Home Discussion Discuss: Java class in JSP

• Not WorkingDeepak Jain June 29, 2011 at 11:39 AM

This code is not working.... It's gives me an error: Only a type can be imported. Date.DateDemo resolves to a package An error occurred at line: 7 in the jsp file: /hey/sample.jsp DateDemo cannot be resolved to a type 4: <title>This is the date example</title> 5: </head> 6: <body> 7: <% DateDemo demo = new DateDemo(); 8: out.println("Current date : " + demo.returnDate();%>) 9: </body> 10: </html> I am using tomcat... What other changes should I do....?? Plz reply soon...

• Class FileRahul January 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I am quite new to JSP, I am not sure where to place .java files and do i need to compile it manually or it will be done automatically? Please help thanks Thanks

• JSP-JAVAziga June 1, 2012 at 3:14 AM

i have a jsp page that calls a java class which contains jsoup but it wont execute. your class did execute. Do you know what is the probkem

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

Robot Class - JSP-Servlet

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP error: class UserForm not found in class model.UserAction
JSP error: class UserForm not found in class model.UserAction  etting the following error in the program..wat shod i do to remove this?I am using... org.apache.struts.actions.IncludeAction; public class UserAction extends DispatchAction { private 

JSP Servlet Questions

Why System class not in jsp - JSP-Servlet
Why System class not in jsp  Hi Friends, why system.out.println("") not working in jsp . But out.println is working I want the reason pz . Thanks Prakash 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to call a java class in jsp - JSP-Servlet
how to call a java class in jsp  hi.. friends iam new to roseindia.i found it very nice site to clarify our douts. i have a problem to use my java class in a jsp.can anyone please help me with this query 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to call a java class in jsp - JSP-Servlet
how to call a java class in jsp  hi.. friends iam new to roseindia.i found it very nice site to clarify our douts. i have a problem to use my java class in a jsp.can anyone please help me with this query 

WebSevices Questions

Unable to compile class for JSP - WebSevices
Unable to compile class for JSP  org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP When I am trying to access a java file kept under src folder under a package from a jsp page placed under web directory, I am 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to include a java class in jsp - JSP-Servlet
how to include a java class in jsp  hello sir, this is my first question, i want know that how to use a java class function's variables and methods of a java class in jsp.if possible plz tr to explain with a simple example 

JSP Servlet Questions

Class files for Jfreechart - JSP-Servlet
Class files for Jfreechart  Respected Sir/Madam, I am... Charting application in JSP.. I have also compiled around 100 files for it.. Though, I found some of the class files are missing.. So, I request you to send 

JSP Servlet Questions

Static database class - JSP-Servlet
Static database class  I want to create a static database class and i want to use that class in all servlets ? How can i achive 

JSP Servlet Questions

bad class file - JSP-Servlet
bad class file  (from the JAVA SERVLET PROGRAMMING - O'Reilly) and got a "bad class file...): myservlet.java:9: cannot access HttpServlet bad class file: \HttpServlet.class...bad class file. I'm (desperately) trying to get 

JSP Tutorials

Java class in JSP
Java class in JSP          To use a Java class method in jsp first we need to import a package inside which there is java class. We will import the package 

JSP Servlet Questions

Convert String to Class - JSP-Servlet
. Reading job name, class name, day & time using xml file only. Problem is while reading class name, retrieve as a string format but Quartz required in "Class" format 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
jsp  Hi in my dao class some exception is there then how can i display in jsp page 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to convert jsp page to class file - JSP-Servlet
how to convert jsp page to class file  hai. iam doing online banking project by using jsp.i completed all the jsp pages.next can you tell me how to convert these jsp pages to class files with example and where to copy these class 

JSP Servlet Questions

Assigning a value to JSP variable from a bean class. - JSP-Servlet
Assigning a value to JSP variable from a bean class.  Hi, I want to know how we can assign value to a JSP variable from a Java Bean. I am using Struts, JSTL. Which tags should I use to assign the value. e.g Kindly 

JSP Servlet Questions

Using a user defined non-packaged servlet class in jsp. - JSP-Servlet
Using a user defined non-packaged servlet class in jsp.  i want know that how to use a user defined java servlet function's, variables and methods of a user defined java servlet in jsp.if possible plz try to explain with a simple 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP
= the name that refers to the bean.Bean class = name of the java class... three tags to work with beans:- <jsp:useBean id="bean name" class"bean class... that refers to the bean.Bean class = name of the java class that defines the bean 

JSP Servlet Questions

unable to compile class file - JSP-Servlet
unable to compile class file  I wrote database connection in jsp file...*; import java.util.ArrayList; public class ComboboxList extends HttpServlet...("/jsp/Combobox.jsp"); dispatcher.forward(request, response 

JSP Servlet Questions

Doubt in using combination of JSP page and Java class. - JSP-Servlet
Doubt in using combination of JSP page and Java class.   I've got... a Pure Java class"? The Database table looks like this: SeatCode... youfor replying. I didn't used struts,insted i went with servlet and Java Class 

Development process Questions

jsp
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: An error occurred at line: 7 in the jsp file: /jsp/insertdate.jsp month cannot be resolved 4...(Calendar.MONTH); An error occurred at line: 17 in the jsp file: /jsp 

Development process Questions

jsp
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: An error occurred at line: 7 in the jsp file: /jsp/insertdate.jsp month cannot be resolved 4: 5: <% 6: String...); An error occurred at line: 17 in the jsp file: /jsp/insertdate.jsp Duplicate local 

Struts Questions

How to validate a form in action class and forward errors to the jsp in struts?
How to validate a form in action class and forward errors to the jsp in struts?  How to validate a form in action class and forward errors to the jsp in struts 

Java Interview Questions

can we use class in jsp which implements interface
can we use class in jsp which implements interface   can we use class in jsp which implements interface 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
jsp  hai good morning all jsp beginner myself is sathishkumar i am developing a web application jsp. in this application i generate id card.how... an id of some format using the following code. public class GenerateSerialNumber 

Java Beginners

jsp
JSP entered name and password is valid  HII Im developing a login page using jsp and eclipse,there are two fields username and password,I want... java.sql.*; import javax.servlet.*; import javax.servlet.http.*; public class 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> **<jsp:useBean id="obj" class="com.ingenious.bean.UserBean"scope="session"/>** <jsp:setProperty...;title>JSP Page</title> </head> <body> 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP
JSP  I am now using MySql database i have one error when connectivity code run that is ... driver not found I want to get driver or driver class or Plz know me that which class i have to use Like 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
jsp  p>in my project i have following jsp in this jsp the pagesize...="text/html; charset=UTF-8" language="java" import="java.sql.<em>,java.util....("fileref<em>search</em>result.jsp");</p> <pre class 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
= "java.io.*" errorPage = "" %> <jsp:useBean id = "formHandler" class...;p>%> <jsp:useBean id="formHandler" class="testing.Beanform" scope... language = "java" import = "java.sql.<em>" import = "java.util.</em> 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
= "java.io.*" errorPage = "" %> <jsp:useBean id = "formHandler" class...;p>%> <jsp:useBean id="formHandler" class="testing.Beanform" scope... language = "java" import = "java.sql.<em>" import = "java.util.</em> 

DMCA.com