Home Discussion Discuss: Java - Arithmetic Operation, Conversion and Casts in java

• AbdyAsma April 12, 2011 at 11:09 AM

java is an awsome language to learn and its functions increase its complexity'

• object type castingBhargavi June 5, 2011 at 6:17 PM

A is super class,B is sub class A a=new B(); hear Which class object is created either A class or B class

• javaeswaran June 25, 2011 at 9:43 AM

how to byte will change be charactor

• about javavaraprasad June 30, 2011 at 10:58 AM

information is better.but i want as many as possible simple examples

• javathajudeen July 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM

difference between final,finally and finalize() in java?

• type casting in javamanoj August 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM

hello sir can we covert integer to string or string to integer casting

• hellohi world January 30, 2012 at 6:08 AM

nice

• Type costingShailendra kumar madheshia February 1, 2012 at 11:40 AM

what is type casting? ans. Type casting is the process in which the value of small data type convert into the large data type.

• java coding nitin June 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM

i want to know about java language from basic in details please help me

• javaRanjan kumar gupta August 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM

class ab { public static void main(String args[]) { byte a=20; byte b=20; byte c=(byte)a+b; System.out.println(c); } } this code is posible or not

• javawaqar ali October 10, 2012 at 5:28 PM

i want to become expert in java.how can i become expert?

• friendshipaashish choudhary January 5, 2013 at 11:20 AM

what is friendship?????? define in brief........,.,..................

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Type Conversion - Java Beginners
Type Conversion   Hai, rajanikanth, Please explain how to convert from integer value to a string value .In a database operation i want to convert... for conversion 

Java Beginners

search operation - Java Beginners
search operation  how to retrive all the similar elements (search operation ) on xml document using regular expressions 

Java Beginners

java conversion
java conversion  how do i convert String date="Aug 31, 2012 19:23:17.907339000 IST" to long value 

Applet Questions

conversion Applet
conversion Applet  I am a java beginner.................. strong texthow to create JApplet that prompts the user to enter a distance in miles in a JTextField and then converts mile to kilometers and display the result as XX.XX 

Java Beginners

Java code for buffer operation...!!!
Java code for buffer operation...!!!  Implement a buffer operation using character array, storing last 100 characters inserted by user. Make method to get and retrieve???   The given code accepts the characters from 

Servlet Interview Questions

Searching operation in JAva
Searching operation in JAva  Sir, I have made a project for the Dispatch section of my office. I have to search for letters that are dispatched on a particular date. Now there are thousands of letters dispatched on a particular 

Searching operation in JAva  Sir, I have made a project for the Dispatch section of my office. I have to search for letters that are dispatched on a particular date. Now there are thousands of letters dispatched on a particular 

Java Beginners

html2xml conversion
html2xml conversion  java code to convert html file to xml 

Java Beginners

Language Conversion
Language Conversion  write a java program to convert "Hello World" in spanish 

Java Beginners

object conversion - Java Beginners
/java-conversion/ObjectToDouble.shtml Thanks... sandeep kumar suman...object conversion   Hi, Can anybody tell me the object conversion in java.   Hi sandeep Can u please tell me in details about your 

Java Beginners

image conversion tools
image conversion tools  how many tools are available in image conversion at particularlly in java 

Java Beginners

Java Conversion Question - Java Beginners
Java Conversion Question   Hello sir ,How i can Convert Java Code to Vb.net ,Plz Help Me 

JDBC Questions

Date operation - JDBC
); } } ------------------------------------------ Read for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/java/ Thanks 

Java Beginners

Distance conversion - Java Beginners
Distance conversion  Write an application that reads a distance in metres. The program will then present a user menu of conversion types, converting the distance to kilometres, feet and inches, according to the user?s selection 

UML Questions

hexadecimal conversion java compilation - UML
hexadecimal conversion java compilation  write a simple program..., Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/java/java-conversion/BinaryToHexa.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/java/java-conversion 

Development process Questions

Conversion - Development process
Conversion  Why is there a need to convert from Java to .NET? What is the theory of conversion from java to .NET? How it is done?   Hi... Conversion Assistant (JLCA). Code that calls Java APIs can convert to comparable C# code 

Java Beginners

Java file read write operation
Java file read write operation  how to read and write the data from..."); oos.writeInt(8000); oos.writeObject("Ankit"); oos.writeObject("Java..."+sal1); for complete tutorial you can follow this link Java ObjectOutputStream 

Java Beginners

form to java script conversion
form to java script conversion  I am using a form one more form cotain a piece of code . how to convert it to java script to function it properly? code is shown below <form action="http://www.google.com" id="cse-search 

Java Beginners

Excel conversion tool. - Java Beginners
Excel conversion tool.  Hi, I need a conversion tool which can convert .xls(Excel 2003) to .xlsx (Excel 2007) and vice-versa. Please suggest any links ro tools. Thank You 

Java Beginners

conversion - Java Beginners

Java Beginners

Java To Vb.Net Conversion - Java Beginners
Java To Vb.Net Conversion  How to convert Java Code To VB.net,which Software is useful to convert java to vb.net,plz Help Me 

Java Beginners

String to Date Conversion - Java Beginners
)); For read more information : http://www.roseindia.net/java/java-conversion...  Hi friend, For conversion in this format : 11/SEP/2008 07:07:32 

Java Beginners

Another distance conversion - Java Beginners
a method for each conversion ? toKilometres(), toFeet(), and toInches 

Java Beginners

Reports to pdf conversion
Reports to pdf conversion  I need to convert reports into pdf format using java.. Will i get any sample code 

Java Beginners

HSSFCell to String type conversion
://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/java/poi/readExcelFile.html 

Java Beginners

pdf to xml conversion
pdf to xml conversion  i want to convert pdf file into xml file.. where i am having a table in pdf file with some headers and some data into it. i want the headers to be the tag of xml file. how can i do that using java? please 

Java Interview Questions

Conversion In Collections - Java Interview Questions
Conversion In Collections  Hi Friends, can u give code to convert ArrayList to HashMap and HashMap to ArrayList. Thanks Prakash  Hi Friend, 1)Convert ArrayList To HashMap: import java.io.*; import java.util. 

Java Beginners

conversion

DMCA.com