Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Linux Tutorial

The Distribution Release of GRML 0.6
The Distribution Release of GRML 0.6 Latest version of grml 0.6 ... on the CD. http://grml.org  grml 0.6 can be downloaded from http://grml.org/download/  Release 0.6 - Codename Winterschlapfn (20060122) Fixed 

Linux Tutorial

The Distribution Release of VLOS 1.2.1
The Distribution Release of VLOS 1.2.1 The developers of VLOS (formerly... distribution based on Gentoo Linux. == Introduction == VLOS 1.2.1 Project... o Overview of this release o Installation-related notes o Packages added 

Java Beginners

Normal Distribution java program?
Normal Distribution java program?  For my last assignment i have... knows java: Write a program to tabulate the cumulative normal distribution F(z... is public class Distribution { public static double abs(double x) { if (x 

Linux Tutorial

grml 0.7 has been released now
goals of grml 1. distribution for sysadmins and users of text tools (geeks...grml 0.7 has been released now bt-audio: script to connect bluetooth headset... to initramfs: now booting via firewire is also possible. About the grml grml 

Linux Tutorial

Distribution Release: Fedora Core 5 has been released
Distribution Release: Fedora Core 5 has been released The Fedora Project is pleased to announce the release of Fedora Core 5. New desktop applications... the most innovative Linux distribution ever. About the Fedora Core 5 Fedora Core 

General

Free Linux Distribution in India
Free Linux Distribution in India... in India. Our Linux Distribution includes Linux Red hat 8.0, 9.0... affordable GNU/Linux CDs. Go to current distribution catalog for getting 

Linux Tutorial

The Development Release of SUSE Linux 10.1
The Development Release of SUSE Linux 10.1 The first beta of SUSE Linux 10.1...: * The distribution comes with 5 CDs.   - Only CD1 for a minimal text installation... the Mozilla project: Firefox 1.5 and  SeaMonkey 1.0 pre-release. * Further 

Java Beginners

Help me plz in Probablity distribution of Java
Help me plz in Probablity distribution of Java  Hello, I have an issue I have connected my JDBC driver with my database.. Now I want to randomly...% is insert or update queries. Which distribution to use and how to achieve it.. Plz 

Linux Tutorial

Gentoo Linux 2006.0 is available now
? 2006-02-27: Distribution Release: Gentoo Linux 2006.0 ? 2005-11-21: Distribution Release: Gentoo Linux 2005.1-r1 ? 2005-08-08: Distribution Release: Gentoo Linux 2005.1 ? 2005-03-28: Distribution Release: Gentoo Linux 2005.0 

Mobile Applications Questions

cfstring release message sent to deallocated
cfstring release message sent to deallocated  cfstring release message sent to deallocated What is this message?? i know it occurs due to memory release. But can anyone tell me how to track and rectify 

Blog

Release or Stripes 1.5
Release or Stripes 1.5 (18 Aug 2008) Stripes is an open source.... It integrates with Spring and Hibernate framework. The very recent release... of this release includes-    Lesser Configuration: Stripes 

Linux-Tutorials

SLAMPPLite 2.0 has been released
SLAMPPLite 2.0 has been released It is the time to release of SLAMPPLite. Here are some changes that have been made with this release: updated and upgraded...... Information about the SlamppLite SLAMPP is a generic Linux distribution 

Linux Tutorial

Finnix
distribution for system administrators, based on Debian testing. Today marks the release of version 87.0 for the x86, PowerPC, UML/Xen, and iPod platforms.  ... release, dynamic filesystem overlays, improved IDE DMA support, and a utility 

Eclipse Plugins

Mojo - Free Build to Release
Mojo - Free Build to Release   ... development processes from build to release. Mojo automates.... Build to release cycles are accelerated with Mojo's multi step activity 

Blog

Release of Jitterbit 2.0 Enterprise and Community
Release of Jitterbit 2.0 Enterprise and Community (18 Aug 2008) The Jitterbit Inc., has announced the release of an open source integration software.... The aim of this product release is the enhancement of the integration server 

General

JDK 8 Release Candidates Available
JDK 8 Release Candidates Available Java 8 includes new features... which is also very important feature of Java 8. This is the first release.... This release includes the fixing of a flaw in the new Comparator API. The new 

Linux Tutorial

rPath Linux 0.99.6 (Beta) has been released now
distribution built with the new Conary distributed software management system. Conary is designed, based on many years of Linux software packaging and distribution... with the Conary distributed software management system, is not only a distribution 

Eclipse Plugins

Yoxos Eclipse Distribution
Yoxos Eclipse Distribution       Yoxos Business Solutions is the long-term solution for managing and optimizing Eclipse platforms. Whether you need an all 

Linux Tutorial

Lunar Linux 1.6.0 RC3 has been released
Lunar Linux 1.6.0 RC3 has been released Here is the third release candidate..., this is a testing release and approaches the quality we are looking for in the -final release. A lot of small bugs in rc1 and rc2 have been addressed making 

Programming Tutorials

Interact with connection pools to obtain and release connections
Interact with connection pools to obtain and release connections Prev Chapter 4. Demonstrate understanding... to obtain and release connections Connection handles 

Linux Tutorial

Network Security Toolkit 1.4.0 is available is now
the latest NST release: v1.4.0. This release is based on Fedora Core 4 using... with this distribution: time management - NTP, hardware clock and system clock... and situations. We are pleased to announce the latest NST release: v1.4.0. This release 

Linux Tutorial

GoblinX 1.3 RC1 has been released now
GoblinX 1.3 RC1 has been released now The release candidate is out to anyone who wants to test and know more about the next release, also we wish that you report any error or bugs found while using the release candidate version 

General

RoseIndia.net Is Your On-Line Linux & xBSD CD Distribution Source
by Debian. Please refer the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE which governs the distribution of any "open source" Linux OS Distribution 

General

RoseIndia.net Is Your On-Line Linux & xBSD CD Distribution Source
the distribution of any "open source" Linux OS Distribution 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2.1.8 - Struts 2.1.8 Tutorial
Struts 2.1.8 - Struts 2.1.8 Tutorial       The Struts 2.1.8 is latest release of Struts 2..., download and install and then see the examples shipped with Struts distribution 

Spring Framework

Spring Integration 3.0 Release is released and available for download
Spring Integration 3.0 Release is released and available for download.... This version of Spring Integration 3.0 Release contains many bug fixes, defects fixing, improvements and refactoring. Bug fixes In this release Bad Link 

Linux-Tutorials

Foresight Desktop Linux 0.9.4 Pre 1 has been released now
to announce another release of Foresight Desktop Linux. I am also quite proud to say we..... About the Foresight Desktop Linux Forsight Linux is a distribution based... distribution that showcases some of the latest bells and whistles. It currently sports 

Linux Tutorial

EnGarde Secure Linux 3.0.4 has been released now
to announce the release of EnGarde Secure Community 3.0.4. This release includes... distribution that is geared toward providing a open source platform that is highly secure.... EnGarde is a secure distribution of Linux engineered from the ground-up 

Linux Tutorial

The Development Release of PC-BSD1.0RC2
The Development Release of PC-BSD1.0RC2 PC-BSD 1.0RC2 Released! The latest cut of PC-BSD, version 1.0RC2 is now available! This update adds KDE 3.5 support... more hardware. - For more information on this release of FreeBSD 6, please 

Linux Tutorial

VideoLinux
VideoLinux About VideoLinux VideoLinux is a new PCLinuxOS-based distribution... Related News 2006-03-30: Development Release: VideoLinux 2.0 Alpha More VideoLinux news... VideoLinux Development Release 

DMCA.com