Home Discussion Discuss: Greedy and Non-Greedy Matching in a Regular Expression

• reply this postAndrea29Sanford December 22, 2011 at 6:20 PM

I received my first mortgage loans when I was 32 and that aided my family very much. Nevertheless, I need the auto loan as well.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Greedy and Non-Greedy Matching in a Regular Expression
Greedy and Non-Greedy Matching in a Regular Expression... a string in the given string through the Greedy and Non-Greedy way of matching. Here you can learn about the Greedy and Non-Greedy way of matching the word 

Regular expression

Matching Zip code using regular expression
Matching Zip code using regular expression  ...;):-Defining Zip code which is to be matched with the regular expression Matching... code with the regular expression .For this we are going to make program named 

General

Getting the Indices of a Matching Group in a Regular Expression
Getting the Indices of a Matching Group in a Regular Expression... will find the lower and upper indices of the matching group of the text  through the regular expression in Java. This section explains some method or APIs which 

PHP

PHP Regular Expression
PHP regular expression allows programmer to perform various task like... strings. PHP Regular expression also allows you to validate a email, phone... chunks. There are basically two types of PHP Regular Expression. POSIX 

Java Beginners

Regular expression
Regular expression  how i write a regular expression for a pattern which present in between 

JavaScript Questions

Regular expression
Regular expression  I have the regular expression : var x=/(^\d+$)/ which allows only numbers. It does not accept character, decimals. However it accepts zero. I want an expression that takes numbers(no decimals)except zero 

Regex Questions

Regular expression
Regular expression  can some one explain how below regex works, ndmurl1=${ndmurl#${ndmurl 

Regex Questions

Regular expression
Regular expression  how i extract string Coalition of civil society organizations and CSOs from string:- CSOs : What happening in Yemen is political crisis SANA'A, May 16 (Saba)- Coalition of civil society organizations (CSOs 

Java-Tutorials

Capturing Text in a Group in a Regular Expression
Capturing Text in a Group in a Regular Expression  ... the text in a group through the regular expression. Here, you can learn...; in the console output because the regular expression mentioned in the code detects 

Regular expression

Match string using regular expression without Case sensitivity
Match string using regular expression without Case sensitivity... the way to match the String using regular expression. For this we are going to make program named Matching_Casesensitive.java. The steps involved in program 

PHP Questions

A regular expression contains another regular expression - PHP
A regular expression contains another regular expression   Please explain how it works in PHP... RegEX1 = "a.*b"; RegEx2 = "a1.*b"; Thanks 

HTML Questions

javascript regular expression
javascript regular expression  i need a regular expression code for JavaScript 

Mobile Applications Questions

regular expression for special characters
regular expression for special characters  How to find out regular expression for special characters 

Regular expression

Retrieving String by using Regular Expression
Retrieving String by using Regular Expression  ... the way to retrieve the String using Regular expression. For this we are going... expression into a pattern. Matcher m = p.matcher(no):-Creates a matcher for matching 

Regular expression

Reset the matcher using regular expression
Reset the matcher using regular expression  ... the String using regular expression. For this we are going to make program named...):- Creating a pattern object and compiles the given regular expression 

Java Beginners

split string with regular expression
split string with regular expression  How to split string with regular expression in Java 

Regular expression

Matching Address using regular expressions
Matching Address using regular expressions  ... the resulting regular expression to match from 2 to 3 repetitions of the preceding regular expression String regex = "^"+ namePattern + "\\w+ .*, \\w+ "+ zipCode 

Regular expression

Pattern resetting using regular expression
Pattern resetting using regular expression  ... the String using regular expression. For this we are going to make program named... a pattern object and compiling the given regular expression into a given pattern 

PHP Questions

regular expression for phone number
regular expression for phone number  Hi, i need the regular expression code for phone number in PHP. Thanks.   PHP - regular expression code for phone number \+?([0-9]{2})-?([0-9]{3})-?([0-9]{6,7 

PHP Questions

using regular expression
using regular expression  How can we extract string 'abc.com ' from a string http://info@abc.com using regular expression of php 

Regular expression

Print Matchingwords using Regular expression
Print Matchingwords using Regular expression  ...("[0-9]+"):-This method compiles the given regular expression into a pattern.[0-9... the matching word from the file using Regularexpression. The steps involved in  

Java Beginners

java regular expression
java regular expression  hi i need java expression which allows all characters with minimum 2 characters and maximum 20 characters in answers field after selecting security questions 

Regex Questions

Regular expression in c++{MFC}
Regular expression in c++{MFC}  Hi ALL, I want to build a regular expression in c++{MFC} which validates the URL. The regular expression must... of %5C & %2F character. How can we develop a generic Regular Expression 

PHP Questions

Regular expression contains character - PHP
Regular expression contains character  A PHP script that can check if the regular expression contains character 

Regular expression

Pointing and indicating matcher using regular expression
Pointing and indicating matcher using regular expression... to point the matcher and also indicate the index of the matcher using regular expression. For this we are going to make program named Indicating_Matcher.java. 

PHP Questions

Regular expression in PHP for email - PHP
Regular expression in PHP for email  can any one tell me how to write regular expression in PHP for email to retrieve all the valid email ID's from the email 

Framework Questions

URL Regular Expression for Struts Validator
URL Regular Expression for Struts Validator  I want to know how to validate a url link in struts validation.xml. Please share me the regular expression for url link validation 

Framework Questions

URL Regular Expression for Struts Validator
URL Regular Expression for Struts Validator  I want to know how to validate a url link in struts validation.xml. Please share me the regular expression for url link validation 

WebSevices Questions

PHPMYSQL REGULAR EXPRESSION - WebSevices
PHPMYSQL REGULAR EXPRESSION  Hello all, I have to read a file and insert the match into mysql.File has a follwing lines. user196 Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == mypass@wd Session-Timeout = 3600 

Regex Questions

Regular Expression for removing XML Tags
Regular Expression for removing XML Tags  Hi, Good Afternoon.I want a Regular expression in java which is removing the XML Tags in the specified... after applying regular expression is only "How are you".Need to remove all XML 

DMCA.com