Home Discussion Discuss: How to Create Text Area In Java

• codeRavenX July 7, 2011 at 4:20 AM

how about a text are with scroll bars...

• How to fill JFrame with JTextArea?Mohammad Faisal August 13, 2011 at 3:44 PM

I want to make an editor like Notepad. So, how can I make JTextArea stick to the JFrame whenever I maximize or restore the frame to a specific height or width?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

How to Create Text Area In Java
How to Create Text Area In Java       In this section, you will learn how to create Text Area in Java... and a text area is also created on the panel by using JTextArea class 

HTML Tutorial

Text Area in HTML
in HTML.In this example, the code elaborate you to create text area in HTML page... Text Area in HTML       Text  Area in HTML is used to write unlimited number of text 

JavaScript Questions

Text Area
Text Area  how to browse an image in text area instead of giving url of particular image 

Java Beginners

area of a circle - Java Beginners
area of a circle  Write a class circle which consists of functions getdata() and area(), and also write a main program to create a circle object and to find the area by calling the function area () in circle class and display 

Programming Tutorials

Auto grow Text Area using jQuery plug-in
Auto grow Text Area using jQuery plug-in In this section, you will learn how to create a text area which auto grow on increment of the content using jQuery Plug-in. We fixed the height of text area to 70 pixels .The size of the window 

Java Beginners

Rich Text Editor in java
to create image from the whole text area which contains, images, text, styles... with rich text editor in java. The technologies am using are java with gwt. Am able to get rich text area but i cant store images in that. apart from images am able 

General

How to calculate area of rectangle
How to Calculate Area of Rectangle       In this section we will learn how to calculate area of rectangle. The area of rectangle is specifies an area in a coordinate space 

Chart and Graphs

Create area chart in JSP page using JFreeChart
Create area chart in JSP page using JFreeChart       This Example shows you how to create a area chart in JSP page using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a area 

JavaScript Questions

java script to replace words starting and ending with tild(~) symbol in a text area with the word highlighted yellow.
java script to replace words starting and ending with tild(~) symbol in a text area with the word highlighted yellow.  Hi, I have an issue with highlighting text in a text area. I am designing a page to send email. currently 

Java Beginners

new String(text) - Java Beginners
: In this case text will go pool area and this.text refer it. this.text = new String(text): In this Case Java will create a new String object in normal (non-pool...new String(text)  Please, what is the difference between this.text 

JavaScript Questions

Auto grow Text Area using jQuery plug-in
Auto grow Text Area using jQuery plug-in  Hi sir How can we make a textarea auto grow ? What is the name of the plug-in used for auto grow text area. Please mention code with your reply 

JSP Servlet Questions

spell cheking in text area - JSP-Servlet
spell cheking in text area   Hi Good Morning. I am developing web application. Now i am in one JSP page. in this page i have 1 text area. i want spell check functionality by pressing right click in this text area.but i don't 

Applet Questions

Adding text in to text area of jframe at new line with different background colour
Adding text in to text area of jframe at new line with different background... that text in to text area of jframe.But i am reading line by line from file and i want to write that text every time at new line in text area with different background 

SQL Tutorial

MySQL Area
; This example illustrates how to find the area of rectangle in MySQL. In this example we create a procedure to find the area of rectangle. In the query below we take...: Query   delimiter // create procedure rect_area (in l 

Java Beginners

Create text file at client's directory from server.
Create text file at client's directory from server.  Need java code to create text file at client's directory from server..... Please Help 

Java Tips and Examples

Write a program to calculate area and perimeter of a circle
Write a program to calculate area and perimeter of a circle... example will teach you the method for preparing a program to calculate the area...; under Java I/O package and define and integer r=o, which is the radius 

Java Beginners

How to create an area chart using jfreecharts?
How to create an area chart using jfreecharts?  i want to create an area chart that represents ip addresses of top countries. i have gone thru the area chart example using jfreechart but i am still not clear with its method. If u 

Java Beginners

List the names of classes used to create button and text box in Java.
List the names of classes used to create button and text box in Java.  List the names of classes used to create button and text box in Java 

Java-Tutorials

Area Chart
; In this section we are providing you an example to create a Area Chart... for a Area Chart we have to create an object of DefaultCategoryDataset type :  ..., false); After added the data in dataset we create the Area Chart by invoking 

MySQL

MySQL Area
MySQL Area  This example illustrates how to find the area of rectangle in MySQL. In this example we create a procedure to find the area of rectangle...; DELIMITER $$ CREATE PROCEDURE area1() BEGIN declare w INT DEFAULT 5 

HTML5

Area Tag in html5, Definition of tag in HTML5.
This attribute defines the alternate text message within each clickable area in the map...Area Tag in html5, Definition of  <area> tag in html5... in the html document. The <area> tag is used for creating an area 

SWT

Rotate Text in Java
Rotate Text in Java       In this section, you will study how to draw the rotated text in Java using SWT. In SWT, we have used the package org.eclipse.draw2D.Graphics 

Applet Questions

Creating a log in a text file - Applet
as an application. Therefore i have added it onto a frame. I need to create a text file... TextField(20); Label label2 = new Label("Write your text:"); TextArea area...Creating a log in a text file  Hey there, I have created an applet 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Container in Java awt
Create a Container in Java awt       Introduction This program illustrates you how to create.... The panel and a text area added to the frame. The position for the panel 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Scroll Pane Container in Java
to create a scroll pane container in Java Swing. When you simply create a Text Area and putting text in the that then the size of the text area is increased... Create a Scroll Pane Container in Java    

General

How to calculate area of triangle
; In this section we will learn how to calculate area of triangle. We... in this program we will fine the how to the display massage the area... .style1 { margin-right: 0px; } How to Calculate 

Swing AWT

create, edit ,open simple documents using java - Swing AWT
have a text area.How to create document which will contain text in text area with font style like bold,italic etc. and with font size of text in text area? Then how to transfer text in that document back to text area 

Java Beginners

voice to text in java
voice to text in java  i'm doing my mini project and my objective is to create a pdf interface using netbeans and instead of text search option,i... to text conversion and so if i can convert speech to text then i can easily go 

Java Beginners

create
create  how to create an excel file using java 

Java Beginners

To convert Speech to Text in java
To convert Speech to Text in java  package abc; import javax.speech.*; import javax.speech.recognition.*; import java.io.FileReader; import...; try { // Create a recognizer that supports English. rec 

DMCA.com