Home Discussion Discuss: Servlet Context

• j2eelakshmi August 12, 2011 at 2:50 PM

This example is very nice.. Since i am in training field i can make others to understand easily.. Thank u so much...

• good explanationsreekanth November 30, 2011 at 2:47 PM

give the code for which you are giving description..it is very useful for persons........

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

context
context  what is context in general in java ?   An association between a name and an object is called a binding, and a set of such bindings is called a context 

Servlet Interview Questions

Servlet Context
Servlet Context  Defined Servlet Context 

JNDI Questions

Context binding
Context binding  What is meant by Context binding?   A binding context is an object that holds data that you can reference from your... context that refers to the nested view model data.   Thanks:-) public 

JSP Servlet Questions

context attribute
context attribute  i have writteh the program lyk this ...still error... { res.setContentType("text/html"); PrintWriter out = res.getWriter(); out.println("context... that server is not getting the path of servlet. Anyways, follow these steps: Put 

Spring Framework Questions

What is Application Context?
What is Application Context?  Hello, What is Application Context? Thanks 

JUNIT Questions

application context file problem
application context file problem  how to configure junit application context file with struts........? it is not finding sessionfactory method 

WebSevices Questions

Message Context in AXIS
Message Context in AXIS  Is there any method in Axis classes to het the size of IN and OUT Message Conetext 

Framework Questions

context menu overlapped in IE8
context menu overlapped in IE8  I developed a contex menu in XHTML while opening it is overlapped in border of IE8 browser. even i have tried change the zaxis in css. I am using like below 

Struts Questions

Error in context path
Error in context path   I Tried a Struts2 Login application having... = request.getContextPath(); System.out.println("Context Path " + contextPath... ... undeploy?path=/strutsDemo OK - Undeployed application at context path /strutsDemo 

JUNIT Questions

Application context problem code
Application context problem code   now i am posting my code here . i... FileSystemXmlApplicationContext context = null; protected SessionFactory sessionFactory=null...( WebApplicationContext.ROOT WEB APPLICATION CONTEXT ATTRIBUTE, applicationContext 

Java Server Faces Questions

Add context path to URL for outputLink
Add context path to URL for outputLink  How to add context path to URL for outputLink 

Servlets-Tutorials

Servlet Context
Servlet Context In this section we will read about the SevletContext...;ContextMapping</servlet-class> </servlet> <context-param> <...-value> </context-param> <servlet-mapping> <servlet-name> 

Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Spring Context - Writing Application Context
-hibernate.xml). This file is used by context loader servlet to initialize the Spring... servlet has its own child context that is independent of that of any other servlet... in the web.xml file to load the Spring context though Spring's context loader servlet 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java Thread Context
Thread Context       The Thread Context is required by the current thread from the group... for the development of the thread pools Every Thread required a context 

Servlets

Use Log in Servlet Context
Use Log in Servlet Context       This section illustrates you how to use log in Servlet Context. We are providing you an example. In the given example, an object of Servlet Context is defined 

Servlets

Context attributes in Servlet
Context attributes in Servlet       In this section you will study about the use of  Context Attributes in Servlet. All Servlets belong to one servlet context. A Servlet 

Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Spring Context Loader Servlet
Spring Context Loader Servlet   ... (org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderServlet) Context Loader Servlet start up...; <!-- Spring context loading ends--> <!-- Standard Action Servlet 

What are difference between Bean Factory and Application Context ?
What are difference between Bean Factory and Application Context ?  Hi, What are difference between Bean Factory and Application Context 

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/context/support/AbstractRefreshableConfigApplicationContext
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/context/support/AbstractRefreshableConfigApplicationContext  Hi, How to solve java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/context/support 

Servlets-Tutorials

Getting Context Parameter Names
with the servlet container. There is only one Servlet Context for the entire web... of the ServletContext to the context init parameters. The servlet and jsp which...;/url-pattern> </servlet-mapping> <context-param> < 

Servlets

Context Log Example Using Servlet
Context Log Example Using Servlet  ... of Context Log in servlet. Context Log is used to write specified message to server log file when servlet is called. In the following JSP page (message.jsp) we 

General

JNDI Context
an environment-naming context that can be accessed using the JNDI API. It also... context that contains the resource (a Java object). The java.naming.Context... environment in which each name passed as an argument to a Context method 

Servlets

Servlet Context
Servlet Context      ... the reference of the ServletContext to the context init parameters. The servlet and jsp...;ContextMapping</servlet-class> </servlet> <context-param> 

Java Beginners

non static variable cannot be referenced from static context
"non static variable cannot be referenced from static context". How to solve 

SEVERE: Context [/hospital] startup failed due to previous errors
SEVERE: Context [/hospital] startup failed due to previous errors  Hi my application is hospital i am facing this problem my build.xml file... org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start SEVERE: Context [/hospital] startup failed due to previous errors Jan 

Java Beginners

non static variable cannot be referenced from static context

Programming Tutorials

Given a code listing, determine whether it is a legal and appropriate way to programmatically access a caller's security context.
security context. Prev Chapter 14. Security Management ... security context. The javax.ejb.EJBContext... SECURITY CONTEXT. The purpose 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Request.getContextPath( )
;       JSP Request .get Context Path ( ), the context path is the portion of the request URL that indicates the context...( ) that return the portion of the request URL and specifies the context 

Design Patterns

Design Patterns
in a specific context.  (OR) Patterns are solutions to recurring problem in a specific context. Java Design Patterns: Java design patterns can be categories... Filter Design Pattern Context Object Design Pattern Front Controller Design Pattern 

General

Java Thread
Java Thread       A java thread is an execution context or a lightweight process. It is a single sequential flow of control within a program. Programmer may use java thread mechanism 

DMCA.com