Home Discussion Discuss: Linux as a Command Line Interface (CLI) Vs. Graphics User Interface (GUI).

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Linux-Tutorials

Linux as a Command Line Interface (CLI) Vs. Graphics User Interface (GUI).
Linux as a Command Line Interface (CLI) Vs. Graphics User Interface (GUI... a command line interface (CLI) to the operating system, while graphical shells provide a graphical user interface (GUI). A graphical user interface (GUI) is a human 

Java-Tutorials

User Interface Toolkits
User Interface Toolkits User Interface Toolkits / Libraries are given below... in files by supplying pluggable architecture. Java 2D Graphics and Imaging This API provides us the two dimensional graphics and imaging. through collection 

PHP Questions

execute a PHP script using command line
...   Hi friends, Just run the PHP CLI (Command Line Interface) program... script using command line?   Hi friends, Just run the PHP CLI (Command Line Interface) program and provide the PHP script file name as the command line 

Java Beginners

Interface vs abstract class
Interface vs abstract class  Hai, Is there any possible to defining abstract methods in Interface 

JavaScript Questions

Java Graphical user interface
Java Graphical user interface  Hi, guys. I'm christina, need help with my home work Task 1: GUI Design and Implementation The user requirements of your Java quiz GUI application are specified by the following program flow 

General

Graphics 2D
Icon An icon is a pictorial image used in a graphical user interface... Graphics 2D      ... be an image, graphics, picture, photograph, video or any illustration. We 

Java Beginners

graphical user interface - Java Beginners
graphical user interface  Help me write a code for this please Thank... (Text Field) Street (Text Field) Sex (Line Border... Country (Text Field) Hobbies (Line Border 

Java Beginners

graphical user interface  write a java program to display Employee details with a border heading,name,phone number, street,city,then on the other... button for male and female, hobbies line border,football check box,netball check box 

Java Beginners

Gui Interface - Java Beginners
Gui Interface  hi I have two seperate interfaces in the same projects . my question is how can I access this interface using a jbutton (i.e jbutton = next where next points to another interface addCourse.java) What would 

Java Beginners

GUI Interface - Java Beginners
GUI Interface  Respected sir, please send me the codimg of basic calculator,functionality must be include additon ,subtraction,division and multiplication. But use classes javax swing java awt java awt.event no other 

Ajax Questions

Ajax user interface - Ajax
Ajax user interface  hello could anyone help my requirement is to design the database interaction using AJAX my requirement is a table will be displayed with checkbox as its first column when we select the checkbox 

Java Beginners

jdk 1.6 vs jdk 1.7
jdk 1.6 vs jdk 1.7  What is the difference between jdk 1.6 and 1.7... by implementing various tools such as SwingWorker and JTable to develop user interface. 3)In java 1.6,Java DB, a new database management tool, has been included 

Java Interview Questions

interface
interface   what is the use of marking interface 

MySQL

MySQL User Interface
MySQL User Interface      ...;: You can add function with the help of UDF (user defined function) interface... installed user-defined function, but if in upgrade version UDF interface 

Linux-Tutorials

Linux Vs. Windows
. Graphical User Interface. Linux and Windows both have a GUI and a command line... then Windows NT. Linux comes in both flavor 'Command Line Interface' and ' Graphics.... Both Windows and Linux have Command line Interface. In Windows it is called a DOS 

Java Beginners

interface.
interface.  Write short note on interface.   Please visit the following link: Java Interface 

Java Beginners

interface
interface  will the interface implements a interface   Hi Friend, No. Interface can extends another interface but cannot implements it, because interface will not contain the implementation. Thanks 

Java Technology Tutorials

Interface Vs Abstract Class
Interface Vs Abstract Class       There are three main differences between an interface and an abstract..., an interface is equivalent to a fully abstract class (a class with only public abstract 

Java Beginners

interface
interface   Hi I have interface in that interface 3 methods are there , after some days client said that,i want to add one more method in that interface ,so how can add 4 method so that the implemented class did not affect 

Java Beginners

INTERFACE
INTERFACE  how interface support multiple inheritance in java 

Java Beginners

interface
interface  can we extend interface?   Hi Friend, Yes an interface can be extended by other interface like using extends keyword interface A{ } interface B extends A{ } For Example: interface IntefaceA { void 

Java Interview Questions

interface
interface  what the use of interface?   An interface is one... variables.Any class can implement(inherit)the interface and make use... is achieved by using the interface (by implementing more than one interface at a time 

Java Beginners

interface
interface  develop a library interface which has drawbook(),returnbook()(with fine),checkstatus() and reservebook() methods.all the methods tagged with public 

Java Beginners

interface
interface  develop a library interface which has drawbook(),returnbook()(with fine),checkstatus() and reservebook() methods.all the methods tagged with public 

Java Interview Questions

interface
interface  What is marker interface ?? what is its use in java programming?? is this us in programming ??Explain is implementation with code 

Java Magazine Questions

interface
interface  why do we need interface in java..if it`s usefull for to obtain multiple inheritance in the sense how it gonna be achieved...and i can...)...the y we need interface...THis is question often i heard from my developer 

Java Beginners

Interface
for Interface in java? and want to know why they used interface instead of multiple inheritance? Thanks in advance   An interface is one which has abstract... implement(inherit)the interface and make use of the methods(functions 

Java Interview Questions

Interface
Interface  I need to implement the interface without overriding its method and also don't use abstract class for this. How to do 

Java Beginners

Abstract and Interface
/a/interface-vs-abstract-class.shtml...Abstract and Interface  What is interface? When time is most suitable for using interface? Why we use interface instead of abstract? What 

Java Beginners

graphical user interface  how do i write a code for a jmenu bar, File with items like open, save , save as. that lead to another interface?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net 

DMCA.com