Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Technology

GPS in Air navigation
GPS in Air navigation       Global Positioning System or GPS is now the principal navigation system... as the aviation industry is concerned GPS is used for both visual navigation 

Technology

How GPS is Different from ADF & VOR in Air Navigation
How GPS is Different from ADF & VOR in Air Navigation       The principal aim of air navigation... satellites (5 in case of air navigation) to determine its own position. The GPS unit 

Java Beginners

air_Salary
air_Salary  Cameroonian International Airport decided to have a salary plan for its employees. In the new Policy, bonus is based on the fact that one is a senior staff or junior staff. You have been called in as a programmer 

Flex Questions

Flex and AIR Application
Flex and AIR Application  Hi...... What is the difference between Flex and AIR application? please tell me about this difference Thanks... on many operating systems. AIR application: AIR is stands for Adobe Integrated 

Java Server Faces Questions

Declare the Navigation Rules
Declare the Navigation Rules  How to declare the Navigation Rules for JSF 

Travel

About Indian Air Force Museum Delhi
The Indian Air Force Museum of Delhi The Palam Air Force Base Station... to be in the Indian Air Force. The station is also popular among tourists because it is where the Indian Air Force Museum is located. This Indian air force museum 

HTML Questions

pull-down navigation menus
pull-down navigation menus  How can I use forms for pull-down navigation menus 

Mobile Applications Questions

UINavigationController hide navigation bar
UINavigationController hide navigation bar  HI, How to hide the navigation bar of UINavigationController? I have to hide navigation bar... code for hiding UINavigationController's navigation bar 

navigation system in j2me
navigation system in j2me  how to load map image for offline navigation system?plz send the source code in j2me 

navigation item back button
navigation item back button  I wants to add a navigationBar on the top of my UIWebView also a navigation item "back button". can anyone please explain how the back and refresh button works 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

GPS for better fleet management
GPS for better fleet management       GPS technology was developed by US for military purposes to help navigation in air, water as well as on land. Later it became indispensable 

custom navigation bar in iphone
custom navigation bar in iphone  How can i create a custom navigation bar in iPhone application? I wanted to add UIBarButton items as well as Search bar on the UINavigation controller ... please tell me if i need to create 

Programming Tutorials

Navigation of a web document
Navigation of a web document       Navigation of the web and of a web document are two entirely... or more web documents and other elements too. Navigation of Documents 

HTML Tutorial

Navigation Frame in HTML
Navigation Frame in HTML       The given Tutorial helps you to illustrate Navigation Frame in HTML. In this Tutorial we help you to understand how to make Navigation 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

JSF Global Navigation Example
;Navigation Page</title></head> <body> <h1>...-config> <navigation-rule> <from-view-id>*</from-view-id> <navigation-case> <from-outcome>secondpage</from 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

JSF Navigation By Example
JSF Navigation By Example      Navigation means connected component and it's events each-another. This section illustrates you about the JSF navigation by providing the example 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to make a navigation bar
How to make a navigation bar This is the navigation design... formatting to write text in the navigation shape. Use same steps to make another navigation bar as here 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to provide navigation in quiz application using jsp?
How to provide navigation in quiz application using jsp?  hi everyone. i am using jsp with mysql connectivity. i have to retrieve questions from db one at a time. on clicking the next it should go the next question 

jsf navigation rule - Java Server Faces Questions
jsf navigation rule  hi, i have one jsf page admin.jsp in that 2 commandlinks are there,they are addusers,addfieldusers for this navigation in faces... given.This is my application.Upto addusers i understand the navigation,then how 

Flex 4

Separate column for the navigation tree in AdvancedDataGrid
Separate column for the navigation tree in AdvancedDataGrid : In this example display a hierarchical data in AdvancedDataGrid but the navigation tree has...;s:Panel title="Separate Column for the navigation tree 

jsf navigation rule - Java Server Faces Questions
jsf navigation rule  Hi sir, here is the code: give me solution as soon as possible. admin.jsp: Users...) { this.username = username; } } Navigation starts from admin.jsp,then it goes 

HTML Questions

How to make the horizontal navigation bar common to all pages?
How to make the horizontal navigation bar common to all pages?  Hi... the navigation bar common to all the jsp pages. I have a header, and navigation bar and want to make the navigation bar and header common to all the pages. Thanks 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to make an animated navigation bar with css
How to make an animated navigation bar with css In this example you will see how to make a CSS navigation bar in the photoshop by this example. Rounded rectangle shape: Draw a rounded rectangle 

Flex 4

Navigation Tree icon and labels in AdvancedDataGrid
Navigation Tree icon and labels in AdvancedDataGrid in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can change the label and icon of the navigation tree...}]} ]} ]); ]]> </fx:Script> <s:Panel title="Navigation tree 

jsf command link navigation case - Java Server Faces Questions
jsf command link navigation case  Hi, in my jsf page i have 2 commandlink tags,then how to write navigation case in faces config.xml tell me as soon... in JSF : "navigation case in faces-config.xml 

Software Services

GPS Navigation Software Services
GPS Navigation Software Services GPS Navigation Software Service allows... or GPRS enabled mobile phone. GPS Navigation Software service is the part of GPS... companies that are offering GPS navigation software services across the globe 

Swing AWT

navigation between panels when item is selected from jcombobox - Swing AWT
navigation between panels when item is selected from jcombobox  hi well i have a problem i have one main panel and on that there is one more panel(2nd panel).the combo box is in main panel. when a item is selected from combobox 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Adding Navigation in JSF Application
Adding Navigation in JSF Application   ... navigation in the JSF framework is controlled by the faces-config.xml. This file contains one or more navigation cases. You can map action from 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

JSF Static Navigation Example
;Navigation Page</title></head> <body> <h1>...-config> <navigation-rule> <from-view-id>/firstpage.jsp</from-view-id> <navigation-case> <from-outcome> 

PHP Questions

How many ways we can pass the variable through the navigation between the pages?
How many ways we can pass the variable through the navigation between the pages?  How many ways we can pass the variable through the navigation between the pages 

DMCA.com