Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Removing Line Termination Characters from a String
Removing Line Termination Characters from a String... the string as output in the console, you will understand where the new line... symbol where the new line character was present in the string or text 

Java Beginners

Removing characters from a string
Removing characters from a string  Removing characters from a string...(String []args){ String str="Hello 123.you are At 3456"; String...() method removes all blank spaces in the string 

Java Beginners

Stripping of unwanted characters from string
Stripping of unwanted characters from string  how to strip off unwanted characters from a string   Hi Friend, Try this: public class StripCharacters { public String strip(String s) { String st 

Java Code Examples

Remove duplicate characters from the string
Remove duplicate characters from the string In this tutorial, you will learn how to remove duplicate characters from the string. Java has provide several.... Here we are going to remove duplicate characters from the string 

Java Tips and Examples

Newline Characters
followed by line feed). Use the method below to get the newline string... Java: Newline Characters There are three different major systems for indicating the end of a line (new line): One for Unix, one for the Macintosh 

Java Beginners

How to Remove Repeated Characters from the String?
How to Remove Repeated Characters from the String?  Hi, I trying to develop an application which will remove the repeated characters from... the example of how to remove repeated characters from the string. Please visit 

General

Remove Repeated Characters from the String
Remove Repeated Characters from the String In this we are going to remove repeated characters from the string. For this, we have allowed the user to enter the string. The class BufferedReader reads the string from the console. Then we 

Java Beginners

Count characters from text file in Java
Count characters from text file in Java  At the "Count chracters fro mtext file in Java". I tried to run the code, but the error at the line have... is a java code that count the occurrence of each character from text file. import 

Java Beginners

unicode characters
unicode characters  class Unicode { public static void main(String args[]) { char ch='\000a'; System.out.println("ch is:"+ch); } } on compilation this gives following errore:: CharLiteral6.java:5: error: illegal line end 

Java Beginners

unicode characters
unicode characters  class Unicode { public static void main(String args[]) { char ch='\000a'; System.out.println("ch is:"+ch); } } on compilation this gives following errore:: CharLiteral6.java:5: error: illegal line end 

Java Beginners

unicode characters

Java Beginners

Java - How to read a string line per line
Java - How to read a string line per line  Java - How to read a string line per line I am trying to find the tutorial for reading the String line per line. I have a String data, which contains many lines. What is the best way 

Java Beginners

how to get string between two characters
how to get string between two characters  hgow to get string from between two characters. ex:hareesh.arava@gmail.com from the above word i want a string between characters . and @ send the required method and give better example 

Java Tips and Examples

System Independent Newline Characters
followed by line feed = "\r\n") Use the method below to get the newline string... Java NotesSystem Independent Newline Characters There are three different major systems for indicating the end of a line (new line): One for Unix, one 

Development process Questions

line number in a file of entered string
line number in a file of entered string  when i entered string from console , it should show line number in a file of that string 

VoIP

VoIP Termination
feature of VoIP Termination provides are follow here:-* Connectivity from an IP.... Sintelsat offers VoIP connectivity and termination from anywhere in the world. We... VoIP Termination         

Java-Tutorials

How to read big file line by line in java?
to efficiently  read characters, arrays, and lines from input stream. Its constructor.... It returns string line. Following is complete example of java program that reads big... BufferedReader(fileReader); String oneLine; //Read file line by line while 

General

Escaping Special Characters in a Pattern
characters from the given string or text. Here, you can learn the way of detecting all special characters present in the given string. Program Result... special characters in the given string or text. This program finds special 

Core Java

How to Read file line by line in Java program
, a BufferedReader object is created that reads from the file line by line until... characters, arrays, and lines from an input stream. Its constructor takes input... of BufferedReader class that is used to read a complete line and return string 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java count characters from file
Java count characters from file In this section, you will learn how to count characters from the file. Description of code: Firstly, we have used FileReader... into string. Then we have removed all the spaces between the string using replaceAll 

Java Tips and Examples

Regex Literal Characters
to represent characters in a string. Using backslash for specific characters. Unicode... Java: Regex Literal Characters [SERIOUSLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Most characters can simply be written directly in a regular expression because they're easy 

Java-Tutorials

Java Read File Line By Line, Video Tutorial of Java Read File Line By Line
( new InputStreamReader(in)); String line=""; while((line = br.readLine.... The important line of the program is line = br.readLine(), which reads the data from text...: String line=""; while((line = br.readLine()) != null){ System.out.println(line 

Java-Tutorials

How To Read String From Command Line In Java
How To Read String From Command Line In Java In this section we will discuss about how string can be read through the command line. In Java command line... giving from the command line. Command line arguments are passed 

Java Beginners

Making XY line chart with string and double axis
Making XY line chart with string and double axis  Good evening everybody So i'm trying to make a XYLine chart with JFreechart. The data comes from 2... into the dataset. The horizontal axis are going to be represented by a string (showing day 

General

Count Characters from the input string Java
Count Characters from the input string of Java In this section, you will learn how to count the occurrence of each character in the string. For this, we have... the string from the console. Firstly we have removed all the spaces between the string 

Iterating the Characters of a String
Iterating the Characters of a String This section illustrates you how to iterate the characters of a string. For bi-directional iteration over the text , you... this interface for the string. In CharacterIterator, characters are indexed 

Determining Potential Line Breaks in a Unicode String
Determining Potential Line Breaks in a Unicode String This section illustrates you how to use the BreakIterator to parse a string on a line break. Parsing... have created a loop to find the location of new line character (\n) from 

Core Java

Reverse String Program in Java
have used charAt() method to extract characters from the string. we use... return a string on a separate line. We have use for loop statement has type loop...Reverse String Program in Java We are going to describe about reverse 

Java Code Examples

Java read file line by line
are going to read a file line by line. For reading text from a file it's better... create a BufferedReader object and start reading from the file line by line until... class is used to read text from a file line by line using it's readLine method 

JSP Servlet Questions

Unwanted characters instead of arabic characters
Unwanted characters instead of arabic characters  I am using... and using it to display. the problem is: I need to display some arabic characters here which I am getting from json object.when I send it to browser it is displaying 

DMCA.com