give me the Spring login form application so that i can understand its flow ?   Hi please find the link of the tutorial Spring Applications 

Struts Examples

Login or Cancel Application Using Ajax
Login or Cancel Application Using Ajax     ... implementation of login application with features like submit and cancel buttons using... with features like submit and cancel buttons. This login application first 

Struts Questions

Regarding Login application program
Regarding Login application program  Hi this is shiva. iam writing a small login form using struts1.3.10 version. once iam submit the login button... example from: http://roseindia.net/struts/struts-login-form.shtml Thanks 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Integrating Login And Registration Application In JSF
Integrating Login And Registration Application In JSF...; This tutorial explains integration of login and registration modules into one application. In this application, if the user is valid 

Java Beginners

iframe application facebook login
iframe application facebook login  Create link to facebook from iFrame application 

Struts Questions

Need help to create Struts 2 MySQL based HRMS application.
Need help to create Struts 2 MySQL based HRMS application.   Hi Sir, I am doing my project based on Human Resource Management system using struts 2 framework. I am beginner for struts framework. I tried to follow many example 

Ajax Questions

html login page with ajax
html login page with ajax  hi all... i want to create a login page...); xmlHttp.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded...=="yes"){ alert("Welcome User"); }else{ alert("Invalid Login! Please try again 

Programming Tutorials

Struts 2 Application
Struts 2 Application Developing user registration application based on Struts 2 Framework This Struts 2 Application is a simple user registration application.... Let's start developing user registration application on Struts 2 framework 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Login/Logout With Session
class that handles the login request. The Struts 2 framework provides a base...; In this section, we are going to develop a login/logout application with session... of the application consists of login form (Login.jsp). The "Login.jsp" 

MySQL

PHP SQL Login
PHP SQL Login       This Application illustrates how to create a login page where only authorized user can login and process further. In this application, we have created 

PHP

PHP SQL Login
PHP SQL Login  This Application illustrates how to create a login page where authorized user can login and further process. In this application we... will be display, but if user successfully login then loginaction.php page will be called 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Redirect Action
and learn to use it in the struts 2 application. Redirect After Post: This post pattern is supported by Struts 2. This is a common pattern in web application...Struts 2 Redirect Action       

Struts Examples

Login Application
Login Application       This tutorial provides some simple steps for creating a website login application that can be used later in any big Struts Hibernate and Spring based 

Struts Examples

Login Form
Login Form       Login form in struts: Whenever you goes to access data from... for a login form using struts. UserLoginAction Class: When you download Login 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 MySQL
Struts 2 MySQL       In this section, You will learn to connect the MySQL database with the struts 2 application...;/struts-tags" %> <html> <head> <title>Struts 2 

Struts Questions

struts 2 problem with netbeans - Struts
struts 2 problem with netbeans  i made 1 application in struts2... / and action name login. The requested resource (There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name login.) is not available. here give two code what 

Java Server Faces

User Login and Registration application
User Login and Registration application   ... explanation of the application in JSF ( Apache MyFaces) with the combined help... an application using different frameworks. This application starts from user 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2.1.8 Login Form
; <title>Struts 2 Login Application!</title> <link href="<... to validate the login form using Struts 2 validator framework. About the example... Struts 2.1.8 Login Form       

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Ajax
Struts 2 Ajax       In this section, we explain you Ajax based development in Struts 2. Struts 2 provides built... to the Struts 2 framework. Ajax allows the developers to develop GUI like web 

DMCA.com