Home Discussion Discuss: Listing out leap years between certain period

• leap yearsatendra August 16, 2011 at 3:09 PM

finding given year is leap year or not

• javamanimegali March 14, 2012 at 12:58 PM

how to calculate no of days a man lived from his birth date upto today............

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Listing out leap years between certain period
Listing out leap years between certain period  ... the coding for finding and listing out the leap years between two years. In the following example we have to find out the leap years between 1990 and 2006. First 

Java Beginners

java leap year
java leap year  write a java program that takes an input as a keyboard inputs or command line argument, a year between 1800 and 2000 and then reports whether itis a leap year. Aleap year is an integer greater than 1584 

Java Beginners

Dog years
how old is and compute the dog's age in human years. Display the output. if "no" ask the user their age and compute the users age in dog years. Display the output... to account for input from this table in your program.) help me out please 

Java Beginners

leap
leap   Check the given year for leap year (Test Case: 2010, 2012 , 1900 

JSP Servlet Questions

auto log out the application if its inactive for longer period
auto log out the application if its inactive for longer period  hi all, Please tell me how to auto log out the application if its not performing any activity for longer period in jsp i tried to use session.setMaxInactiveInterval 

Java Beginners

Java Leap Year Problem
Java Leap Year Problem  I need help with a writing a program in Java that creates a class Year that contains a data field that holds the number.... LeapYear's constructor overrides Years constructor and sets the number of days 

SQL Question

PHP and MySQL BETWEEN dates with different years
PHP and MySQL BETWEEN dates with different years  I have a database... they should only show on the site when the date chosen falls between those dates. I thought it made sense to make use of the SQL BETWEEN statement, but it does 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date difference in years
between two dates with respect to years. I am using javascript. Please help.  ...=date1.getFullYear()-date2.getFullYear(); document.write("Date difference in years : "+yearDiff...(). You can get number of years by using getFullYear() function.now you can get 

JSP Servlet Questions

Logout if its not active for longer period in jsp
Logout if its not active for longer period in jsp  hi all, Please tell me how to log out the application if its not performing any activity for longer period in jsp i tried to use session.setMaxInactiveInterval(arg0); but still 

Java Beginners

leap year
leap year  how to create class for leap year. It is leap year...(); if (year.isLeapYear(y)){ System.out.println("It is a leap year."); } else{ System.out.println("It is not a leap year."); } } } Thanks 

SQL Question

How to find out the friend user between two columns in sql database
How to find out the friend user between two columns in sql database  Hi, Can any one please tell me ..how to find out the friend user between two columns in sql database? In other words i wanted to get the corresponding data from 

Java Interview Questions

write an application that print out the even numbers between the range 100-200
write an application that print out the even numbers between the range 100-200   write an application that print out the even numbers between... and determine the even numbers between them. class EvenNumbers { public static 

Java Beginners

Updating variables in a loop? and only printing certain messages after the first iteration?!
Updating variables in a loop? and only printing certain messages after.... The reason why I want to do this is so I can use it to work out some calculations... out the results and the ratio of the newly computed data to the previously 

Java Beginners

rexexp pattern to avoid certain words and replace space with underscore
rexexp pattern to avoid certain words and replace space with underscore ... to replace space between two capital words with underscore so that "River Thames... with this pattern is that it also replaces the space between "On River" to "OnRiver" and after 

Java Beginners

leap year logic - Java Beginners
leap year logic  hi frds.. can u give me logic for leap year..  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/beginners/Leapyear.shtml Thanks 

PHP Questions

PHP Comma vs Period - PHP
PHP Comma vs Period  Explain PHP Comma vs Period. And also how can one show a comma within a comma separated file.   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/php/phpbasics/PHP 

Java Tips and Examples

Leap Year Program
the user if it's a leap year or not. It uses boolean operators instead... whether a give year is leap year or not. // Michael Maus, 22 Sept 2004 import... String leapResult; // Tell's whether it's a leap year 

Java Tips and Examples

Checking whether a year is leap or not
Checking whether a year is leap or not   ... for checking whether a year is a leap year or not. Here, we have taken the year 2000. So...;if else" condition. As we know leap year is divided by the integer 4 and so 

Travel

About National Museum of Delhi India
collection of over 200,000 works of exquisite art covering a period of more than 5000 years. The art effects are both on Indian as well as of foreign origin. Set up... of the Rashtrapati Bhawan in 1949. The event turned out to be a huge success 

Programming Tutorials

JSP implicit object out
difference between the 'clear' method of out object and 'clearBuffer'...JSP implicit object out In this Section, we will discuss about implicit object out & it's methods. Out object denotes the Output stream 

Java Magazine Questions

Difference between error and exception ????????
Difference between error and exception ?  Can we handle a error in java if yes than give an code of an example? Difference between error... to access a null object or reading an array out of bounds. They can also 

JSP Tutorials

setting out line
setting out line      ... out line for rows and columns.  Code description The package we need... for column. You can create the out line for both rows and columns. The out line 

Software Development Methodology

History
other for 20 years. Here's the time when they plan to do for moving forward... to talk to find out the common ground and adopted the name "agile methods." Later... that grew out of rapid application development work by Jim Highsmith and Sam Bayer 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP parameter passing throught out web app
JSP parameter passing throught out web app  i want to pass one param from page1.jsp page to page4.jsp page but in between this i need to navigate page3.jsp and page2.jsp.Please help me to understand how could i transfer param 

JSP Tutorials

expand the column out line
between + and - linked with state line .Then at last we expand the out line.  ... expand the column out line   ... out line for rows and columns. Finally we expand the column outline.  Code 

JSP Tutorials

expand the row out line
expand the row out line     ...;create out line for rows and columns. Finally we expand the row outline. ... can create the out line for both rows and columns. The out line is shown 

Java Beginners

Write a java program that prints out the following menu???
Write a java program that prints out the following menu???  Write a java program that prints out the following menu. Auser can interact with the menu... another input. Menu : 1. Find min between 3 numbers using (Math.min). 2. Get 

Java Code Examples

Add Years To Date
Add Years To Date This tutorial explains you how to add years to date. Java...: "+(formatter.format(d))); System.out.println("Date after 4 years: "+newdate... of Calendar class. Output: Today's Date: 30-03-2012 Date after 4 years 

Java-Tutorials

Determining If a Year is a Leap Year in Java
Determining If a Year is a Leap Year in Java       Leap Year: Leap Year is the year contains an extra day. In the leap year, February month contains 29 days since normally 

JSP Tutorials

attribute escapeXml
tag <c: set> with a body. We are using this tag to differentiate between..."> We are going to use the attribute escapeXml of c:out to show...; <h1>out with escapeXml=false</h1> <c:out value="${test 

DMCA.com