Home Discussion Discuss: Reading UTF - 8 Encoded Data in Java

• unicodePhyo Phyo Wai April 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM

how to show unicode word from database table in java?

• reviewing JavaDung To June 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM

read an UTF8 in java

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Writing UTF-8 Encoded Data in Java
Writing UTF-8 Encoded Data in Java   ... will learn, how to write text in a file in UTF-8 encoded format. It is an 8-bit encoding scheme in which the ASCII characters are encoded using 

Java-Tutorials

Writing ISO Latin-1 Encoded Data in Java
Writing ISO Latin-1 Encoded Data in Java       Introducton In this program, you will see how... WriteEncodedLatin.java C:\nisha>java WriteEncodedLatin Enter 

JSP Servlet Questions

UTF ecoding
UTF ecoding  Hi, I am retriving description field from DB as this st = conn.prepareStatement("SELECT description,assetid FROM assetdb.assets a where assetid=1299581636"); The description field value is "Where √Ę‚?¨Ň?in-country√Ę‚ 

Java Beginners

java
java  what is purpose of UTF 

General

Serializable Exception
; is transmitted through the network in the encoded stream of byte form. This Encoded form can be reconstructed from the network by reading from byte of stream... Of Serialization 1)Serialization is used in various Java Technologies such as Enterprise 

Java Beginners

java data
java data  Java Database connectivity code, with Example 

General

Java Urlencoder
Java Urlencoder      ... methods that are used to convert a string into a fully encoded URL string. encode... at: http:/www.roseindia.net/java/network/encodertest.shtml     

Java Beginners

data types
data types  Write a short note on data types of Java.   Please visit the following link: Java datatypes 

JSP Servlet Questions

multipart/form-data - JSP-Servlet
multipart/form-data  When we are uploading a file we are using the encoded type of form of type multipart/form-data. When we are using this encryption type what are will be the contents in the encoded output. Explain me 

Java Beginners

Data Transfer - Java Beginners
Data Transfer  Looking for a program in java or help in begining to wirte an algorithm to show the effectiveness and quality of data transefer between platforms. Namely PC to mobile and Vice versa 

Java Beginners

data type
data type  what are the date types in the java and vb.net? what is the difference between java and vb.net?   Hi Friend, java data types... vb.net data types are: Byte SByte Short UShort Integer UInteger Long ULong 

Java Beginners

Declaring Data Types in Java
Declaring Data Types in Java  What is the best way of declaring data types in Java?   http://www.roseindia.net/java/master-java/java-data... named 'byteident' which primitive data type is byte."); System.out.println 

Java Beginners

data structures - Java Beginners
data structures  I have got a project of the subject 'data structures and C++' and the topic is 'types of graphs'. please guide me on this topic and help me finding material of this topic 

Java Beginners

Java Xml Data Store
Java Xml Data Store  I have to do this project and i'm finding it so... be followed up and/or purchased. You will need to store the data in a local binary or XML file. As a good Java programmer you will use correct Object-Oriented 

Java Beginners

data mining
data mining  Q. Write a Java program to compute all data cuboids for the facts count and avg_income, where avg_income represents the average income for a cell. The program should take a command line parameter n representing 

Java Beginners

java parsing of data types
java parsing of data types  Why its not works? char ch; String s=* ch=Character.parseChar(s) program: char op; DataInputStream dis=new DataInputStream(System.in); System.out.print("Enter operator (+,-,*,/,%): "); op 

Framework Questions

Java Data Layer - Framework
Java Data Layer  how does Ojb, JDO, EJB 3.0-Entity Bean, JPA, OpenJPA and Hibernate are differ from each other?   Hi friend, For more information on JPA/Hibernate visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/struts 

Java Interview Questions

what is meta data in java
what is meta data in java  what is meta data in java   Use ArrayList when there will be a large variation in the amount of data that you....   Java Metadata is the Interface standard for metadata management. Most 

Java Beginners

Display Data - Java Beginners
Display Data  I need sample how to display data from my table Mysql with swt/jface Thank you 

WebSevices Questions

Client's Data with Axis2 and Java
client's data? First of all back-end will be build in Java(will try to implement some...Client's Data with Axis2 and Java  Hello everyone, I am studying... clients data? If someone knows, please share your knowledge with me. Thank you 

Java Beginners

READ DATA - Java Beginners
READ DATA  i still don't understand, i have a data like...; Data in the up is my problem how to get this and save into database and ; must dissapear.then data go to values in database. d00002 go to kd_div,Marketing go 

Java-Tutorials

Data Types in Java 7
In this section we will discuss Java 7 Data Types 

Java Beginners

Random data - Java Beginners
Random data  hi friend, I want to ask how to make random data. i has example word like this : Gaza! Gaza! Palestina merdeka! how to make random like : Azag! Azag! Anitselap akedrem! thank's 

JSP Tutorials

JSP get Parameter
JSP get Parameter          JSP get Parameter is used to return the value of a request parameter passed as query string and posted data which is encoded 

Programming Tutorials

Java Data Types
Java Data Types      ... more primitive data types which are supported by Java language programming in addition to int. A primitive data type is a data type which is predefined in Java 

Java Beginners

Import Data to SQL database in Java
Import Data to SQL database in Java  Hi, I'm a beginner and I'm wondering how to Import Data to SQL database in Java? Thanks (Platform: Eclipse/SQL 

Java Beginners

Numeric Data Types
Numeric Data Types  Compare numeric data types of java with corresponding data types in C 

Java Beginners

size of all primitive data
size of all primitive data   java program for to find the size of all primitive data types in java 

XML Questions

how to write java data - XML
how to write java data  how to write data to xml file  Hi friend, Read for more information, http://www.roseindia.net/xml/dom/ Thanks 

Java Beginners

multidimensional data cube - Java Beginners
multidimensional data cube  how to create multidimensional data cube in java  Hi friend, A data warehouse comprises a multidimensional data storage area to store multidimensional data and a transactional data 

DMCA.com