Home Discussion Discuss: pdf default size

• resize and crop pageFlock Marc June 14, 2011 at 4:32 PM

I have documents with cutting edge (little horizontal and vertical lines in the corners)I must delete these line and the content of the page can not be resized. Is it possible with iText ? and how ? Thanks for your help

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

what is the default buffer size for bufferedreader
what is the default buffer size for bufferedreader  Hi, I am writing... is the default buffer size for bufferedreader? Is there any example of reading the big text file efficiently? Thanks   Hi, The default buffer size 

Java Code Examples

pdf default size
pdf default size      ... the default size of pdf. Its options are from A0 to A10. These text explains the ISO 216 paper size system and the ideas behind its design. It will adjust the size 

Java Beginners

Size of commarea
Size of commarea  hii, What is the size of commarea?   hello, Default size of commarea is 65k 

Servlet Interview Questions

Servletoutputstream size limit.
Servletoutputstream size limit.  What is the maximum size of ServletOutputStream?   By default size is set to 10MB.You can increase your message size maximum 2000000000 bytes. That is size limit is 2000000000 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Alter Column Size
SQL Alter Column Size       Alter Column Size modify the Column Size. The SQL Alter Column Size is used when you want to change the data type size. Understand 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Alter Column Size
Mysql Alter Column Size       Mysql Alter Column Size is used to change the data size... from 'Mysql Alter Column Size'. To understand example we create table 

JSP Servlet Questions

Getting ResultSet size - JSP-Servlet
, The "fetch size" is a hint to the driver to control internal buffering within... is also free to ignore the hint. A "fetch size" of 0 means "transfer all...". It is the default for some drivers, and not for others. Thanks 

General

Get Image Size Example
Get Image Size Example       This Example shows you get the image size... the default toolkit. Toolkit.getImage() : getImage method return a Image 

C Tutorials

C Array default values
C Array default values       In this section, you will learn how to set the default values in Array. The example below contains an array arr of integer type. The maximum size 

General

Image Size
Image Size       This Java awt (Abstract Windowing Toolkit) tutorial describes about the image size...; This program helps you in setting an image and getting the size of its 

Programming Tutorials

Set the size of visual component in Flex4
Set the size of visual component in Flex4: Flex 4 provide mechanism to set Size of the visual components. There are two different ways to set Size for visual components. 1. Default Sizing:- In this mechanism you do not specify 

PHP Questions

How to Increase Upload File Size Limit in php
. But the default file upload size settings restrict you to upload large files. PHP default setting allowed only 2MB file upload size. So if you want to upload...How to Increase Upload File Size Limit in php  Increase Upload File 

JDBC Questions

how to set fetch size for jdbc odbc driver
how to set fetch size for jdbc odbc driver  What is the default fetch size for the JDBC ODBC driver and how can i fetch a set of results for JDBC... size of JDBC drivers is 10. In general default fetch size of JDBC drivers is 10 

Java Beginners

Controlling Java Heap Size Memory Allocation
Controlling Java Heap Size Memory Allocation  Hi, Tell me about Controlling Java Heap Size Memory Allocation? I have to run java program from console and allocate 2GB of RAM to Java Heap Size. Thanks   Hi, You can 

Java Beginners

Default Package
Default Package  Can we import default packages???   Yes, you can import the default packages. But there will be no error or exception, if you will not import default packages. Otherwise, importing packages is must 

Flex Questions

Size in FLex
Size in FLex  Hi..... What is the difference between width, explicitWidth, measuredMinWidth, measuredWidth, and percentWidth? please tell me about that difference Thanks 

Flex Questions

Size in FLex
Size in FLex  Hi... I just want to know about... What happens in measure()? measuredHeight, measuredWidth, measuredMinHeight, measuredMinWidth are set. please give me an example with description... Thanks 

Ajax Questions

java serializable default constructor
java serializable default constructor  java serializable default constructor 

Java Interview Questions

is set interface synchronize by default???????
is set interface synchronize by default???????  is set interface synchronize by default??????? an whether list is syncrhronized by default 

Programming Tutorials

Default_Page

Mobile Applications Questions

ipad default image names
ipad default image names  i have a problem while launching application in iPad. The Default image that i have set is not displaying in landscape mode correctly. please suggest. Thanks.   ipad Default image names 

JDBC Questions

MySQL Default Port number
MySQL Default Port number  HI, What is MySQL Default Port number? Thanks   Hello, MySQL Server Default Port number is 3306. Thanks 

Java Beginners

Which package is imported by default?
Which package is imported by default?  hi, Which package is imported by default? thanks   hi, It is very important to know Which package is imported by default? The java.lang package is imported by default even 

XML Tutorials

Default Values
Default Values The elements which do not have any children can have default values. Default values are assigned automatically if no value is supplied... to specify a default value. If the element appears in the document with content 

Java Interview Questions

Reset checkbox style to default
Reset checkbox style to default  Reset checkbox style to default   input[type="checkbox"] { /* styles 

JavaScript Questions

To make toggle by default hidden
To make toggle by default hidden  i have done this coding...;a href='#' id="pw1">Comments</a> <p id=1></p> by default toggle is "shown"..but i want it by default "hidden".. Wat should i add 

Struts Questions

Actions Threadsafe by Default - Struts
Actions Threadsafe by Default   Hi Frieds, I am beginner in struts, Are Action classes Threadsafe by default. I heard actions are singleton , is it correct 

Java Beginners

java default constructor
java default constructor  suppose i hava a class: public class... be the default constructor: 1) public Student(){ private int rollNo = 0; private... the space in memory and initializes the fields. So, in the default constructor you can 

Struts Questions

Is Singleton Default in Struts - Struts
Is Singleton Default in Struts   Hi Friend, Is Singleton default in Struts ,or should we force any technique Thanks Prakash  Hi friend, Use of singletons is normally 

Java Beginners

program for default constructor in java
program for default constructor in java   class Box { double l; double b; double h; Box 

DMCA.com