Home Discussion Discuss: Java Write To File - Java Tutorial

• CREATE AND WRITING INTO XML FILESharada Ananya September 13, 2011 at 8:56 AM

import java.io.*; public class FileWriter{ public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException{ BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.print("Please enter the file name to create : "); String file_name = in.readLine(); File file = new File(file_name); boolean exist = file.createNewFile(); if (!exist) { System.out.println("File already exists."); System.exit(0); } else { FileWriter fstream = new FileWriter(file_name); BufferedWriter out = new BufferedWriter(fstream); out.write(in.readLine()); out.close(); System.out.println("File created successfully."); } } } THIS CODE WORKS BUT ITS NOT WORKING FOR CREATING A XML FILES. ITS SHOWING ERROR LIKE Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System does not support the specified encoding. Error processing resource PLEASE HELP ME OUT TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

• QuestionEsaux November 22, 2011 at 2:08 PM

How do i write to a file at the server-side data i have received from the client side using sockets in java programming language?

• all programs java,veeranagoud December 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM

java programs good...............

• bestexampleanilkumar February 11, 2012 at 12:53 PM

very easy example this bufferwriter

• quick questionpetaro August 24, 2012 at 12:00 PM

where does this save the file to?

• easy way HONEY November 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM

as per my view to read from file program is much easiler . here you have added unnecessary coding .. it might be easy import java.io.*; class FileWrite { public static void main(String args[]) { try{ // Create file FileWriter fstream = new FileWriter("out.txt"); BufferedWriter out = new BufferedWriter(fstream); out.write("Hello Java"); //Close the output stream out.close(); }catch (Exception e){//Catch exception if any System.err.println("Error: " + e.getMessage()); } } }

• Bad variable selectionSavio February 12, 2014 at 5:57 PM

if (!exist) true -> it means file exists? Who writes like that. Hagti hain.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Tutorial

PHP File Manipulation Writing to a File Tutorial
; In this tutorial we will learn how to write data to a flat file database... to open a file and write into it, in addition we will learn how to open a file...:\wamp\www\php directory, where we will write the .php file): <?php 

Java Beginners

Write data in doc file
Write data in doc file  How to write data or string in word file 

PHP Tutorial

PHP File Manipulation File locking Tutorial
simple open file and read/write data from it like this. $fp=fopen("..., LOCK_UN); fclose($fp); To write data into the file using lock write...PHP File locking Learn how to use PHP file locking. You need to lock 

Swing AWT

Tutorial
Tutorial  Write a program for drawing/scribbling using a mouse. Draw by dragging with the left mouse button pressed. Create a button named â?... will be erased. Write a program to display a user-input character. The user can also move 

Swing AWT

Tutorial
Tutorial  Write a program for drawing/scribbling using a mouse. Draw by dragging with the left mouse button pressed. Create a button named â?... will be erased. Write a program to display a user-input character. The user can also move 

Swing AWT

Tutorial
Tutorial   Write a program for drawing/scribbling using a mouse. Draw by dragging with the left mouse button pressed. Create a button named ??Erase.... Write a program to display a user-input character. The user can also move 

Swing AWT

Tutorial
Tutorial  Please give me a solution (running program) for the questions below: 1) Write a program for drawing/scribbling using a mouse. Draw... a user clicks this button, the whole drawing/scribble will be erased. 2) Write 

JavaScript Questions

read and write a file using javascript
read and write a file using javascript  How to read and write a file using javascript 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Open File
;     JSP Open File is used to create a file and write a text into the file. Understand with Example  The Tutorial illustrate...){ out.println ("Unable to write to file"); } %> When you run 

JSP Servlet Questions

write excel file into the oracle database
write excel file into the oracle database  dear sir, i need the jsp code that reads the excel file and stores it into the oracle database table..and also i need the code to connect oracle database? thank u in advance 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript write to text file
JavaScript write to text file  ... are going to create a file and write text into it using JavaScript. In the given example... a TextStream object to read from or write to the file. The Boolean value defined 

Java Beginners

write a progam for bubble sort using file read nd write?
write a progam for bubble sort using file read nd write?  hi, please give the code 

C Tutorials

C file write example
C file write example       This section demonstrates you to write the data into the file. Here we are using the library function fwrite() to write the data into the file. You 

Java Beginners

Write to PDF
Write to PDF  Hi, Fairly new to this. I want to create a PDF file as a server call, with text/images sent to the app. Seeing that this will have to be a plugin, how do I go about making it a valid plugin for the server 

JSP Servlet Questions

upload a file and write it in JSP using servlet
upload a file and write it in JSP using servlet  Hello, I'm facing a problem here. I want to upload a file through abc.jsp and write the contents of file using a servlet in xyz.jsp. It is supposed to be a excel file which 

Spring Framework Questions

tutorial for file upload in spring - Spring
tutorial for file upload in spring  Is there tutorial available for uploading file using spring framework. The example in the spring reference uses... : FileUploadController.java file package example; import 

Java Beginners

iterate through map and write the content in a separate file
iterate through map and write the content in a separate file  I am trying to save the data from file to a map, then iterate through map and write... through the above file and save it in maps depending on if it is a concept 

Java Beginners

iterate through map and write the content in a separate file  I am trying to save the data from file to a map, then iterate through map and write... through the above file and save it in maps depending on if it is a concept 

Java Beginners

Development process Questions

TIBCO Designer Tutorial - Hello World
, the Write File activity) into the process. After that, you provide the file path... by creating and configuring a Write File activity in TIBCO Designer. The steps to do... a Write File activity into the process definition. Configure the Write File 

Java Beginners

file
file  Could anyone please help me to write a code that does the following: Opens a file named MyName.txt, reads the first line from the file and displays it, and then closes the file. Thank you so much 

Mobile Applications Questions

write data to plist
write data to plist  How to write data to plist file in XCode 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorial : Text Effect
learn this tutorial. Let's start learn New File: Take a new file according...; Design text effect is so easy now, because I have a tutorial... color" color and text tool (T key) from tool bar, write text "ROSE 

JSP Servlet Questions

write to file from servlet - JSP-Servlet
write to file from servlet  Hi, I have a jsp file where I input data and retrive data through servlet. However; when I edit data it is not showing right data on the web site. I am also trying to write this data to file 

Java Beginners

file
file  Hi,i want write the menu that repeat many time 

JSP Tutorials

Struts File Upload Example
Struts File Upload Example       In this tutorial you will learn how to use Struts to write... is the heart of the struts file upload application. This interface represents a file 

PHP Tutorial

PHP File Manipulation File existance checking Tutorial, PHP check file exists
script attempts to create it. 2.Often you need it when you write an upload file... File existence checking If you want to check whether a file exists, you should use file exists PHP function. Syntax: file_exists($path), where 

is there any possibelities fast read and write file large data file
is there any possibelities fast read and write file large data file  ...{ String sCurrentLine; // Groped file name (Suresh.txt...(Exception ex){ //File file = new File("D:\\groupby.txt 

is there any possibelities fast read and write file large data file  ...{ String sCurrentLine; // Groped file name (Suresh.txt...(Exception ex){ //File file = new File("D:\\groupby.txt 

DMCA.com