Home Discussion Discuss: Copy One Database Table to Another

• Question about where RoseIndia table residesBuruk March 10, 2012 at 6:39 AM

In the example you have shown above, I noticed that you have only created one connection. Does this mean that the RoseIndia table resides in the same host as the java program being executed? I am wondering how I can copy a table from one database on one host to another database on another host. I may thinking of this wrong but would you have to either load the table into java via statements then unload into the new database with another connection. Or is there a way to link databases in java?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC

Copy One Database Table to Another
Copy One Database Table to Another       In this section, you will learn to copy one database table to another database table. That means we copy one table to a different table 

SQL Question

update one table from another table
update one table from another table  hello, i need to update one table fields by using another table fields. I have to tables Products... enter the Quantity field in table 'Products_Purchased'In table 'Products' one item 

JDBC

Copy Table in a MySQL Database
one table to another in a same MySQL database. To copy any table,  firstly... CopyOneTableToAnother Copy data from one table to another in a database! 2...;  In this section, you will learn to copy one table to another 

SQL Question

copying data from one table to another
copying data from one table to another  i need to copy data from one table to another table.. i.e the 1st eid of employee table must be copied to the 1st eid in appusers table, 2nd eid of employee to the 2nd eid of appusers 

General

Display table performing action on another table
Display table performing action on another table In this section, we have created two tables. The data in table 1 have shown as a result of the database... of the table row, another table will be displayed showing the data of that row 

SQL Question

retrieve the records from one table to another table by using cursors
retrieve the records from one table to another table by using cursors  ... from one table to another table by using cursors.The following is my procedure and tables.After execution it insert one extra record to another table. empproc 

SQL Question

take data from one table and insert same in another
take data from one table and insert same in another  I want to know when a new field update in table and the same data has to update in another table 

Java Beginners

How to Dragging and dropping HTML table row to another position(In Jsp) and save the new position (values) also in database(MySql)?
have one Html table in jsp page and i am iterating values (in columns of html table)from Database, Now i am Dragging and dropping one HTML table row to another...How to Dragging and dropping HTML table row to another position(In Jsp 

JPA

JPA One-to-One Relationship
a single value association to another entity.  One-to-One: In one-to-one relation, there is one record in Table-A that corresponds to exactly one record in Table-B. Here we are going to describe the one-to-one relation through 

Java Server Faces Questions

Dragging and dropping HTML table row to another position(In Jsp) and save the new position (values) also in database
Database, Now i am Dragging and dropping one HTML table row to another position.I...Dragging and dropping HTML table row to another position(In Jsp) and save the new position (values) also in database  Hi members, I have one Html 

General

Convert One Unit to Another
Convert One Unit to Another       Again in this section, you will learn to convert One Unit to Another. The following program helps you in converting some more units to another.  

JSP Servlet Questions

how to set the tables one is left and another one is right - JSP-Servlet
how to set the tables one is left and another one is right  Here two tables are combined.i need to set the one table is left another one is right...")); document.open(); PdfPTable table=new PdfPTable(2); PdfPTable table1=new PdfPTable(1 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to compare two tables, and insert values which r not in one table to another table?
How to compare two tables, and insert values which r not in one table to another table?  Hi I need to compare two tables MainTable and OUTTable... insert the values to main_table... here is my sql query insert into Main_Table 

JSP Servlet Questions

to bring checked data from one page to another
to bring checked data from one page to another  thanks for your help... there is one jsp page , on it there is a link, on click of which it is opening second... fetching data from the database on second jsp page with checkbox corresponding each 

JSP Servlet Questions

Adding button to each row for the table and adding row to another table
Adding button to each row for the table and adding row to another table  Hi I need to add button to each line in the table(Table data is retrived form database) and need to add that column data which we click in the specified 

Java Server Faces Questions

How to navigate from one jsf to another in eclipse
How to navigate from one jsf to another in eclipse  Hi there is my jsf code... <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset...;h:outputText value="#{userBean.name}"></h:outputText> To Our database 

Programming Tutorials

Mysqldump one table - Taking dump of only one table
Use of mysqldump for taking backup of one table In this section you will see the example of mysqldump function which takes the backup of only one table... table from the database 

JSP Interview Questions

how to get multiple hyperlink values from a table column to another jsp file?
how to get multiple hyperlink values from a table column to another jsp file... for the user string in the database, as a result a table will come up with 3 columns itemid... if the user click on one of these hyperlinks the third file named "table2" should 

JSP Servlet Questions

retrieving of data from one jsp to another jsp - JSP-Servlet
retrieving of data from one jsp to another jsp  using jsp i m displaying a table ,in table i m displaying a radio button then values like id,name etc ,if i click on an radio button i have to get a corresponding id value 

General

Copy data from one JTextField to another JTextField
Copy data from one JTextField to another JTextField..., you will learn how to copy the data from one JTextField into another... data into first JTextfield and select the entered text, right click, copy 

Swing AWT

database
the names of the databases present in mysql database on a Jlist that is already present on the gui and when the user selects a particular database,the tables present under that database should be displayed on another Jlist which is present 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate one-to-one relationships
table ? 1.Customer(id,name) 2.Invoice(id,another_field) Steps to cover...Hibernate one-to-one relationships  How does one to one relationship work in Hibernate?   Hibernate Mapping One-to-One Hibernate provides 

Swing AWT

navigating the value of JTextField from one JFrame to another - Swing AWT
navigating the value of JTextField from one JFrame to another  hello I m doing one project where I m retriving the data from databse in JTextField..now I have one JButton "Detail" in that frame..when a user will click in detail 

Java Beginners

How To Pass data from one GUI to another in java swing
How To Pass data from one GUI to another in java swing  I'm new to java and part of our assignment is to build a GUI and display a result set from... selection and display those values to a table. My code is something like 

Swing AWT

navigating the value of JTextField from one JFrame to another - Swing AWT
navigating the value of JTextField from one JFrame to another  Hello... the records from database using up and down keys of keyboard? And also I wanted to know that the code which you have given me is to just copy an item ...but I want 

Flex Questions

Adding a flex table in another flex table column
Adding a flex table in another flex table column  how to add a flex table in another flex table column 

HTML Questions

one frame update another frame
one frame update another frame  How do I make a link or form in one frame update another frame 

Swing AWT

database
database  I want to let the user select one of the database type... give the name of the database name that he want to create in a textfield,then the name of the table and the fields that he wants to create in the respective 

XML Questions

parser xml one page to another
parser xml one page to another  parser xml one page to another 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert One Unit to Another
Convert One Unit to Another     ... you in converting one unit to another.  Code Description: In this example we have taken a table of units as Grams, Kilograms, Pounds etc to convert them 

DMCA.com