Home Discussion Discuss: OOPs Concept

• PolymorphismEshitha Isanka Prasad March 5, 2013 at 7:47 PM

this is a great tutorial and thanks a lot for providing it. there are some errors in this..So, I wish to reconsider yourself them..Thanks with no limit.

• oops Conceptbhagyashree December 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM

i like it!!!!!!

• About Polymorphism RubiniKrishnan May 4, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Thanks for your help which make me to get clear idea about the Polymorphism.......

• oopssunil rawat June 11, 2012 at 9:13 PM

what do you think are the major issues facing the software industry today?

• oops conceptkarmegam July 16, 2012 at 8:25 PM

good concept sir, with simple english

• Inheritancevinny July 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM

public class C{ public static void main(String[] args){ B obj= new B(); obj.fun2(2); } } fun2 has 2 arguements does it compile, it s typo i think

• Inheritance program dont compileBala January 25, 2014 at 9:00 PM

C:\xyz>javac c.java c.java:17: error: method fun2 in class B cannot be applied to given types; obj.fun2(2); ^ required: int,int found: int reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length 1 error ------------ After changing obj.fun2(2); to obj.fun2(2,3); it compiles ------------

• Compile-time polymorphism dont compileBala January 25, 2014 at 9:10 PM

C:\bala>javac B.java B.java:11: error: cannot find symbol A obj= A(); ^ symbol: method A() location: class B 1 error -------- After changing A obj= A(); to A obj= new A(); it compiles --------

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Development process Questions

Multiarray concept

Java Beginners

IO concept

Java Beginners

Thread concept

WebSevices Questions

programming concept

Java Beginners

serialization concept

Java Beginners

FILE CONCEPT

Java Beginners

oop concept

PHP Questions

Explain normalization concept?
Explain normalization concept?  Explain normalization concept 

JSP Servlet Questions

Concept of subqueires using JSP
Concept of subqueires using JSP  Can I implement the concept of sub queries in JSP page , if yes please tell me how this can be achieved. I have requirement where output of the SQL query should be given as input to the update 

JSP Servlet Questions

session concept - JSP-Servlet
session concept  Hello friends, How can we track unexpectedly closing a window when a jsp project running with session concept. And this tracking should update the log in status in data base 

JSP Servlet Questions

Session concept - JSP-Servlet
Session concept  Hai friends, I am doing a jsp project with session concept. If one person is not accessing his logged window for more than 10 minutes it gets automatically log out.Anybody explain me the reason 

Java Beginners

FILE HANDLING CONCEPT
FILE HANDLING CONCEPT   Write a program that reads input from the console in the form of a string. When the user enters a word called end, the program should stop reading from the console and print out the values that have been 

Java Beginners

FILE HANDLING CONCEPT
FILE HANDLING CONCEPT   Write a program that reads input from the console in the form of a string. When the user enters a word called end, the program should stop reading from the console and print out the values that have been 

Java Interview Questions

Java Inheritance Concept.
Java Inheritance Concept.  Yesterday i got confused with following question in an aptitude exam. Question:Class A,B,C have method named doit(). Class B extends Class A,Class C extends Class B.How will you call method doit 

Java Beginners

Explain the concept of thread priorities in Java.
Explain the concept of thread priorities in Java.  Explain the concept of thread priorities in Java 

WebSevices Questions

Concept error - WebSevices
Concept error  What is the difference between Joomla And Zend framework. Any one know the answer  Hi friend, Joomla CMS is a multi functional Open Source application for creating websites. It is free to use 

Java Beginners

Write Full concept of abstract class
Write Full concept of abstract class  Abstract class 

Development process Questions

wrapper class concept

Java Beginners

FILE HANDLING CONCEPT

Java Beginners

RANDOM ACCESS FILE CONCEPT

Java Interview Questions

Java Interview Questions

Java Interview Questions

Java Beginners

FILE HANDLING CONCEPT

Java Beginners

concept Understatnding problem - Java Beginners
concept Understatnding problem  Even though I have studied in detail inheritance & interfaces in java , I fail to understand "How Interfaces Help in Multiple Inheritance ?" . Pls. Supplement ur ans. with an example. Thanx 

Java Beginners

Java Query(based on swing concept)
Java Query(based on swing concept)  I want a particular submit button to get disabled whenever i write some account number starting with 774 and 775 in a text box of that screen 

JavaScript Questions

Does javaScript have the concept level scope?
Does javaScript have the concept level scope?  Does javaScript have the concept level scope 

Java Beginners

Java + Timer concept - Java Beginners
concept.  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.awt. 

WebSevices Questions

Connected Mode and Dissconnect mode coding concept.
Connected Mode and Dissconnect mode coding concept.  Tell Me about Connected Mode and Dissconnect mode coding concept. also give me some syantax 

Java Beginners

SOCKET PROGRAMING IN THE JAVA FOR NETWORKING CONCEPT

DMCA.com