Home Discussion Discuss: Using the Captured Text of a Group within a Replacement Pattern

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Using the Captured Text of a Group within a Replacement Pattern
Using the Captured Text of a Group within a Replacement Pattern... how to use the captured text from the group of the text. This section illustrates you how to capture the string or text through the regular expression 

XML Tutorials

Modifying Text by Replacement
Modifying Text by Replacement     ...("Girish Tewari"):-Modify the text by Replacement Xml code... Replacement is: Roseindia.net Text after Replacement is: Girish Tewari 

Programming Tutorials

Pattern,Matcher,Formatter and Scanner classes
pattern. Input is provided to matchers using the CharSequence interface to support... on groups of characters by using capturing groups. A capturing group is a way... input into tokens using a delimiter pattern, which by default matches whitespace 

XML Tutorials

Edit Text by Insertion and Replacement
Edit Text by Insertion and Replacement   ... the Text in a DOM document. Methods which are used for insertion and replacement of the text in the DOM Document are described below :- Element root 

Java-Tutorials

Capturing Text in a Group in a Regular Expression
Capturing Text in a Group in a Regular Expression  ... the text in a group through the regular expression. Here, you can learn... of the program "a", "b" and "c") from the group of text 

JDBC

Java Value Object Pattern
.style1 { text-align: center; } .style2 { margin-left: 360px; } .style3 { font-size: x-small; text-decoration: underline; } .style4 { margin-left: 440px; } Value Object Pattern Some entities contains a group 

JSP Servlet Questions

Capturing JSP Content Within My Strut Action Servlet - JSP-Servlet
Capturing JSP Content Within My Strut Action Servlet  My end goal is to be able to grab the content from the JSP from within the calling servlet... as a text file. I need to provide for the user the ability to click a Text Icon 

Ajax Questions

How to iterate over a checkbox group
How to iterate over a checkbox group  Hi. I am new to using JQuery... group - it's id equals "MASTER" - contains 4 checkboxes. These checkboxes... group to appear below the MASTER group. If a user then checks "B" in MASTER 

General

Design Pattern
Design Pattern       ?Pattern? word suggests a series of events occurring in a definite order... a pattern to tackle that particular problem. In a broad spectrum, it can be said 

Regular expression

Matching Pattern using Regularexpression
with the text by using Regularexpression.The steps involved in matching a pattern...":-it is the pattern to define expression (1+1=2) using regularexpression.  String text... Matching Pattern using Regularexpression    

Programming Tutorials

Group Container in Flex4
Group container in Flex4: The Spark Group containers take any components...) you can use Group container. The Group container is designed for simplicity... of the Group container. You can use Horizontal and Vertical layout with Group 

Flex 4

Column Group in AdvancedDataGrid
Column Group in AdvancedDataGrid in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can create a column group for two or more then two columns. The tag of column group is <mx:AdvancedDataGridColumnGroup>. Example: <?xml 

JavaScript Questions

pattern
of different sizes. The size of each pattern is determined by the number of columns or rows. For example, a pattern of size 5 has 5 columns and 5 rows. Each pattern is made of character $ and a digit, which shows the size. The size must 

Hibernate Questions

Annotationconfiguration deprecated and its replacement
Annotationconfiguration deprecated and its replacement  Hi, In Hibernate 4 annotationconfiguration is deprecated. Can you tell me what will be its replacement? Thanks   Hi, You can use the following code in your 

Java Beginners

Pattern
Pattern  How to print this pattern in Java please help me A AC ACE ACEG ACEGI The program should be right to left 

Java Beginners

Moire Pattern Java Program
Moire Pattern Java Program  **strong text**What you are seeing in the screenshot are two sets of concentric circles. The centers of the circles... the window size to 640x640 pixels frame.setVisible(true); } } ![alt text][1 

Java Beginners

pattern
pattern  1 3 1 5 3 1 7 5 3 1 9 7 5 3   Here is a number pattern example. 1 3 1 5 3 1 7 5 3 1 9 7 5 3 1 class Pattern{ public static void main(String args[]){ for(int i=1;i<=9;i 

Programming Tutorials

Chapter 7. Validate, tune and troubleshoot an application within an IBM WebSphere Application Server environment
within an IBM WebSphere Application Server environmentPrev Part I. ...;Validate, tune and troubleshoot an application within an IBM WebSphere Application... when using the profiling wizard or by going to Window > Preferences > 

JavaScript Questions

Pattern
Pattern  1234321 123 321 12 21 1 1 please,give me this pattern in java   class Sixth_1 { public static void main(String args...; } } }   Here is a number pattern class Pattern{ public 

PHP Questions

How can i search and insert within a query
in mysql through text fields. i am using batch,semester and degree onchange...How can i search and insert within a query  if it is possible...="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <link href="mystyle.css 

Design Patterns

Composite Pattern
Composite Pattern      ... with the Composite Design Pattern. Composite pattern represents these objects with a tree structure. Suppose, Within a company, there is an employee hierarchy 

jQuery

jQuery image replacement by click or select
jQuery image replacement by click or select In this section, you will learn... or reloading complete page. This will be done using jQuery. You need only jQuery set up file. In the below example, we are using jQuery setup file  

Java Beginners

pattern

Design Patterns

Builder Pattern
of constructing the objects by using the factory pattern. This is similar to the abstract factory pattern as both returns a group of related objects. The only... Builder Pattern       

General

Getting the Indices of a Matching Group in a Regular Expression
(): This method counts the matched string or text of the given group of the text...; // Get the group's captured text   ... Getting the Indices of a Matching Group in a Regular Expression 

SQL Question

group by sorting
group by sorting  group by sorting of data in SQL 

J2ME

J2ME Tutorial
are going to show text using canvas class at different locations on the screen... are going to generate the random number using Random class. The Random class within...;UserId" as a label text. In the given application we are using setLabel to set 

Ajax Examples

Net Frameworks
to the server are automatically captured on the client-side, and sent via an XmlHttp.... Using the product developers can create advanced Internet based applications... Webdevbros have released an utility class to work with JSON within 

Design Patterns

Abstract Factory Pattern
Abstract Factory Pattern       II Abstract Factory Pattern :  This pattern is one level of abstraction higher than factory pattern. This means that the abstract factory returns 

Hibernate Questions

HQL group By.
HQL group By.  How to use group by in HQL?   In general group by clause is used with aggregate functions for grouping the result... order. It allows the Hibernate to fetch information from the database and group 

DMCA.com