Home Discussion Discuss: Determining the Day-of-Week for a Particular Date

• Use constants...Betlista February 14, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Use constants in case, for example case Calendar.MONDAY...

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Determining the Day-of-Week for a Particular Date
Determining the Day-of-Week for a Particular Date  ... in word i.e. the Day of Week for a particular date. Here, you can learn about the way.... This program gets the day of the week using Calendar.DAY_OF_WEEK i.e. 

Java Tips and Examples

Find the Day of the Week
Find the Day of the Week       This example finds the specified date of  an year and a day... time zone, locale and current time. The fields used:  DAY_OF_WEEK 

General

Get first day of week
Get first day of week      ...; week in Java. As we know that GregorianCalendar provides the current date, month...: The following program helps us in getting the first day of the week 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript getUTCDay() method
for finding the UTC day of the week on the particular date. Here is the full... inclusive and these numbers represent the day of the week according to the Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). In the following list we have provided you the week 

Java Tips and Examples

Find Day of Month
; finds the day of a month and the day of a week by using get(field_name) method... the week number within the current month. DAY_OF_WEEK: This field gets and set the day indicating the day of the week. This field takes values SUNDAY, MONDAY 

SQL Tutorial

Sql Date and Time Functions
Sql Date and Time Functions       The Tutorial illustrate a function to extract the day of week, name of month, name of day, day of year, number of week. Understand 

PHP Questions

How to know the Sunrise time of particular date and Location.
How to know the Sunrise time of particular date and Location.  Hi, How to create a small application to know the sunrise time of specific date as well as the locations. So, Please provide any online help. so, that i 

JSP Servlet Questions

file share to particular user
file share to particular user  hi i am doing my project in jsp..._desc,up_date from files where user_id='"+i+"' "); while(rs.next()){String id...;td><%= rs.getString("up_date") %></td> </tr><% i 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Date, SQL Date Examples
a function to extract the day of week, name of month, name of day, day of year, number of week.   Mysql Date and Time Mysql... according to the day, date, month and year.     

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Add Year
; Mysql Date Add Year explains to add the year to the particular... YEAR) query that add a 1 Year to the particular date.  SYNTAX:-ADDDATE...('2008-12-15',INTERVAL 1YEAR) add a 1 year interval to the particular date 

Interview Questions

How many hours a day/a week do you work?
How many hours a day/a week do you work?       Avoid being too specific on this answer. If you give a low figure, the company will view it as inadequate. If you commit 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Add Days
to add days to the particular date. SYNTAX:- ADDDATE(date,INTERVAL expr unit) date... the 7 days to the specified day. SELECT DATE_ADD('2008-12-15... Mysql Date Add Days       

Java Beginners

program
program  Write a program to print details of a week for a particular day using array of objects Integer and String. OUTPUT: First Day of Week is Monday Second Day of Week is Tuesday Third Day of Week is Wednesday Forth Day 

General

Java Date Conversion
of date in year, month, day, hour, minute, and second values. It also allows... for December.  3.  A date (day of month) is represented by an integer from 1...; 189 F  day of week 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to add radio button value in a table for particular field?
How to add radio button value in a table for particular field?  Hi,I have a jsp form in which one static field for date and below a dynamic table...;% String login_user = (String)session.getAttribute("user"); Date dt 

PHP Questions

how to retrive the particular data from database in php with mysql?
how to retrive the particular data from database in php with mysql?  when am using mysqlfetcharray() that display the following error. the code look...['Nationality']."<br><b>DATE OF BIRTH</b>".$info['DOB 

JSP Servlet Questions

Date Coding - JSP-Servlet
Date Coding  Hi Sir. i am creating one web application in which date is compared with specific date.i.e,When current date is reached to particular given date then a particular action should happened.For example imagine 

Date Calendar

servlet - Date Calendar
) the particular date in jsp after the expires from the database. for example(the user maintened one year from the database afterthat one year the particular person will be indicate the jsp, based on the expire the date) what are the ways 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time
day of the week, textual, 3 letters; i.e. "Fri"... (lowercase 'L') day of the week, textual, long; i.e.... the epoch w day of the week 

PHP Tutorial

The PHP Date() Function
of the week.  N - this is ISO-8601 numeric representation of the day of the week... representation of the day of the week like 0 for Sunday to 6 for Saturday.  z - It denotes the day of the year beginning from 0 through 365. Parameters for Week

General

Date Example
);         System.out.println();         System.out.println("First Particular date : " + particulardate1);         System.out.println("Second Particular date: " + particulardate2... First Particular date : Fri Jan 02 05:30:00 GMT+05:30 1970 

Date Calendar

jquery date picker
jquery date picker  I am developing a business calendar.i used the Jquery datepicker plugin.I just now want to get the dates from the the calendar and should get the alert message soon after i click on the particular date.The 

PHP Tutorial

date_isodate_setdate
$week [, int $day ] ) DateTime date_isodate_set ( DateTime $object, int $year, int $week [, int $day ] ) Parameters of date_isodate_setdate() in PHP...() year - Year of the date. week - Week of the date. day - Offset 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time Date and time Tutorial
of the month, numeric, 2 digits (with leading zeros) * D - day of the week, textual... zeros * l (lowercase 'L') - day of the week, textual, long; i.e.... digits * w - day of the week, numeric, 0 represents Sunday * y - year, numeric, 2 

Java Beginners

Displaying files on selection of date.
Displaying files on selection of date.  Hi, I am developing a GUI, where i select from and to date. On selection of from and to date the GUI should show the particular txt files of the selected date. I want the java logic 

JDBC Questions

date
date   how to insert date in database? i need coding 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert String to Date
additional functions. It allows the interpretation of date in year, month, day, hour... All methods of  Date either accept or return values in year, month, day...; A date (day of month) is represented by an integer from 1 to 31 in the usual 

Java Beginners

date
date  i want difference between the date entered in a jtextfield and the system date in java 

Date Calendar

date
date  can u tell me how to calculate difference between a user provided date and the system date in java 

Date Calendar

date
date  can u tell me how to calculate difference between a user provided date and the system date in java 

DMCA.com