Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Vehicle Tracking Technology

GPS- the boon for Parents
GPS- the boon for Parents       GPS is giving relief to parents who are not able to keep... as such is a boon for them as it helps the parents in two ways: first it relaxes parents 

Java-Tutorials

Getting the Parents of file name path in Java
Getting the Parents of file name path in Java       Introduction In this section, you will learn how to get the parent directory of the current working directory. Program 

Software Services

GPS Child Tracking System
, they will get the warning alerts. Using our GPS child tracking system, parents can...GPS Child Tracking System Protect your child from being abduction, molestation and abusing through using our GPS Child Tracking System, which enables 

Java Beginners

Query - Java Beginners
variables in Parents and Tutors. In my parents, I have: ID Subjects... UPS and UPC only. If a parents has ticked UPS, UPM and UPC. If I want to draw...? Parents = UPS UPM UPC UPE and Tutors = UPS and UPC I can't figure out the query 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Vehicle Tracking
moving asset.    GPS - the boon for Parents GPS is giving relief to parents who are not able to keep a continuous... at the management level and parents concerned about the safety 

Java Beginners

Split the JTree - Java Beginners
Split the JTree  Hi All I wonder if someone can help. I'm trying to split the JTree into two JPanels so the Root and "Parents" can be in one JPanel and the "Child" can be in another. Folders(root & parents) are on left 

XML Questions

xml indexing
xml indexing  i need code to give index values to the XML node.The value should be preceded by the parents index value,that is if the parent's index value is 1 then the first child should have value 1.1 and second child should 

JSP Servlet Questions

Further advice needed on my last question - JSP-Servlet
("SELECT * FROM parents where strNRICNOME ='" + id + "'"); Parents NRIC No Parents Name Subjects to be tutored Parents..."); } ResultSet res = st.executeQuery("SELECT FROM parents, memberparticulars 

Java Beginners

Java Servlet - matching 2 databases - Java Beginners
in a database, parents and memberparticulars resepectively. parents is the table that contains parents data. memberparticulars is the table that contains tutors data. I'm trying to match parents' who has indicated subjects wanted 

JavaScript Questions

JQuery
. 3.Filtering of output is much better than JavaScript.Foe example- $(':input').parents(':not(:first)').show() would show all the parents of every input element except 

Java Beginners

matching database again - Java Beginners
is that the table display the 100% match. [parents request = UPMATH LPMATH... do it? If the parents ask for subjects to be tutored are UPMATH LPMATH 

Java Beginners

clarify my question - Java Beginners
. Yes. I want a page to use id of parents to do the search for the match. So... code: Enter ID: Parents IDNameContact NoLocationTutors IDNameContact... following database table: 1)parents: CREATE TABLE `parents 

Java Beginners

Clarify my last question's answer - Java Beginners
the same but is in checkboxes. strLocation is the location for parents... and parents contain other fields like name, address, email, contact numbers etc. My... the contact numbers, id, that match the parents' requirements which include 

Java Beginners

displaying data based on criteria from 2 tables having same type of data - Java Beginners
for parents. So, now I need a servlet (or I do not need one? ...please advise.... it enables me to enter the ID of the parents. 2. based on the ID of parents I will know...)'parents' CREATE TABLE `parents` ( `id 

Technology

GPS for Alzheimer's Patients
GPS for Alzheimer's Patients Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common form... within 24 hours. Being no certain cure for the disease, GPS technology has proved to be a boon for the patients of Alzheimer. The US Department of Defense (DOD 

Software Services

Children's Writing
of parents, as they know their world better and from close quarters. As stories had... their parents and hence no discussion of writing about children is said to be complete without taking into account parent child relationship. As parents 

Java Beginners

further clarification needed - Java Beginners
will enable me to generate matches for the parents' requirements and let me 

windows

Benefits of Window 8 for Business
button. In a nutshell, this improved operating system is a boon for businesses 

Technology What is?

What is UWB?
, electronic positioning or GPS type technology as well as in war.  Nowadays... the traditional wired technology and UWB is being the boon when it is associated with WiFi... industries like radar, GPS technology and in mobile phones. The range of  UWB 

Technology What is?

What is GHz?
for satellite communications and Global Positioning Systems (GPS). Besides.... These semiconductors are boon for the electronics world and these have created revolution 

Software Services

Family Website Development
of people that comprises of parents and children in a household. The members... have parents and their children's families living under one roof. it includes 

Technology

Child GPS tracking device
Child GPS tracking device Think, if you are in a crowded market with your... city life when both the parents of a child are working, they don?t get time... for most of the working parents. The stress and pain associated with losing your 

Programming Tutorials

Divdisappear
(){ $(this).parents(".divClass").animate({ opacity: 'hide' }, "slow...; working on class "divClass" $(this).parents(".divClass").animate 

Ajax Examples

jQuery To Hide the Div
(function(){ $(".divClass .deleteDiv").click(function(){ $(this).parents... "divClass" $(this).parents(".divClass").animate({ opacity: 'hide 

General Information

Satellite GPS Fleet Tracking System
or data center for evaluation. GPS tracking system has proved to be a boon... A GPS Vehicle Tracking System is an integration of personal computing, mobile telecommunications, the GPS Global Positioning System and the Internet 

General Information

Affiliate Marketing
emerged as a boon for promoting organizational product and services due to its 

Technology

GPS tracking fleet management
GPS tracking fleet management A GPS Fleet Tracking System is a technology that uses personal computing, mobile telecommunications, the GPS, Global Positioning.... Also termed as GPS Fleet Tracking System, this technology is proving itself very 

Technology

GPS tracking services
GPS tracking services GPS, or Global Positioning System, is a satellite based... by determining the latitude and longitude of the GPS receiver device anywhere on the Earth. GPS tracking services consist a device installed in the object you 

General Information

GPS Tracking for Cars
GPS technology has proved to be a great measure to track your objects especially when they are moving objects, such as your car. GPS tracking for cars can help... that much time to look after the security of their conveyance, GPS tracking 

Software Services

GPS Vehicle Tracking Services
GPS Vehicle Tracking Services Global Positioning System (GSM) enables... the availability of GPS system for commercial use, the transport companies have... if those are equipped with GPS device. The GPS device sends radio frequency 

DMCA.com