Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Tutorials

Request Headers In EL
Request Headers In EL      ... the headers are specified here. In EL we can retrieve the headers, but not as we do in scripting. To access the request headers we need a simple trick, by using 

PHP Questions

What is Headers and Mime Types ?
What is Headers and Mime Types ?  Headers and Mime Types   Actually PHP‚??s header() is used to send a raw HTTP header. header() must...-headers-and-mime-types 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP EL
to get questions in arraylist in servlet and than set that arraylist as request attribute and than i wrote EL for that attribute on jsp page.But somehow i dont... HttpServlet { protected void processRequest(HttpServletRequest request 

Travel

Latitude and Longitude of El Salvador
Latitude and Longitude of El Salvador  Hi, What is the Latitude and Longitude on El Salvador? Thanks   Hi, Latitude of El Salvador is:13.8333 and Longitude of El Salvador is: -88.9167 Home to some stunning 

Swing AWT

jtable with table headers - Swing AWT
jtable with table headers  give me java code to create jtable with table headers and by which i can scroll jtable and can retrieve height and width of the table 

JSP Servlet Questions

EL in jsp - JSP-Servlet
EL in jsp  hai, I tried to test EL operators in my jsp i... recognise EL .i am using tomcat 5.5 .is there any need to configure in web.xml... this because the pattern that identifies EL expressions--${ }--was not reserved 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-EL - JSP-Servlet
system.But Sir, Why the EL code are not executed on my system.I run that code on BEA... with scripting.But It not run the EL code.I my system have window XP and window vista... occurs. It show the EL code on Browser. Please Sir write me why this problem 

JSP Servlet Questions

EL(JSP) - JSP-Servlet
EL(JSP)  Dear Sir, I want to ask that Whether BEA Application server weblogic 8.1 support to Expression language(JSP) or not. Because EL require jsp... version 1.2. I make a program where In Jsp, I want to use EL rather than JSP 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-EL - JSP-Servlet
Window Xp and Same Window Vista(Home Basic).But EL code are not execute on my System. Code is: Home.html A simple JSP application EL... what happened that EL code are not execute..  Hi friend 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-EL - JSP-Servlet
JSP-EL  ThankYou Sir for Ur sending the EL example. Sir, I have a JSP-EL problem that not solve by me.. Please review that: That's my program...;Hi friend, Home.html A simple JSP application EL Uisng 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-EL - JSP-Servlet
JSP-EL  Dear Sir, You gave me that code: Home.html A simple JSP application EL Uisng In JSP Name: --------------------------------- Result.jsp Use 

JSP Tutorials

Specific Request Headers in JSP
Specific Request Headers in JSP          Whenever an http client sends a request... to retrieve some of the headers available in the request object. We 

JSP Tutorials

Listing HTTP Headers
Listing HTTP Headers      ... the headers of the HttpServletRequest object. This can be done very easily by using... headers:<br /> <table> <c:forEach var="httpheaders" items 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Http Request Headers
Java Servlet : Http Request Headers In this tutorial, you will learn how to Http Request Headers works in java servlet. Http Request Headers : HTTP... a request via GET or POST method usually. It can also send a number of headers 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Http Response Headers
Java Servlet : Http Response Headers In this tutorial, you will learn how to Http Response Headers works in java servlet. Http Response Headers : Web server sends response with one or more response headers including the document 

Programming Tutorials

Using of [] operator of EL with the Map
Using [ ] operator of EL with the Map          EL expressions are always used... stored in one of the the four scopes i.e. page, request, session, or application 

Programming Tutorials

Request Parameters in EL

Programming Tutorials

Using [] operator of EL with an Array
Using [ ] operator of EL with an Array          EL expressions are always used... stored in one of the the four scopes i.e. page, request, session, or application 

PHP Questions

What type of headers have to be added in the mail function to attach a file?
What type of headers have to be added in the mail function to attach a file?  What type of headers have to be added in the mail function to attach a file 

General

Java get Http Headers
Java get Http Headers     ... the Http Headers. Here, we are using the URL class which points the resource... will get the Http Headers on the console. Download Source Code 

JSP Tutorials

Request Parameters In EL
Request Parameters In EL          In EL we use "param" attribute... to retrieve the parameters in EL   The code of the program is given below 

Programming Tutorials

This is Conditional Forward using EL

HTML Questions

Easiest method for expiring the css and js headers

JSP Tutorials

EL Implicit Objects
EL Implicit Objects          EL is the JSP 2.0 Expression Language Interpreter from Apache Corporation. EL means the expression language , it makes it possible 

Servlets

Snooping Headers
Snooping Headers      ... will retrieve all the Http request header.  To make a program over this firstly we... there are too many headers. To retrieve all the headers firstly we need to call 

Development process Questions

Edit word document Headers and Footers using POI Library in java?
Edit word document Headers and Footers using POI Library in java?  Hi All, I need code to modify the Header and Footer contents of a ms-word template using POI or JACOB libraries. Could any one help me? Thanks Advance 

JSP Tutorials

Retrieve HTTP Request Headers using JSP
Retrieve HTTP Request Headers using JSP   ... the request headers. When a HTTP client sends a request, it is required to supply GET...;Http Request Headers Example</title> </head> <body> 

JSP Tutorials

EL Basic Comparisons
EL Basic Comparisons          EL means the expression language , it makes.... Expression Language (EL) was first introduced in JSTL 1.0. EL makes it easier 

Programming Tutorials

Complex Java Beans Using El

JSP Tutorials

Use of dot(.) operator in EL
Use of dot(.) operator in EL          EL means the expression language , it makes... to understand as it grows bigger in size.  Expression Language (EL) was first 

DMCA.com