Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JavaScript Questions

Alternative for document.write()
Alternative for document.write()  Can somebody help me in converting document.write "<applet code="TestApplet2.class"></applet>" into a document.createElement() way? because firfox extension is not allowing 

JDBC Questions

Alternative for jdbc - JDBC
Alternative for jdbc  Is jdbc the standard for use in J2EE arct.. Which other method is available for database connectivity in J2EE 

Struts Examples

Struts Alternative
Struts Alternative Struts is very robust and widely used framework, but there exists the alternative to the struts framework. Here we have listed the listed the frameworks that can be used as an alternative 

Security Questions

Spring alternative to Form Based Login
Spring alternative to Form Based Login  print("code sample");how can we make a server to listen to login event i.e. Authenticate a user not using jsp. Using a login form we can use the jspringsecurity_check. How can we do 

Programming Tutorials

PHP Alternative Control Structure
Alternative Control Structure: PHP provides alternative ways to use control structures like if, else, elseif, for, while, foreach etc. In each control structure we can replace the opening brace with a colon(:) and the closing brace 

Java Server Faces Questions

any alternative is there for   - Java Server Faces Questions
any alternative is there for    Hi ,i created one jsf page in that i created 5 commandlinks in one line for spaces purpose i used  ... any alternative is there for space purpose.Give me the solution as soon 

JSP Servlet Questions

Need alternative for getParameter() method - JSP-Servlet
Need alternative for getParameter() method  Hi Expert, I would like to know if if any other way to fetch the vaule from text box withour using getParameter() method. Kindly requesting you to let me know it, If any way 

PHP Tutorial

How to Install Alternative PHP Cache (APC)?
How to Install Alternative PHP Cache (APC)? Learn how to install APC on Linux machine? The Alternative PHP Cache (APC) can be used to increase... and install the Alternative PHP Cache framework on your PHP installation. You will learn 

Ajax

JSLT, alternative to XSLT
JSLT, alternative to XSLT       JSLT is a browser based templating language like XSLT, but instead of using XML to encode the template logic, it uses normal Javascript with a few 

Java Tips and Examples

Alternative Data Structures
for primitive data types in Java. The goal is to provide an efficient alternative 

Programming Tutorials

Google Adsense Tutorial

JDBC

Understanding Data Source
Understanding Data Source       The JDBC API provides the DataSource interface as an alternative to the DriverManager for establishing the connection 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Data Structures
for Java's data structure facilities is Collections, a term is is an alternative... of the Alternative Data Structures libraries. You will always have to write some... be found in Alternative Data Structures. Copyleft 2005 Fred Swartz MIT 

Free Magazine

XML Schema
XML Schema           Introduction to XML Schema XML Schema is a W3C Standard. It is an XML-based alternative to DTDs. It describes the structure of an XML 

HTML Tutorial

Radio Buttons in HTML
a user to select any one option from the alternative options. To achieve this, we... radio button at a time among alternative buttons. <input type> :The < 

Free Magazine

RESTful Web Services
RESTful Web Services         RESTful Web services are very popular currently. REST (Representational State Transfer) is an alternative to SOAP, XML-RPC 

Eclipse Plugins

Google Desktop Search
Google Desktop Search       GDSearch (Google Desktip Search) is an alternative File search plug-in for Eclipse. Instead of using the default (and kind-of slow) File search 

Java Tips and Examples

Text Editors
Java NotesText Editors An common alternative to using an Integrated Development Environment (see IDEs) is to use a text editor, then compile and run the program using Sun's Java Software Development Kit (SDK). Many programming 

Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Simplified Application Development with Struts, Hibernate and Spring
Simplified Application Development with Struts, Hibernate and Spring... an outlook of the alternative lightweight approaches for building J2EE enterprise based web application by combining all the three mentioned frameworks e.g. Struts 

Open Source

Open Source Movement
open source software as an alternative label for free software, primarily... it as an alternative to the Microsoft Windows.     Open 

MySQL

MySQL Creating account and changing password
the next available the UID, the user alternative e-mail address etc. The user need 

Cloud Computing

The Architecture of Cloud Computing
Just a few years back cloud computing used to be considered as the most feasible alternative in the horizon to replace gigantic IT infrastructure in large corporations and hardware specific information sharing experience and now 

Management

The GE Matrix
The GE matrix was developed by Mckinsey in 1970s for General Electric in order to overcome the various disadvantages associated with the BCG matrix. Since then, GE Matrix has been successfully deployed as an alternative in marketing 

Java Beginners

java query
java query  what is the alternative of fflush(stdin) in java 

Java Beginners

sum
sum  a program to find the sum of the alternative diagit of it ex- no=123456 sum=1+3+5=9 

Struts Questions

Java Execution Time Measurement(JETM)
Java Execution Time Measurement(JETM)  Whether JETM can be implemented in Struts framework especially in Struts2. If not,tell the alternative solution 

Java Interview Questions

interface_querry
interface_querry  By using interface we have to implement all unimplemented methods into our class, even though we are not using all of methods, what is the alternative 

Java Beginners

Recommendation for application server and SOA process server
? and is there any open source reliable process server alternative to websphere process server 

Struts Questions

struts validation problem - Struts
struts validation problem  i used client side validation in struts 2 .but message will display only on the top of the component.i want to display... parameter for the message tag or any other alternative solution?  Hi 

Java Interview Questions

Java inheritence
Java inheritence  What are some alternatives to inheritance?   Delegation is an alternative to inheritance. Delegation means that you include an instance of another class as an instance variable,and forward messages 

DMCA.com