Home Discussion Discuss: The ActionForm Class

• wYmkVMhZINtTomek January 19, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Reaidng this makes my decisions easier than taking candy from a baby.

• thanksmansi September 4, 2012 at 11:22 AM

nice article. thanks!

• StrutsPraveen December 1, 2012 at 10:28 AM

good matter of the struts, plz post these type of topics for all students

• SugestionGustavo Amaro May 30, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Hi, I'm loving this tutorial, very complete... Can I do a sugestion? Replace the validate method (Form) by this: public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest request) { ActionErrors errors = new ActionErrors(); if (getName() == null || getName().length() < 1) { errors.add("name", new ActionMessage("errors.required", "Name")); } if (getAddress() == null || getAddress().length() < 1) { errors.add("address", new ActionMessage("errors.required", "Address")); } if (getEmailAddress() == null || getEmailAddress().length() < 1) { errors.add("emailaddress", new ActionMessage("errors.required", "Email Address")); } return errors; } See ya :D

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts-Tutorials

The ActionForm Class
The ActionForm Class       In this lesson you will learn about the ActionForm... the ActionForm class. Here is the code of the class: AddressForm.java 

Struts Questions

ActionForm
ActionForm  What is ActionForm 

Struts Questions

The ActionForm and what are important methods in ActionForm.
The ActionForm and what are important methods in ActionForm.  What is the ActionForm and what are important methods in ActionForm 

Struts Questions

validate() method of ActionForm work
validate() method of ActionForm work  How does validate() method of ActionForm work 

Struts Questions

Diff Bn Actionform and Pojo - Struts
Diff Bn Actionform and Pojo   Hi Friends, I am confused with Pojo and ActionForm ,bcoz both have getter and setter methods.In both we declare fields and corresponding getter n setters also.plz   

Struts Questions

validte method call upon ActionForm creation.
validte method call upon ActionForm creation.  I want to know if validate method is called when ActionForm object is created?   Hi, The validate method is not called when ActionForm object is created. The validate 

Struts Examples

Welcome to the Apache Struts Tutorial

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP error: class UserForm not found in class model.UserAction
JSP error: class UserForm not found in class model.UserAction  etting... org.apache.struts.actions.IncludeAction; public class UserAction extends DispatchAction { private... mapping, ActionForm form, HttpServletRequest request 

Struts Questions

DispatchAction class? - Struts
DispatchAction class?  HI, Which is best and why either action class or dispatch class. like that Actionform or Dynactionform . I know usage , explain me clearly when to use. Thanks Prakash   Hi Friend 

Java Beginners

class
class  Is a class a subclass of itself 

Java Beginners

class
is a class to represent a country in medal tally. It has an attribute of country... medals. In this class, you should also define constructors, and assessor, mutator methods. Task 2 MedalTally.java is a class to model a medal tally, containing 

Java Technology Tutorials

Class
Class, Object and Methods       Class : Whatever we can see in this world all the things... is termed as a class. All the objects are direct interacted with its class 

Struts-Tutorials

Understanding Struts Action Class
Understanding Struts Action Class   ... Class and forward a jsp file through it.  What is Action Class? An Action class in the struts application extends Struts 'org.apache.struts.action.Action 

Java Beginners

Super class of an Exception class
Super class of an Exception class  hello,,, What is super class of an Exception class?   hii,, the super class of an exception is throwable class. and the super class of an throwable class is the object class 

General

Class
Class       This section explores the concept of a class in reference to object oriented programming techniques. A class defines the properties of  objects and methods used 

Programming Tutorials

Forgot Password Action,Struts Forgot Password Action class
org.apache.struts.action.ActionMessage; import roseindia.services.ServiceFinder; public class...( ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form, HttpServletRequest request 

Struts Questions

How to pass Array of string from action class to jsp page
How to pass Array of string from action class to jsp page  this is my action class package login.ipm; import java.sql.*; import java.util.ArrayList... class DiagservicesAction extends org.apache.struts.action.Action { private static 

Java Beginners

Explain final class, abstract class and super class.
Explain final class, abstract class and super class.  Explain final class, abstract class and super class.   Explain final class, abstract class and super class. A final class cannot be extended. A final class 

Java Beginners

class file
class file  How to create class file in jsf easily 

Java Interview Questions

class loaders
class loaders   Explain static and dynamic class loaders 

JSP Servlet Questions

.class and .tld
.class and .tld  how to create .class and .tld file 

Java Interview Questions

inner class
inner class  what is mean by inner class   Inner class is a non-static class which is defined inside another class 

Java Beginners

Node class
Node class   hii, What is a node class?   hello, A node class is a class that has added new services or functionality beyond the services inherited from its base class 

Java3D Questions

Matrix Class
Matrix Class   A class to manage matrices and add them. Create in the driver class two objects of it and use the add method 

Java3D Questions

Matrix Class
Matrix Class   A class to manage matrices and add them. Create in the driver class two objects of it and use the add method 

Java Beginners

wrapper class
wrapper class  list wrapper class methods 

Java Beginners

wrapper class
wrapper class  wrapper class methods 

Java Beginners

printstrim class
printstrim class  discribe PrintStream class 

Java Beginners

printstrim class
printstrim class  discribe PrintStream class