Home Discussion Discuss: Inserting data from the HTML page to the database

• please..! help melax June 22, 2011 at 7:20 PM

what if u have no idea about javaServlet? what ineed here is how to insert data from the HTML page to the database...WITHOUT USING JAVASERVLET.

• i have aproblem suresh May 25, 2012 at 3:06 PM

how to store data in MSACCESS DATABASE TABLE using HTML WITH JAVA script....?

• HTTP 404DrGreen March 23, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I put the servlet in my project accordingly I modified the index.jsp by pasting the html code replacing the default. Also I modified the web.xml accordingly. It builds and deploys well, with no errors. When I run index.jsp after completing the form and clicking submit it gives me an HTTP 404 error like this : HTTP Status 404 - type Status report message descriptionThe requested resource () is not available. GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2.2

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC Questions

display data from a table in Access Database in a HTML page
display data from a table in Access Database in a HTML page  how to display data from a table in Access Database in a HTML page in a Java Program 

PHP Questions

SEARCHING THE DATA FROM DATABASE AND DISPLAY THE SEARCHED DATA IN HTML PAGE
SEARCHING THE DATA FROM DATABASE AND DISPLAY THE SEARCHED DATA IN HTML PAGE  pls help me....in this i want to search books from the database...\htdocs\project\opac1.php on line 10 HERE IS MY CODE my html page is < 

HTML Questions

Database and HTML
Database and HTML  How to retrieve data from database and add them to web page as options 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to send the data selected from drop down menu from html page to sql 2005 database.
How to send the data selected from drop down menu from html page to sql 2005... by user from html drop down menu such as check-in date for hotel reservation system ,how can I save these data in database and how to retrieve later .Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

displaying data retrieved from a database in a jsp page
displaying data retrieved from a database in a jsp page  the page... ServletException, IOException { response.setContentType("text/html;charset=UTF-8...("PageTitle"); try { response.setContentType("text/html;charset=UTF-8 

Servlets

Inserting data from the HTML page to the database
Inserting data from the HTML page to the database... program in which we are going to insert the values in the database table from... of the PrintWriter class. We can insert the data in the database only and only 

JSP Servlet Questions

Sending form data from HTML page to SQLserver 2005 database by calling servlet code
Sending form data from HTML page to SQLserver 2005 database by calling servlet code  Hi sir, I would like to know how to send the form data from html page to database by calling servlet code from html page .    

HTML Questions

ACCESS DATABASE FROM HTML
ACCESS DATABASE FROM HTML  I want to access sql 2008 database in html page without help of ADODB connection.. because if access through ADODB means there is a security problem. so, Access database in html page(client side 

JSP Interview Questions

how to insert data in database using html+jsp
how to insert data in database using html+jsp  anyone know what... = null; // declare a resultset that uses as a table for output data from... and database name. Here machine name id localhost and database name 

JSP Servlet Questions

to store data entered in html page
to store data entered in html page  i want to a job site... submit we have to move to form 2 on there we have enter text data in the textfield after that by clicking submit button data enter in form 1 and 2 should 

Struts Questions

selecting data from database
selecting data from database  how to select data from database using Dao in struts   Hi, You have to load the data from database using hibernate and send the data in a Java file object to jsp page. Please read at http 

Tomcat Server

Servlet to add the data into database
the data in the database table from a html form.  This servlet program... Servlet to add the data into database   ... from the HTML form will be retrieved by the server side program i.e. servlet.  

JSP-Tutorials

Display Data from Database in JSP
, to show data from the database click on the link that calls another .jsp file named...;body> <h2>Data from the table 'stu_info' of database 'student'</h2... this jsp page and show all data from the table. Click on the <--back 

Java Beginners

Search data from database - Java Beginners
Search data from database  Hi Deepak, This is not correct code... searching)in name text box than all data should be displayed in another page related to user name. (means search all field from database and display using 

JSP Servlet Questions

Fetched Record from database show into text field of html page
Fetched Record from database show into text field of html page  hi, i..., and also have html page with all above mentioned field i have submit 20 record from front end of html file to my database like that 001 sajal Noida North 002 

Struts Questions

retrive data from database using jsp in struts?
retrive data from database using jsp in struts?   *search.jsp* <%@taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html" prefix="html"%> <... searchProduct(SearchDTO sdto) { String query="select * from product 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp programe for displaying data from database
jsp programe for displaying data from database  i am using JSP.i want to insert data into database and also want to display the things i have entered..."')"); ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery( "SELECT * FROM data"); String id 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp programe for displaying data from database  i am using JSP.i want to insert data into database and also want to display the things i have entered..."')"); ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery( "SELECT * FROM data"); String id 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Get Data From Database
JSP Get Data From Database In this section we will discuss about how to get data from database using JSP. To get data from database to a JSP page we... example which lets you understand to fetch data from database in JSP 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to display data from jsp file into database
how to display data from jsp file into database  this is a jsp file..." contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%> <%@page...+",'"+email+"')"); out.println("Data is successfully inserted into database 

JDBC

Display Data from Database in JSP
and run. This page has a link, to show data from the database click... Display Data from Database in JSP   .... This is first jsp page that has a link 'show data from table', user can show 

JSP Servlet Questions

get data between date from msaccess database
get data between date from msaccess database  here is my code... into database in string.when i got output it displayed before month data... data plz help me i need urgently anyone can help me.thanks <%@ page 

Java Beginners

Export html data to excel
Export html data to excel  I am trying to export data from an html page to an excel sheet.Any advise 

JSP Servlet Questions

design chart takes data from database and through jsp page
design chart takes data from database and through jsp page  how can I design chart takes data from database and through in jsp page 

Struts Questions

To retrive data from database - Struts
come to jsp page automatically from database...To retrive data from database  How to get values ,when i select a select box in jsp and has to get values in textbox automatically from database? eg 

MySQL

Use of Select Box to show the data from database
page to show the data fetched from the database. We are using Servlet to get data from the database using MySQL and we are forwarding this servlet data... Use of Select Box to show the data from database    

HTML Questions

Html
Html  can we send data from one html page to another html page? if yes how?   Yes, using javascript. 1)page1.html: <html> <form type=get action="page2.html"> <table> <tr> <td>First Name 

General

Connecting to MySQL database and retrieving and displaying data in JSP page
Connecting to MySQL database and retrieving and displaying data in JSP page...; This tutorial shows you how to connect to MySQL database and retrieve the data from the database. In this example we will use tomcat version 4.0.3 to run our 

JSP Servlet Questions

How we delete a data of database from front end jsp page
How we delete a data of database from front end jsp page   I make a website and featch a data from data base and now i want that a delete button put... deleted from jsp page as well as from database.I used mysql and jsp. Please help me 

DMCA.com