Home Discussion Discuss: Java Comments

• helplessmalliga April 5, 2011 at 1:08 PM

i attended 5 or 7 interviews i couldn't selected. but i have knowledge at the same time i have confident and energy .i don't known my problem.pls help me sir.i want to became a good java programmer.how can i develop my knowledge?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Tutorial

PHP Comments
PHP Comments: Most of the popular languages (C, C++, Unix) uses same kind of comments, single line (//) and more than one line comments (/* */) and along... comments ( // ) is used to make a single line or a block inactive. Similarly 

PHP Tutorial

Use of Comment Function in PHP
Use of Comments Function PHP Sometimes we need to hide some text in a program, at that case we should put all those codes within comments. Line of Comments... need to use your coding, it is also useful if you are working alone, comments 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript Comment
JavaScript Comment: Comments are placed within the programming language... text in a program, at that situation we should put all those codes within comments. Line of Comments generally use for putting important information of variables 

JSP Interview Questions

Hidden Comment
Hidden Comment  What is a Hidden Comment ?   Hi, Hidden Comments are JSP comments. A comments that documents the JSP page but is not sent to the client. The JSP engine ignores a hidden comment, and does not process any 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
java  Develop a Java package with simple Stack and Queue classes. Use JavaDoc comments for documentation 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
java  Can you please provide me the steps for running the Java Doc Comments with a simple program please 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Comment and HTML Comment
; HTML Comment ?   JSP Comments are removed by the JSP Engine during the translation phase (JSP Comments are not even part of the compilation unit) whereas the HTML Comments are treated like any other HTML tage and hence 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP - JSP-Interview Questions
JSP  hai this is jagadhish. I have a doubt that what are the comments in JSP(java server pages)and how many types and what are they.Thanks inadvance... This is simple code. A Comment Test A Test of Comments 

Java Interview Questions

Java - Java Interview Questions
Java  Hi How to write java code inorder to get the comments written in a java program? Please let me know..this was asked in my interview... in details. For more information on Java visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/java 

PHP Tutorial

timezone_location_get
code, latitude/longitude and comments. Syntax of timezone_location_get...; 28.61 N [longitude] => 77.23 E [comments] =>  

Java Beginners

Java - Java Beginners
by the programmer Interviewer:I also need the comments written by the programmer... When I press the button i should get all the data including the comments...://www.java-tips.org/blog/java-se/java-reflection-api-overview.html 

PHP Tutorial

Basic Syntax
seems like HTML file and saves as a plain text. Comments Writing comments... of balanced comments which makes the code absolutely perfect. A symbol... lines and used at the top and bottom of the comment. The comments surrounded 

Java Beginners

java encoding - Java Beginners
://www.roseindia.net/java/java-conversion/CharToASCIIi.shtml Your comments are welcome regarding...java encoding  how to encode String variable to ASCII,FromBase64String,UTF8  Hi It's very easy to convert String Variable into ASCII 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to run jdbc in jsp program - JSP-Servlet
visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/submit-comments 

JDBC Questions

form text box connection with mysql database feild - JDBC
/jsp/prepared-statement-query.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/submit-comments 

Programming Tutorials

Assertion in java
In this tutorial we are going to tell you what is assertion in Java and how to use it in your Java program to improve the quality of your applications! What is Assertion in Java According to Sun, we can use assertion to test our 

Java Beginners

Java - Java Beginners
Java  Write a program to copy the contents of one file to another file removing comments and extra blanks. please reply.  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.io.*; public class CopyFile{ private 

Development process Questions

Synchronization in cluster - Development process
only one user can do the processing of that method. any comments appreciated 

General

Bioinformatics Tutorials, Links, Programs
. Post your questions, comments and queries, answer the user queries 

General

Welcome to the Jboss 3.0 Tutorial
types of Enterprise Java Beans, deploying them in JBoss3.2,and accessing them... questions, comments and queries, answer the user queries 

JDBC Questions

examples
/jsp/connect-jsp-mysql.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/submit-comments 

Java Beginners

Java Final Project - Java Beginners
Java Final Project  I am having a real hard time with this java..." ); //constructing the Comment panel JLabel l7= new JLabel("Customer Comments?"); JPanel p7 = new JPanel(); tab.addTab ("Customer Comments?",null,p7 

Web Hosting Tutorial

What are PHP, ASP and Perl
page designer to have guest books on websites. Scripts allow posting comments 

Java Beginners

Mean, Median and Mode - Java Beginners
Mean, Median and Mode  Write a java program that computes three measures of central tendency of a given set of students marks: mean, median, and mode. Generate students marks randomly. Please include comments in the program 

Java Beginners

javaprograms - Java Beginners
javaprograms  develop date class in java similar to one avilable in java.util package use javadoc comments   Hi Friend, Try the following code: public class Date { private final int month; private final int 

Java Beginners

Java code - Java Beginners
Java code  Develop date class in Java similar to the one available in java.util package. Use JavaDoc comments.  Hi Friend, Try the following code: public class Date { private final int month; private final int 

Java Beginners

java Date - Java Beginners
java Date  Dear sir I have an assignment, It is .. "Develop Date class in java similar to the one available in java.util package.Use JavaDoc comments " Please help me to do the assignment, and tell me the steps 

JSP-Tutorials

COMMENT & HIDDEN COMMENT IN JSP
the comments can be viewed in the page source from your Web browser. The expression 

JDBC Questions

SIMULATING AN ELEVATOR - JDBC
objects and invokes the various methods. put comments on methods and how 

Java Beginners

need help creating a lift program - Java Beginners
that creates Elevator objects and invokes the various methods. put comments on methods 

DMCA.com