Home Discussion Discuss: Struts Forward Action Example

• sturtsnakul cahudhary April 18, 2011 at 1:25 PM

struts

• HaiJyothi December 6, 2011 at 12:06 PM

please provide the code for sending emails via struts application....

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Forward action
JSP Forward action  Jsp forward action tag examples 

JSP Interview Questions

jsp forward action tag
jsp forward action tag  Defined jsp forward action tag ?   ... application context as the forwarding JSP file. Syntax of forward action Tag: <jsp:forward page="{relativeURL | <%= expression %>}" /> <jsp:forward 

JSP Tutorials

JSP forward
JSP forward       This section illustrates you how you can use JSP forward action to forward to servlet. Create jsp Page: To create a jsp page,  following steps 

Struts Examples

Struts Forward Action Example
Struts Forward Action Example  ... and specify the location where the action will forward the request.. Here in this example you will learn more about Struts Forward Action 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp:forward tag ussage
jsp:forward tag ussage  can you give me example of how to use jsp:forward tag... i intend to call action class   Hi Friend, Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/jsp-forward-request.shtml 

J2EE

@WebServlet RequestDispatcher Forward Example
@WebServlet RequestDispatcher Forward Example In this tutorial you will learn how forward to the another resources in the response. Sometimes it is required... forward to another resource/component in the response. In the following example 

Struts Questions

Forward - Struts
Forward  Hi how to get the return value of execute() in Action class. we will write return mapping.findForward("success"); how to get the value of forward. Is there any method to get the which forward is executing 

JSP Tutorials

Conditional Forward using EL
Conditional Forward using EL          We can forward one page to another jsp page... the page to another page.  In this example we are using two pages to fulfill 

Struts Questions

How to validate a form in action class and forward errors to the jsp in struts?
How to validate a form in action class and forward errors to the jsp in struts?  How to validate a form in action class and forward errors to the jsp in struts 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Chain Action Result Example
to forward a request to an another action. While propagating the state. An Example...Chain Action Example Struts2.2.1 provides the feature to chain many actions...; extends="struts-default" namespace="/secure"> <action 

JSP Servlet Questions

standard action - JSP-Servlet
or a standard tag. For Example : Action may display an output or write some value... has attributes with their values. Some Standard action tags: :- The forward.... For Example : Some other standard action tags.... 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6 

Struts Examples

Struts Dispatch Action Example
Struts Dispatch Action Example       Struts Dispatch Action... function. Here in this example you will learn more about Struts Dispatch Action 

Programming Tutorials

Standard Action "jsp:param"
Standard Action <jsp:param> In this Section, we will discuss about "jsp:param" standard action & their utilization with a example... process the parameter. This tag can be enclose in any other action tags 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp:forward tag usage and stntax
jsp:forward tag usage and stntax  jsp:forward tag usage and syntax with an example 

Programming Tutorials

Forward a Jsp Page
Forward a Jsp Page In this example program we will show you how to use the <jsp:forward tag in your jsp program. The <jsp:forward tag is used to forward the request another resource on the same server. Browser never knows where 

Struts Questions

Calling Action on form load - Struts
component that it forwards to, it doesn't need a form. A good example of an Action...Calling Action on form load  Hi all, is it possible to call... this list is coming from the action which i m calling before the page is being 

Development process Questions

how to forward select query result to jsp page using struts action class
how to forward select query result to jsp page using struts action class  how to forward select query result to jsp page using struts action class 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIButton action example
UIButton action example  HI, How i can capture the Button click action? What to write the .h and .m file? Thanks   Hi, Here is the code that you can write in .h file: (void) buttonPress:(id)sender; Here 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Create Action class
package. The commonly used action class is ActionSupport. An example of action... used in the above class to forward the action to the next page. All... to map the action in struts.xml in the next tutorial. Download this example 

Mobile Applications Questions

how send nsnotification to forward class
how send nsnotification to forward class   how to send nsnotification to a forward class? i am sending a nsnotification to a class which is not loaded yet. example,there is a class A,where i am creating a dictionary and posting 

JSP Servlet Questions

Jsp Action Tags
Jsp Action Tags  how can i use jsp forward action tag?i want examples 

JDBC

JDBC ResultSet Forward Type Example
JDBC ResultSet Forward Type Example: Through this ResultSet type the cursor only move forward in the result set and are non-scrollable. The following...(ResultSet.TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY, ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY); Example 

Struts-Tutorials

Understanding Struts Action Class
Understanding Struts Action Class       In this lesson I will show you how to use Struts Action Class and forward a jsp file through it.  What is Action Class? An Action 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 Action Tag Example
Struts2.2.1 Action Tag Example The Action tag  is used to call action class directly from a JSP page. We can call action directly by specifying... the results from the Action. The following Example will shows how to implement 

Struts 1 Tutorials

STRUTS ACTION - AGGREGATING ACTIONS IN STRUTS
STRUTS ACTION - AGGREGATING ACTIONS IN STRUTS... of Action classes for your project. The latest version of struts provides classes... action. In this article we will see how to achieve this. Struts provides four 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Action Tag
commonly used action tags are three of them and they are namely: include forward...JSP Action Tag   Defined JSP Action Tag ?   Action tag... JSP action tags to either link to a Java Bean set its properties, or get its 

Struts Questions

What is Action Class?
What is Action Class?  What is Action Class? Explain with Example 

Struts Questions

Login Action Class - Struts
Login Action Class  Hi Any one can you please give me example of Struts How Login Action Class Communicate with i-batis 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Redirect Action Result Example
Redirect Action Result Example The Result uses the ActionMapper of the ActionMapperFactory for redirecting the URL to the specified action. To redirect...;/jsp/home.jsp</result> </action> An example of Redirect Action 

Struts Questions

DTO & Action class - Struts
DTO & Action class  Hi I am really new to struts2. I just wanted to know that if I have a DTO and an action class, how do I put the form data into the DTO? Can someone please explain with a simple example 

DMCA.com