Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Convert a file name path to url and vice versa in java
the Filename Path into URL. It reads a file name and converted into the URL. toURL(): The toURL() method of the File class is used to convert the file name path into the URL. This is done by creating the instance of the URL class 

Java Beginners

how to convert a text file thats is in russian to english and vice versa using java ?
how to convert a text file thats is in russian to english and vice versa using java ?   Hello, I am a beginner to java, I want to convert a text file which is in english to russian and vice versa Kindly advice me Thanks 

Java Beginners

How to store url path in file ?
How to store url path in file ?  Hi, How to store url path in file..."; This is store phiscal directory but i want store url path like... = robot.createScreenCapture(new Rectangle(1000,700)); String file = "C:/xampp 

Java Beginners

How to store url path?
How to store url path?  Image is stored in physical directory like this String file = "C:/xampp/htdocs/jobqueen/" + username + createTimeStampStr... path like this String file = "http://www.queen.com/website/screenshots/" + username 

Java Beginners

Java code for converting between .xls to .xlsx and vice versa - Java Beginners
Java code for converting between .xls to .xlsx and vice versa  I've... need a solution in Java from which i can upload in MS Excel 2003 and download in MS Excel 2007/2010 or vice versa 

Development process Questions

Java code for conversion between .xls and .xlsx or vice versa - Development process
or tool in Java for converting between .xls to .xlsx or Vice versa...Java code for conversion between .xls and .xlsx or vice versa  I've some problems in my Project. I'm working on a web based application which 

Java Tips and Examples

Constructing a File Name path
Constructing a File Name path   ... construct a file name path. By using the constructing filename path it is possible to set dynamic path, which is helpful for mapping local  file name 

Java-Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa
To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here...\complete>java HostLookup Enter the name and IP addresses. Enter 

Java-Tutorials

Constructing a File Name path in Java
Constructing a File Name path        In Java, it is possible to set dynamic path, which is helpful for mapping local  file name with the actual path of the file using 

General

To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versac
To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... the condition, if the user enter any host name then we call the input value 

General

URL file Download and Save in the Local Directory
and second command line arguments specifies URL File to be stored. Java creates...URL file Download and Save in the Local Directory       This Program file download  from  URL 

Java Beginners

how to open jdialog form in jinternalframe and transfer data from jdialog to jinternalform and vice-versa - Java Beginners
how to open jdialog form in jinternalframe and transfer data from jdialog to jinternalform and vice-versa  hi....... i am developing simple application for acounts . in one form i want to use jdialog frame to search the record 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file to url
Java file to url In this section, you will learn how to convert file to url... easily convert file to url whether there is a simple path or contains special.... But if the path of file contains special characters link space or exclamation 

File Path compare in java
File Path Comparison :compareTo      File Path Comparison :compareTo...;); } } } Output : If both path name are same : Both paths are same 

Java file from url
Java file from url In this section, you will learn how to convert url to file... string in the constructor of URL class. Now to convert this url to file, we have...(): This method of URL class returns the file name of the URL. getPath(): This method 

General

Java Get File Name
Java Get File Name       In this section, you will study how to obtain the name of file.  In order to get the file name, we have provided the path of file 'Hello.txt 

Java Beginners

I converting binary to decimal and vice versa
I converting binary to decimal and vice versa  can i ask for the codes in converting binary to decimal and decimal to binary to be run in one program with repeat.. pls. help me! i badly need the codes by monday!! pls 

Struts-Tutorials

Hibernate Annotations
and vice versa. Most commonly XML file is used to write the metadata information in Hibernate. The Java 5 version has introduced a powerful way to provide... the metadata is clubbed into the POJO java file along with the code this helps 

Java-Tutorials

Java Construct File Path
Java Construct File Path In this section we will discuss about how to construct file path in Java. A file path can be constructed manually or by a Java program. It is best practice to construct a file path in Java by a Java Program 

Java Beginners

conversion from decimal to hexadecimal and vice versa
conversion from decimal to hexadecimal and vice versa  can i get the code for converting decimal to hexadecimal   Here is a code that converts decimal to hexadecimal. import java.io.*; public class 

Struts Questions

Getting path name of uploading file in struts 2.8.1
Getting path name of uploading file in struts 2.8.1  Hai! I am using struts 2.8.1. I want to upload file into database with the path name. How can I can get the original path name of the file in struts 2.8.1? It only display 

Java file absolute path
Java file absolute path In this section, you will learn how to get the absolute path of the file. Description of code: If you want to locate a file without... created an object of File class and passed the name of the file as an argument 

Struts Questions

Getting path name of uploading file in struts 2.1.8
Getting path name of uploading file in struts 2.1.8  In my question I used struts 2.8.1 instead of 2.1.8. Sorry 

Java Interview Questions

how to get java path name

Java Beginners

need solution to get file name from path which should give by user
need solution to get file name from path which should give by user  how do i write a program in java that i should get file path from arguments.currently this code creates the file at d:\ but i need to get this file name 

Java Tips and Examples

Converting a Filename to a URL
() : It is used to convert the file name into the URL. getFile() : This is the method... if the file exists, first of all we need to convert the file object in URL... MalformedException. After this we will convert this URL to a file object by using getFile 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Get URL Example
Java Servlet : Get URL Example In this tutorial, You will learn how to get url... the requested client URL. It returns the current URL which containing protocol, server name, port number and server path. It doesn't include query string 

Java Beginners

java how to get domain name from url
java how to get domain name from url  How to get the domain name from a url string? Example program in java for "how to get domain name from url" Thanks   Hi, You can use the following example code: URL linkURL 

Development process Questions

Fileupload from source path to destination path
in the destination path like if the source file is .doc it will create a DOC folder... file is .rtf it will create a RTF folder dynamecally in destination path and store that .rtf file into that path . please help me... Thanks in advance.  

SQL Question

How to retrieve file name and path of an excel spreadsheet imported into Oracle Database
How to retrieve file name and path of an excel spreadsheet imported into Oracle... Oracle database and I want to know how to retrieve the path of the file... table for each spreadsheet but I want to obtain the path and filename of each 

DMCA.com