Home Discussion Discuss: Create a Frame in Java

• java appletJawahar January 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM

How to create one by one frames using one by one functions... and how to add the video files & run into the Frames...

• visual c++gabbar singh April 22, 2012 at 9:13 PM

how to create a dll file and how to use them in another module. how to link them in another file.if it is available

• Like to readThy Daro May 4, 2012 at 6:36 AM

I like to read but don't know so this is the method that i learn from internet !

• about sitepallavi June 21, 2012 at 12:20 PM

y r u put this type of ugly pictures?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Interview Questions

frame
frame  how to creat a frame in java   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; class RetrieveDataFromTextFields{ public static void main(String[] args 

Java Beginners

Frame
Frame  Michael wants to create a Java application with the following requirements: 1.Two labels representing name and age. 2.Two textboxes accepting name and age. The textbox accepting age should accept maximum 2 values. 3.A 

Java Interview Questions

Java Frame
Java Frame  What is the difference between a Window and a Frame 

Java3D Questions

Frame query
Frame query  Hi, I am working on Images in java. I have two JFrame displaying same image. We shall call it outerFrame and innerFrame.In innerFrame i am rotating the image.After all the rotations i need to display this image 

Java Beginners

single frame coding in java
single frame coding in java  sir, i am a beginner in java.i want to do a desktop application in java in which a single frame satisfies all needs.but i want changes in that frame only.how can i solve this?i think multiple frames 

Programming Tutorials

Creating a Frame
Java Swing In this section we are giving many tutorial example of Java..., calender, combobox checkbox and many more for creating GUI in Java based... in Java. Some of the features of Swing are: * Swing GUI Components* Java 2D API 

Java Beginners

call frame - Java Beginners
call frame   dear java, I want to ask something about call frame to another frame and back to first frame. I have FrameA and FrameB. In frameA...(browse) then view FrameB. In FrameB i fill JTextfield1(FrameB) with "JAVA 

Framework Questions

Frame works - Framework
Frame works  I need tutorials on JAVA Plugin Frameworks and hibernate and springs ? I new to these Technologies so i need with Examples to understand Using above technologies i need to do project. so ASAP pls 

Java Beginners

Collection frame work - Java Beginners
Collection frame work  How to a sort a list of objects ordered by an attribute of the object 

Java Beginners

Frame related query - Java Beginners
Frame related query  hi..... i m having a query dat...can i open a frame inside another frame like dis.. m a new biginner of java n m finding... java.awt.event.*; public class TestFrame extends Frame implements ActionListener 

Java-Tutorials

Creating a Frame
;    This program shows you how to create a frame in Java Swing Application. The frame in java works like the main window where your components... and decoration for the frame.  For creating java standalone application you must 

Swing AWT

Java Frame/ Applet /swing/awt
Java Frame/ Applet /swing/awt  I have produced a .exe file with the help of .jar file................... Now How can I Protect my software( .exe ) file bulid in Java from being Copy and Paste....????????? please reply 

Java Beginners

creating a modal frame - Java Beginners
creating a modal frame  i have a JFrame with 2 textfields. i want that this frame should open in a modal mode. how to do this? please tell. thanks 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Frame in Java
Create a Frame in Java       Introduction This program shows you how to create a frame in java AWT package. The frame in java works like the main window where your 

Java Beginners

FRAME
FRAME  WHILE I'M RUNNINGFILE OF A GUI PROGRAMME(JDBC CONNECTION) INSTEAD OF OUTPUT FRAME ONLY TWO BLANK FRAMES ARE GETTING DISPLAYD... CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SOLVE DS PROBLEM 

JDBC Questions

FRAME
FRAME  WHILE I'M RUNNINGFILE OF A GUI PROGRAMME(JDBC CONNECTION) INSTEAD OF OUTPUT FRAME ONLY TWO BLANK FRAMES ARE GETTING DISPLAYD... CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SOLVE DS PROBLEM 

Java Beginners

I want display frame in another frame - Java Beginners
the page into other frame then you have to create another frame to be shown...I want display frame in another frame  Hi all, this is available in jsps folder and Admin.jsp is main page i m taking two frame fisrt 

Java Beginners

OFbiz frame work - Java Beginners
OFbiz frame work   Hi.. I just wanted to know which is the best resource to study more about ofbiz framework.Im currently working on a project using Ofbiz. Please give me a suggestion Regards Vishnu  Hi friend 

Java Beginners

how to go from one frame to another frame in swings - Java Beginners
how to go from one frame to another frame in swings  Hi, My task is to go from one frame to another.......... let us think that iam having two buttons on a frame........button names are ok and next........ when iam clicking 

Java Interview Questions

collection frame - Java Interview Questions
collection frame   starting from jdk1.0 to jdk 1.5,what are the feature s added in each version of collection frame up to jdk1.5 .  Hi friend, (1)Generics:Provides compile-time (static) type safety 

Java Beginners

call frame again - Java Beginners
call frame again  d, thank's for your answer, but i can't combine... can run ,first i have one frameA in this frame have one jTextfield1,one jbutton1,second i have FrameB in this frame have one Jtextfield1 and jbutton1. I can 

Java-Tutorials

Iconifying and Maximizing a frame in Java
Iconifying and Maximizing a frame in Java   ... and maximizing a frame in java. Iconifying means to show a frame in minimized form. This program displays a frame in both forms. By default the frame 

Java-Tutorials

Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java
Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java   ... an icon for the frame in Java Swing. This program helps us to set the icon (image) on the title bar of the frame. When you open frame or window the icon 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the Icon for the frame in Java
Setting the Icon for the frame in Java   ... the icon of the frame. This program is the detailed illustration to set the icon to the frame. Toolkit class has been used to get the image and then the image 

Swing AWT

pass data from java frame to file
pass data from java frame to file  i want to write the data to file, and data must be copy from java frame java frame contains 7-8 labels n below that 1 table. i want store all this data to 1 file. plz help me 

Java-Tutorials

Removing the Title Bar of a Frame
bar of a frame or window in java. That means show the frame or window without title bar. The title bar of the frame or window which holds the icon, minimize... Removing the Title Bar of a Frame    

Applet Questions

frame with title free hand writing
frame with title free hand writing  create frame with title free hand writing, when we drag the mouse the path of mouse pointer must draw line ao arc...://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/graphics2D/mouse-drag-drop.shtml Thanks 

SWT

How to make frame in java
How to make frame in java We are going to discus about frame in java. In this example We have make frame in java Swing. We have created JFrame class... of the window or frame. We have used setVisible(true) function. The setVisible 

Java Beginners

how can i close a frame. - Java Beginners
how can i close a frame.  Hi, My question is how can we close a frame when an action is taken......For example let us think that we have a frame and in that table is displayed and one button is added to that frame 

Java-Tutorials

Removing the title bar of the Frame in Java
Removing the title bar of the Frame in Java  ... how to display the frame or window without title bar in java. This type of the frame is mostly used to show the splash screen at starting of the application 

DMCA.com