Home Discussion Discuss: Struts Links - Links to Many Struts Resources

• tzSfsDbMVMMhSmVBrandon September 28, 2012 at 8:22 AM

I'm assuming these are all aclvteiy traded funds with the S P 500.I heard an interesting stat a few years back that really blew my mind and gave me a whole new perspective on the market and trading. Check this out and I'm not making this chit up either .it's either 8 or 9 out of 10 S P fund managers that trade within the index itself CAN NOT beat the index. Think about that. That's crazy. 80-90% of the experts aclvteiy trading within the index can't beat the index itself. So my question is why bother paying these clown fees to aclvteiy trade when they still can't beat it? Even if their fund had zero fees, why bother, right?If you really want to be in the S P then just buy the SPDRs and don't stress yourself over which fund is better. That's what I would do.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts-Tutorials

Struts Resources
. There are many resources to gain knowledge or discuss about the struts framework. You can... Struts Resources    RoseIndia.Net is the ultimate Struts Resources for the web development community using Struts 

Struts Questions

Message Resources Definitions file to the Struts Framework Environment?
Message Resources Definitions file to the Struts Framework Environment?  How you will make available any Message Resources Definitions file to the Struts Framework Environment 

Struts Questions

Display Errors using Message Resources - Struts
required.. I want to display errors using message resources using 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Resources Examples
Struts 2 Resources Examples        ... to access the framework resources like the session object, session context and the last... the request and response object in struts 2 application.  

Struts Questions

Single thread model in Struts - Struts
acheive singleThreadModel , ThreadSafe in Struts if so plx explain me.  Hi Struts 1 Actions are singletons therefore they must... for that Action. The singleton strategy restricts to Struts 1 Actions and requires 

Struts Questions

Struts
Struts  How Struts is useful in application development? Where to learn Struts? Thanks   Hi, Struts is very useful in writing web... performance Java web applications that runs on Java enabled application servers. Struts 

Struts Questions

Struts
Struts  What is Struts?   Hi hriends, Struts is a web page... web applications quickly and easily. Struts combines Java Servlets, Java Server Pages, custom tags, and message resources into a unified framework 

Struts Questions

java,j2eee - Struts
java,j2eee  How many JAR Files avalible for integaration ? what... file format and is used for aggregating many files into one. A JAR file... be any legal file name on a particular platform. In many cases, JAR files 

JSP Interview Questions

Web Resources
Web Resources  How to access the resources of one web application to another web application if both are placed in different places in the same computer ? Any body can you answer me this type of question 

JSP Interview Questions

Web Resources
Web Resources  How to access the resources of one web application to another web application if both are placed in different places in the same computer ? Any body can you answer me this type of question 

Struts Questions

Diff between Struts1 and struts 2? - Struts
to Struts 1 Actions and requires extra care to make the action resources thread...Diff between Struts1 and struts 2?  What are the difference in between Struts 1 and Struts 2?  Hi Gaurav There is a big difference 

Struts Questions

struts - Struts
struts  ValidatorResources not found in application scope under key "org.apache.commons.validator.VALIDATOR_RESOURCES I get this error when i try the validator framework example.......wat could b the problem 

Java Magazine Questions

how to develop project using struts,hibernet,,generlly how many layers r there in project
how to develop project using struts,hibernet,,generlly how many layers r there in project  plz give me the reply   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts-hibernate/ Thanks 

Management

Human resources for small business
, but there is no need to worry for them. There are many HR professionals who 

Struts Questions

struts first example - Struts
struts first example  I got errors in struts first example like can... # -- welcome -- welcome.title=Struts Blank Application welcome.heading=Welcome! index.jsp struts-config.xml 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Tutorial
on the server machine.    Struts 2 Resources Examples Struts 2 Resources Examples The struts 2 resources examples  ...Struts 2 Tutorial       

JavaScript Questions

best JavaScript resources on the Web
best JavaScript resources on the Web  What and where are the best JavaScript resources on the Web 

Struts Examples

Creating Custom Validators in STRUTS
Creating Custom Validators in STRUTS      ... will learn how to develop Custom Validators in your Struts 1.3 applications. Struts Validator framework provides many validation rules that can be used in the web 

Java Beginners

Java Resources - Java Beginners
Java Resources  Hi, I am learning J2EE now and I want to know how to get the status of resources the application is holding, such as, connections, files, etc. Is there any tools or method to list out these resources? Thanks 

Struts Examples

Struts 1.x Vs Struts 2.x
Struts 1.x Vs Struts 2.x      ... frameworks. Struts 2.x  is very simple as compared to struts 1.x,  few... but in case of Struts 2, Actions are not container dependent because they are made simple 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2.2.1 - Struts 2.2.1 Tutorial
Struts 2.2.1 - Struts 2.2.1 Tutorial The Struts 2.2.1 framework is released with many new features. Here in this tutorial you will find detailed explanation of Struts 2.2.1 framework. Struts 2.2.1 framework is based on MVC design 

Struts Questions

jboss and struts - Struts
Deploy JBoss and Struts  how to deploy struts 2 applications in jboss 4... the WAR file to the /server/default/deploy folder.   Hello,You... the application.Struts Resources:http://www.roseindia.net/strutshttp 

Struts Examples

Struts Alternative
Struts Alternative Struts is very robust and widely used framework, but there exists the alternative to the struts framework... to the struts framework. Struts Alternatives: Cocoon 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Book - Popular Struts Books
Jakarta Struts, 2nd Edition Instead it's just like so many other technical... Struts Book - Popular Struts Books Programming Jakarta Struts As popular as the Struts Framework for building web applications 

Framework Questions

Struts - Framework
Use of Struts  What is the use of Struts?  Use of Struts... it is better to go for Struts or any other framework. While if you are working on small project or single developer project and resources are limited 

Struts Questions

Regarding tiles and struts - Struts
Regarding tiles and struts  Hi, i have a struts application which uses tiles my problem is when i am redirecting/forwarding from a jsp page(which...; Hi,In case of Tiles view is created using multiple sub views(many jsp files 

Struts Examples

How Struts Works
application. This file has all the information about many types of Struts... for many page requests. Struts provides the ActionForm and the Action classes which... How Struts Works       

Struts Questions

Struts Project Planning - Struts
Struts Project Planning  Hi all, I am creating a struts application. Please suggest me following queries i have. how do i decide how many classes and which they i should create?? My application wil be using database so 

EJB Questions

Many To Many annotation in ejb
Many To Many annotation in ejb   how to define primary key in the third & resulting table obtained from ManyToMany mapping.I tried the mapping but the resulting table is showing only foreign key with the two fields which 

Hibernate Questions

Jpa many to many relationship
Jpa many to many relationship  I HAVE Employee, EmpSchedule, EmpSubstitution tables Employee EMP_ID NAME PHONE EmpSchedule EMP_ID Start_date End... and EmpSubstituion table is many to many. between these Employee table is association table 

DMCA.com