Home Discussion Discuss: Java Word Count - Word Count Example in Java

• HelpShubham April 21, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Could someone help me understand the word count part of the code? thanks

• GRACIAS (Thanks)Luis A. June 2, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Your example is very good thanks for help me with my homework.

• programmingnoman nazir March 5, 2013 at 10:19 PM

good web site 4 prgramming....

• inputJune April 28, 2012 at 8:54 PM

what is the input in the command line?

• File countTaban cosmos May 28, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I have found this SAMPLE CODES EXAMPLE AND EXPLANATION very help full and would request you guys to do something on seat reservation. Creating a reservation for a ship company and I would like to understand how object oriented programing work. THANK YOU GUYS...

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Ask java count
Ask java count  Good morning, I have a case where there are tables... the results: for example: | code book | name of book | sum | | b001 | Java 1 | 10 | | b002 | beginner java | 5 

General

Java: Example - Count occurences
Java: Example - Count occurences Problem: Count the number of times one string is found in another. //-------------------------------------------- count() int count(String base, String searchFor) { int len 

JDBC

JDBC Select Count example
JDBC Select Count example In this tutorial  we will learn how work COUNT()  in query with mysql JDBC driver. This tutorial  COUNT(*) ... : F:\jdbc>javac SelectCount.java F:\jdbc>java SelectCount COUNT 

Java Beginners

count characters
count characters  i have to print the total number of char 'A' in all string entered.. example: please enter your string: selangor melaka kedah sabah sarawak terengganu the output must be count the total number of char 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Criteria Count Example
Hibernate Criteria Count Example  Example of Hibernate Criteria Count. Check the tutorial Hibernate Criteria Count. Check the Latest tutorials, articles and examples of Hibernate Framework. Thanks 

Java Beginners

count the repeated character in one string
count the repeated character in one string  to find the how character occurrence in one String (for example the string is -java means there is 2...;counter<third.length;counter++){ char ch= third[counter]; int count=0 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Count Vowels
Java Count Vowels       In this program you will learn how to count vowels in a String. Here you... a variable- count = 0. Now, we have applied a loop here which will go up 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java count files in a directory
Java count files in a directory In this section, you will learn how to count... in the given example, we have created an instance of File class and specify a directory... directory. But we have to count the number of files so we have initialized 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file line count
Java file line count In the section, you will learn how to count the number of lines from the given file. Description of code: Java has provide various... example, we have created an object of Scanner class and pass object of File 

Java-Tutorials

Count Active Thread in JAVA
Count Active Thread in JAVA In this tutorial, we are using activeCount() method of thread to count the current active threads. Thread activeCount... of active threads in the current thread group. Example : class ThreadCount 

JSP Servlet Questions

Count Rows - JSP-Servlet
Count Rows  How to count rows in Java. Thanks 

MySQL

MySQL Count
MySQL Count       This example illustrates how to use count() in MySQL database. Count(): The Count.... It returns a numeric value. If you use COUNT(*) that counts the number of rows.   

Java Beginners

Count the character in java
Count the character in java  Write a java program to count....   Count characters by implementing thread import java.util.*; class CountCharacters { public static void count(final String str){ Runnable 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Criteria Count Distinct Example
Count Distinct? Thanks   Here is an example of Hibernate Criteria...Hibernate Criteria Count Distinct Example  I am learning Hibernate and trying to find good example of Hibernate. I want example of Hibernate 

Java Beginners

count in java - Java Beginners
, count of frmale is 20. what's code in java to select count from database where...count in java  Hello javamania.... i want to ask something like... is 20. i have JFrame Form(jTextField,jLabel,jButton), i want to get count 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate count() Function
. for example : count( [ distinct | all ] object | object.property) count(*); also...Hibernate count() Function In this tutorial you will learn how to use the HQL count() function count() function counts the maximum number of rows 

Mobile Applications Questions

retain count in Objective C
retain count in Objective C  what is the retain count in Objective C?   retainCount in Objective c retainCount: retain count method is used to show the internal count of the given object so that programmer can easily 

Hibernate Questions

Count distinct value in HQL.
Count distinct value in HQL.  How do you count distinct value in HQL?   count(distinct fieldName) returns number of distinct value of the table under specified field name. Example : package net.roseindia.main 

Java Beginners

Character count by while loop
Character count by while loop  Write the program to count the number...]; int count=0; for ( int i=0; i<third.length; i++){ if (ch==third[i]) count++; } boolean flag=false; for(int j=counter-1;j>=0;j--){ if(ch==third[j 

General

Java: Example - Count vowels
Java: Example - Count vowels This example method counts all vowels.... //-------------------------------------------- countVowels() int countVowels(String text) { int count = 0; // start the count at zero // change the string to lowercase text 

Java Beginners

count asterisk in a grid - Java Beginners
count asterisk in a grid  I need to write a program that uses a recursive method to count the number of asterisk in a square grid 

JSP Servlet Questions

Count Row - JSP-Servlet
Count Row  Hello all, Please I need your help on how to desplay... using java servlet and html form. Thanks for your good job!   Hi friend... db = "register"; String driver = "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"; int count= 0 

Java Beginners

Count words in a string method?
Count words in a string method?  How do you Count words in a string?   Example: package RoseIndia; import java.io.BufferedReader; import...=br.readLine(); int count=0; String arr[]=st.split 

Java Beginners

J2ME count character into string
J2ME count character into string  i am new in J2ME, my problem is how to count character into number, i had been research google for almost 2 days and got nothing...some one plz give me a punch :) as an example, 1. i got a text 

XML Tutorials

To Count XML Element
To Count XML Element       In this section, you will learn to count the elements present... helps to count the XML element. It takes a xml file (as a string ) at the console 

XML Tutorials

To Count The Elements in a XML File
To Count The Elements in a XML File       In this section, you will learn to count the element...; Here is the Java File: CountNodes.java 

Java Tips and Examples

Java count vowels
Java count vowels In this section you will learn how to count the number... and then you will get the number of vowels count. Description of code : In this code... will read the string once you enter the string. Then we have taken a count 

JDBC

Rows Count Example Using JDBC ResultSet
Rows Count Example Using  JDBC ResultSet: In this tutorial you can count the number of rows in the database table using ResultSet. Through this example, you can do it. First of all, we will create a java class CountRows.java 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate criteria count.
Hibernate criteria count.  How do we count rows using criteria in hibernate?   Create hibernate configuration file (hibernate.cfg.xml... create Persistent class ?Hibernate uses the Plain Old Java Object (POJO) classes 

General

Count lines of a particular file
_package>java NumberOfLine Getting line number of a paritcular file example...In this program you will learn how to read a file and count number of lines... and count no of lines in a file. Program first asks the user to enter 

DMCA.com