Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Interview Questions

Expression tag
Expression tag  Defined Expression tag in JSP ?   Expression tag is used to display output of any data on the generated page. The data placed in Expression tag prints on the output stream and automatically converts 

Struts Questions

include tag
include tag  good morning sir. This is venu sir.i am pursing mca . I am learning struts2 but i have a small doubt i am using include tag. ex... include tag ..... is not displayed Thanks venu 

JSP Interview Questions

Declaration tag
Declaration tag   Defined Declaration tag in JSP   ... does not reside inside service method of JSP. Declaration tag is used to define... Declaration tag example: <%! String name = "Vijay Kumar"; String date 

Struts Questions

include tag
am learning struts2 but i have a small doubt i am using include tag. ex... on mybirthday.jsp page in the above include tag "welcome to rose india.net... i am develop one example. ex: welcome to include tag include value=example.jsp 

HTML Questions

meta tag in HTML
meta tag in HTML  Explain meta tag in HTML 

HTML Questions

anchor tag in HTML
anchor tag in HTML  Explain anchor tag in HTML 

Struts Questions

Iterate Tag used with a Map.
Iterate Tag used with a Map.  How Iterate Tag used with a Map 

Java Magazine Questions

text formatting tag in HTML
text formatting tag in HTML  What are the various text formatting tag in HTML 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP tag lib directive
JSP tag lib directive   What is tag lib directive in the JSP?   Hi, The answer is: Defines a tag library and prefix for the custom tags used in the JSP page. Thanks 

Java Interview Questions

JSP include directive tag
JSP include directive tag  What is include directive tag in JSP 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Directives Tag
JSP Directives Tag   Defined JSP Directives Tag ?   The directive tag gives special information about the page to JSP Engine. This changes the way JSP Engine processes the page. Using directive tag, user can import 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Scriptlet Tag
JSP Scriptlet Tag   Defined JSP Scriptlet Tag ?   A scriptlet tag is used within a Java Server page to execute a java source code scriplet which is enclosed between "<%" and "%>" tag elements.User can write 

JSP Interview Questions

Tag extension in JSP
Tag extension in JSP  What is Tag extension in JSP model?   ... actions. This is performed by using JSP tag extension API. A java class is written by developers which implements the Tag interface and provides a tag library XML 

JSP Interview Questions

Type of JSP Directive Tag
Type of JSP Directive Tag  How many types of directive tag in the JSP?   Hi, The answer is given below: There are three types of directive tag. 1. page 2. Include 3. Tag Lib Thanks 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Action Tag
JSP Action Tag   Defined JSP Action Tag ?   Action tag is used to transfer the control between pages and is also used to enable the use... properties. syntax of Action Tag : <jsp:action attributes /> The most 

Struts Questions

Struts Tag Lib - Struts
Struts Tag Lib  Hi i am a beginner to struts. i dont have... Defines a tag library and prefix for the custom tags used in the JSP page... directive declares that the JSP page uses custom tags, names the tag library 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Directive Tag
JSP Directive Tag  What is JSP Directive tag?   Hi, The answer is: The directive tag gives special information about the JSP Engine. The directive tags are used for simple java programming call like importing 

XML Questions

Own tag in XML
Own tag in XML  Hi.... Does XML let me make up my own tags? please anyone give the answer Thanks 

Struts Questions

action tag - Struts
action tag  Is possible to add parameters to a struts 2 action tag? And how can I get them in an Action Class. I mean: xx.jsp Thank you 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP page directive tag
JSP page directive tag  What is page directive tag in JSP?.   Hi, The answer given below: The page directive applies to an entire JSP file and any of its static include files, which together are called a translation 

JSP Interview Questions

jsp include action tag
jsp include action tag  Defined jsp include action tag ?   The <jsp:include> element allows you to include either a static or dynamic... Tag: <jsp:include page="relativeURL" flush="{true|false}" /> <jsp 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP include directive tag
JSP include directive tag  What is include directive tag in JSP?   Hi, The JSP include directive includes a static file or sends a request to a dynamic file. or The JSP include directive is used to include 

Struts Questions

logic iterate tag - Struts
logic iterate tag  Hey I am displaying the values in a jsp called categoryView.jsp using logic iterate tag as Now properties bname and quant belongs to another formbean named as ViewCategoryForm.java.When I 

JSP Servlet Questions

Action tag - JSP-Servlet
Action tag  Hello, I want to help ....i hav one feedback form there is action , .. can i use two action at the same form because i want html page on submitting feedback form and instead of above tag i change form 

Struts Questions

Display Tag Related - Struts
Display Tag Related  Hi, I am using display:column to display list of values on my jsp and i want to sort those values. sorting is working for all the attributes if i specify sortable = "true". but i have to display one column 

Struts Questions

tree tag in struts2 - Struts
tree tag in struts2  I have an arraylist of values retrieved from the database and i want all the values in the arraylist to be viewed in a subtree node. like:::: COUNTRYLIST has values INDIA,UK,USA. INDIA,UK,USA 

Struts Questions

struts logic:iterate tag
struts logic:iterate tag  Hi All, I am writing a look up jsp which is using logc:iterate every thing is fine except this the problem here is unable to go inside the tag. Here is the stack trace I am getting. [#|2010-10-27T00 

Java Beginners

attribute in action tag - Java Beginners
. The name tag(name="bookListForm") is used to define the form used with the action class. But i`m not clear about the attribute tag(attribute="bookListForm")? could you pleas explain me the use of this tag 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP page directive tag atributes
JSP page directive tag atributes  The list of the page directive tag attributes in the JSP.   Hi, The list of the JSP page directive tag attributes is: language extends import session info errorPage 

HTML5

HTML5 comment tag Example, Definition of comment tag.
HTML5 comment tag Example,, Definition of <!--  --> comment tag. In this tutorial, we will introduce you to the <!-- --> comment tag of HTML5. This tag is used to insert the comment inside the source code. The text 

DMCA.com