Home Discussion Discuss: Multiple values for a single parameter

• Php versionMark March 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM

For php is similar but you must especify the parameter name in a odd notation: <form name="form1> <input type="checkbox" name="fieldname[]" value="1"><br> <input type="checkbox" name="fieldname[]" value="2"><br> <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit" > </form> The "[]" array notation for multivalue parameters With most languages you just do it on the normal way

• No Need of Backslash in Html form hereRavi March 27, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Here we no need to put backslash in action in html form.Here you just put whatever you want "ccc". ANd put the same in web.xml URL pattern /ccc.Then it will work fine. <form action="CCC">---HTML FILE <url-pattern>/ravi</url-pattern>---WEB>XML FILE Then it will work fine. Please dont put any slashes in the action in html file.It wont work and in turn it produces error.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlets

Multiple values for a single parameter
Multiple values for a single parameter   ... multiples values for a single parameter like in checkboxes. We are going to make one... from where the values will be passed to the controller. In this program we have 

JSP Interview Questions

pass parameter names and values
pass parameter names and values  What is the <jsp:param> standard action?   The <jsp:param> standard action is used with <jsp:include> or <jsp:forward> to pass parameter names and values 

JSP Servlet Questions

Passing Parameter Values to another jsp in Query Strings
Passing Parameter Values to another jsp in Query Strings  HI ALL, I m trying to pass a variable value to another JSP using query string... even though some values* stored in the variable loginid. Can any one suggest 

Programming Tutorials

Date Class with Single String parameter constructor example
.style1 { font-size: medium; } Date class with single string parameters to the Date() constructor example:- The Date class have a single string parameterized constructor. If user pass a string parameter in the date class 

JDBC Questions

parameter meta data - JDBC
parameter meta data   i wnts to know about the finition of parameter in jdbc as well as the diffrent methods used in parameter meta data  ... of values in the designated column. boolean isReadOnly(int column 

Struts 1 Tutorials

Parameter Tag:
of the specified request parameter. multiple If any... parameter whose value, or values, is to be retrieved. value...Parameter Tag:       bean:parameter 

JSP Servlet Questions

Wrong parameter values while exporting data from jsp to excel
Wrong parameter values while exporting data from jsp to excel   This is a jsp report. When i export the report data to an excel, the parameter values on the html report do not match those in the downloaded spreadsheet 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Static Parameter
Static Parameter       In this section, we... a JavaBean to set and get the static parameters. Each static parameter has a value... properties and add their corresponding values in the action mapping 

JSP Servlet Questions

retrieve multiple valuesfrom a single field
retrieve multiple valuesfrom a single field  hi i am doing...,s.perumbudur,poonamalle in a single record. i want to take the values from the stages field... take one record the values are source is chennai, destination is kanchipuram 

JSP Servlet Questions

retrieve multiple valuesfrom a single field  hi i am doing...,s.perumbudur,poonamalle in a single record. i want to take the values from the stages field... take one record the values are source is chennai, destination is kanchipuram 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Servlet Questions

Java-Tutorials

Applet - Passing Parameter in Java Applet
of retrieving the parameter values passed from the html page. So, you can pass... Applet - Passing Parameter in Java Applet   ... and passing parameter in applet, a example is given below. In this example, we 

JPA

JPA Positional Parameter
the value in parameter. So, We don't have use the same query for different values...JPA Positional Parameter       In this section, you will learn about the JPA Positional Parameter 

JPA

JPA Named Parameter
JPA Named Parameter       In this section, you will learn how to use JPA Named Parameter in your jpa application. In JPA named parameter is used where you assign names 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to pass query as parameter? - JSP-Servlet
How to pass query as parameter?  Hi Friends, I have a real tough time in finding the solution of a problem. I am here to find a real solution..."; String qry3="select age from table13"; string q=Insert into emp values 

JSP Servlet Questions

Uploading a single file by using JSp
Uploading a single file by using JSp  u have said about submit button..but in program u have not used submit button..and where file will be stored... into file(file_data) values(?)"); fis = new FileInputStream(f); psmnt.setBinaryStream(1 

Servlets

Show Parameter In Servlet
, then the parameter had multiple values and they are displayed in a table list. Otherwise..., then the parameter had no values, and the servlet generates an italicized "... Show Parameter In Servlet       

Java Beginners

JSP:Passing query as parameter - Java Beginners
"; String qry3="select age from table13"; string q=Insert into emp values 

Java Beginners

JSP:Passing query as parameter - Java Beginners
"; String qry3="select age from table13"; string q=Insert into emp values 

JSP Tutorials

Uploading Single File by Using JSP
Uploading Single File by Using JSP  ... a file. In this example we are going to tell you how we can upload a single file... will be passed as a parameter to the constructor of the byte array. Now declare two 

JSP-Tutorials

Uploading Single File by Using JSP
Uploading Single File by Using JSP  ... a file. In this example we are going to tell you how we can upload a single file... will be passed as a parameter to the constructor of the byte array. Now declare two 

Struts Questions

want to insert values in drop down menu in struts1.3
want to insert values in drop down menu in struts1.3  I am using DynaValidatorForm.please help me with inserting values in color drop down menu. I...; <message-resources parameter="com/myapp/struts/messages"/> 

Programming Tutorials

Merge two list into a single list
Description: This example demonstrate how to merge two lists into a single... and the mergelist funtion merge the two lists into a single list. Code: # include... ( struct node *p ) { printf("The data values in the list are\n" 

JSP Servlet Questions

java multiple users with single connection - JSP-Servlet
java multiple users with single connection  hi, my problem... it for multiple users who uses a single connection to the database simultaneously... of the above websites uses a single connection with multiple users. n 

JSP Servlet Questions

using insert and delete in a single page in jsp
using insert and delete in a single page in jsp  I am using... in a single jsp page but insert function doesn't works only delete function works even... into wards values(?,?,?,?)"; psadd=con.prepareStatement(sqladdRecord 

Servlet Interview Questions

Init Parameter
Init Parameter  How set Init Parameter in servlet 

Servlets

Getting Init Parameter Names
on the browser. To retrieve all the values of the init parameter use method... Getting Init Parameter Names   ... values which we have given in the web.xml file. Whenever the container 

DMCA.com