Home Discussion Discuss: Character Cases Ignoring case sensitiveness in java

• java programhamza April 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM

give me the code of java program that ignores the string when start with double slash and start with slash star and ends with star slash. please urgent

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Character Cases Ignoring case sensitiveness in java
Character Cases Ignoring case sensitiveness in java... to compare two strings ignoring case sensitiveness  Java provides the method that ignores cases, it only compare the character's  sequence 

Java Interview Questions

Java Use cases
Java Use cases  What are use cases 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Criteria Case Insensitive Search.
%")); //It selects all names that start with ??r?? character without caring of case...().ignoreCase(). It checks equality, ignoring the case. Ex. criteria.add...Hibernate Criteria Case Insensitive Search.  How to use Case 

Java-Tutorials

Switch Case in Java
. Switch statements with String cases are supported in Java SE 7 but the earlier version of Java did not support String in switch/case. Switch statements works... case will take place. Example of Switch Statement in Java: import java.io. 

Development process Questions

Ideas for grouping the test cases by using struts.
Ideas for grouping the test cases by using struts.  I want to do grouping of test cases by using struts in eclipse. I want to include the action class for grouping the test case. Kindly help me by giving some ideas. Thanks 

Java Beginners

test case
test case  Hi Can you explain me how to write test case in java. regards kennedy 

Java Beginners

Matching Case
Matching Case  Hi, i want some code for matching case from an text file. i.e if i give an query called Java from the user,i need to get an output searching the text file all the names in that without case sensitive 

Java Beginners

core java ,io operation,calling methods using switch cases
core java ,io operation,calling methods using switch cases  How to create a dictionary program,providing user inputs using io operations with switch cases and providing different options for searching,editing,storing meanings 

Java Beginners

Java is case sensitive
Java is case sensitive  hello, Why Java is case sensitive?   hii, Java is Platform Independent Language, so its used widely in very big... that huge no of variables,Java is Case Sensitive 

Java Beginners

indexof case insensitive java
indexof case insensitive java  Hi, I have to use the indexOf function on String class in Java. I am looking for indexof case insensitive java example. Share the code with me. Thanks   Hi, You can convert both 

Java Beginners

switch case instead of if else
switch case instead of if else  How to write code in switch case instead of if else in Java 

Programming Tutorials

PHP Switch Case
Switch Case Control Structure: Almost every modern language supports switch case control structure. It is similar to if statements. Switch case is useful... should know how the switch case works, in switch case every case is considered 

Java Interview Questions

Switch Case - Java Interview Questions
Switch Case  int x=100000; switch(x) { case 100000: printf("Lacks"); } output= Lacks I want reason why x matches switch case although range for int is in between something -32678 to +32676. Plz give me ans quickly 

Java Beginners

computer manufacture case study
computer manufacture case study  Computer Manufacturer Case Study BNM is an upcoming computer manufacturer. The company was making a mark... Wireless Mouse 4790 Lotus Notes 6000 Wireless Keyboard 9482 Sun Java Communications 

Java-Tutorials

Java : String Case Conversion
Java : String Case Conversion In this section we will discuss how to convert a String from one case into another case. Upper to Lower case Conversion : By using toLowerCase() method you can convert any upper case char/String 

Core Java Tutorials

Java String Case Converter
Java String Case Converter Here we are going to convert lowercase characters to upper case and upper case characters to lower case simultaneously from... of StringBuffer. The string is then converted into character array. Then, using for loop 

Java Technology Tutorials

Case Java Keyword
Case Java Keyword      ... statement in java program. In other word Case is a java keyword... programming statement case block will not have the implicit ending point. At java 

Java Beginners

junit test case - Java Beginners

JSP Servlet Questions

test cases problem
test cases problem  what to write in the testing phase of my project. My project is a JSP project that generate graphs from the student marks... 6.7.1..please help me with the test cases that could be made out 

Java Tips and Examples

Switch case in java
Switch case in java In this section we will learn about switch case in java..., and java, switch case is used . switch  is a selection control mechanism used... will illustrate the use of switch case in java: import java.util.Scanner; public 

JUNIT Questions

To run j2me unit test case in JMeter - JUNIT
To run j2me unit test case in JMeter  Is it possible to test J2ME unit testcases in JMeter similar to JUnit test cases? If is it so, how to achieve that? Is there any patches for J2ME unit testcase to use in JMeter? Please help 

Junit

JUnit and its benefits
of writing and running tests in the Java programming language. JUnit was originally written by Erich Gamma and Kent Beck. There are many ways to write test cases. A test case is a code fragment that checks that another code unit (method 

Grouping Of Test cases by using struts
Grouping Of Test cases by using struts  Hi, I can able to create, save, delete and execute test cases in my application. But i want to group those test cases. Give me the flow for coding 

Hibernate Questions

Case-insensitive equals using Hibernate Criteria.
Case-insensitive equals using Hibernate Criteria.  How to use Case-insensitive equals with Hibernate Criteria?   The Case Insensitive ignores the case of the latter. It Selects all the records of the table related 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables Case Sensitive
PHP Variables Case Sensitive A variable is the location where we stores... declaring the variable in PHP, we always keep in mind that PHP is case sensitive. You should always remember that in which case you define the variable at the time 

How to integrate IBM case Manager with Java Applicarion(JSP or core java)
How to integrate IBM case Manager with Java Applicarion(JSP or core java)  Dear All, Its really important for me to demonstrate a POC (Proof of Concept) on integrating IBM Case Manager with Java Application. Any small help 

Swing AWT

How to get filename in JTextArea in following case?
How to get filename in JTextArea in following case?  Hi, i'm trying to code a GUI in java, the following code is working but the filenam is not displayed in the JTextArea, why? [CODE] private void 

Java Interview Questions

Write a java program to display the season given the month using switch case
Write a java program to display the season given the month using switch case  Write a java program to display the season given the month using switch case 

Java Server Faces Questions

jsf command link navigation case - Java Server Faces Questions
jsf command link navigation case  Hi, in my jsf page i have 2 commandlink tags,then how to write navigation case in faces config.xml tell me as soon... in JSF : "navigation case in faces-config.xml 

Java Beginners

i need to replace this if statement code with switch case code
){ switch(i/j){ case 3: System.out.println ("java..."); break; case 15: System.out.println ("java technology...i need to replace this if statement code with switch case code   i 

DMCA.com