Home Discussion Discuss: Preparing table of a number by using loop

• query devi January 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

how to make a number triangle with java program as the following 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - n n n n n n

• javapooja nirmalkar May 31, 2012 at 7:19 AM

i want to make java based application project

• i done this codesudhakar July 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM

25*1=25 25*2=50 25*3=75 25*4=100 25*5=125 25*6=150 25*7=175 25*8=200 25*9=225 25*10=250 result is like if u add Sentence like System.out.println(a+"*"+b+"="+c);

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Preparing table of a number by using loop
Preparing table of a number by using loop   ... of preparing the table of a given number by using loop condition. As we know the loop...; Here we will take a number a=25 of which we have to prepare a table. Define 

Java Beginners

for loop
for loop  using only two for loop how can print below numbers 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 6 6 6 6 6 6 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 8 8 8 8 8 8 8... 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1   Here is a number pattern: 1 2 2 3 3 

Java Beginners

for loop
for loop  using only two for loop how can print below numbers 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 6 6 6 6 6 6 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 8 8 8 8 8 8 8... 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1   Here is a number pattern: 1 2 2 3 3 

JSP-Tutorials

FOR Loop In JSP
where I will create a multiplication table using the for loop. Directory... to be as an iteration of statements. Generally, for loop is used for the known number... in Java i.e. syntax of the for loop is same as its syntax defined for using 

Java Beginners

While loop Statement
While loop Statement  How to print a table using while loop?   The given example displays the multiplication table of the given number. This program accepts the integer value generate the table of that number. public 

Quartz Tutorials

Using while loop to loop through a cursor
Using while loop to loop through a cursor  .... Understand with Example The Tutorial grasp you an example on 'Using while loop to loop through a cursor'. The Example create a table Stu_Table 

Java Beginners

using switch,break and for loop
using switch,break and for loop  generate a 10 digit number and display the length of longest increasing series 

Java Beginners

Table
Table  How i create table on showMessageDialog using JOptionpane and Integer.parseInt. No other method to use. Pl make a program which generate 5X1...("Enter number: "); String st=br.readLine(); int n=Integer.parseInt(st 

Java Beginners

loop
loop  i want to write my name(inder) through loop in java using star 

Java Code Examples

Java number calculation using while loop
Java number calculation using while loop In this tutorial, you will learn how to use while loop to solve certain number calculations. Here is an example...); System.out.print("Enter First Number: "); num1=input.nextInt 

Java Beginners

for loop
can be done for a number of times or infinitely. If repetition of code is done for a number of times it is finite loop and if repetition is done infinitely...for loop  what is for loop   Loops are used for iteration 

Java Beginners

For Loop
For Loop  Write a program using a for loop that computes the following sum: 1/2 + 2/2 + 3/2 + 4/2 + 5/2 + ... N/2 N will be an integer limit the user enters. This is an example of my upcoming quiz. I need help on knowing 

Java Beginners

for loop in java
for loop in java  1 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 3 4 5 4 5 6 7 5 6 7 8 9 6 7 8 9 10 using for loop in java   Java Number Pattern 1 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 5 public class PatternExample{ public static void main 

Java Beginners

loop
loop  strong textHello can someone help me with this problem,I need to output the following code using a loop the code is as follows with the user inputs in inverted commas,thanks. ENTER CODE(XX to Stop) CODE:"D24" QUANTITY:"2 

SQL Question

Write a query to find the total number of rows in a table
Write a query to find the total number of rows in a table  Write a query to find the total number of rows in a table?   Hi, Here is the answer, we can find the total number of rows in a table using following query 

Java Beginners

While loop Statement.
While loop Statement.   How to Print Table In java using While Loop 

JSP Servlet Questions

servlet code for finding the table for given number
for finding the table for given number?   Here is a an example that accepts a number from the user and display its multiplication table using servlet. 1...="../TableServlet"> <table> <tr><td>Enter a number to find its table:< 

Java Beginners

Probability Vs. Number of people table - Java Beginners
loops we need to create a program that will show the table: probability vs. number of people. The table will display the minimum number of people that would...Probability Vs. Number of people table  The probability that at least 

JSP Tutorials

Finding a Factorial using while loop
Finding a Factorial using while loop   ... are going to find out the factorial of 12 by using the while loop. In while loop the loop will run until the condition we have given gets true. We are using 

General

Convert Number to Roman Number Using Java
Java Convert Number to Roman Numerals In this section, you will learn how to convert the number to roman number.  To do this, we have created a class... and the method convertIntegerToRoman(int n) convert the specified number into roman 

JSP Tutorials

Finding a Factorial using while loop
Finding a Factorial using while loop      In this example we are going to find out the factorial of 12 by using... find a factorial of a number by using the temp variable which will help us 

Java Beginners

using for loop
using for loop  what will be the source code of the program that the output will be printing all numbers that is divisible by 3 and 5 sample output: 3 is divisible by 3 5 is divisible by 5 6 is divisible by 3 9 is divisible by 3 

JSP Tutorials

JSP for loop Example
JSP page named  "textinput.jsp". Using for loop we will iterate it up to the number entered in the textbox. And using request.getParameter...(a); for(int i=1;i<=number;i++) { %> <table border="0">< 

JavaScript Questions

Java sample using - for loop, if then else etc etc
Java sample using - for loop, if then else etc etc  sample program to produce summary information on sales report. The program will input Data of Salesman Id, Item code, and number of cuestomer. Sales id is 5digit long 

JavaScript Questions

using for loop in javascript
using for loop in javascript  How to use for loop in JavaScript 

Ajax Questions

loop error - Ajax
... will be in loop..or number of will be infinity...and the number of will be two or three...loop error  Expert:ARIJEET sory....dude....it's not my perfect...; ,     here the result is fetching form the table 

Java Beginners

While loop - Java Beginners
While loop  Given a number, write a program using while loop to reverse the digits of the number. Eg. the no. is 12345, should be written as 54321...)); System.out.println("Enter Number"); int num= Integer.parseInt 

IDE Questions

finding divisors of a number
finding divisors of a number   write a c program to input a number and print all its divisors using while loop 

IDE Questions

finding divisors of a number   write a c program to input a number and print all its divisors using while loop 

IDE Questions

DMCA.com