Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

convert current date into date format
convert current date into date format  How to get current date and convert into date format in Java or PHP 

PHP Questions

Current date in php
Current date in php  How to show the current date in the HTML page using PHP Script 

Mobile Applications Questions

Iphone Current Date Application
Iphone Current Date Application  Hi, I am a beginner in the mobile web application segment. How can i develop Iphone Current Date Application. I need the online help guide or example about iphone current date format. Thanks 

Date Calendar

current date set
current date set  I need to set current date as default in a drop down list which has a label tag too in my jsp page.please somebody help me 

JavaScript Questions

javascript current date and time.
. getSeconds() shows current seconds. After getting date ,month ,year...javascript current date and time.  How can we display current date...;Current date and time</title> </head> <script type="text/javascript 

PHP Questions

current date in php
current date in php  PHP script to get current date.   Hi, You can use the following code to print the current in PHP: <?php echo date('y m d'); ?> With the help of following code you can get the current date 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC : Current Date
JDBC : Current Date In this section, you will learn query for current date. Display Current Date : There are various methods provided by MYSQL to get current date. These are CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_DATE(), CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, CURRENT 

Java Beginners

How to get the current date in Java?
How to get the current date in Java?  Hi, I am new to Java and trying to write a program to get the current date. How to get the current date in Java? Thanks   Hi, Check the tutorial: Java program to get current date 

Java Beginners

how to get current date without system date
how to get current date without system date  is there any possiblity to get current date instead of system date in Java, as i dont want to change date in program and if i change date in OS automatically change in program also 

Java-Tutorials

Getting the current date
Getting the current date     ... the current date in the proper format (Day/Month/Year). This program shows the current date by using the various methods and fields of the Calendar class 

Date Calendar

getting current date without using system date - Date Calendar
getting current date without using system date  I want to get the current date but the Java code should not get System date as Current date. Pleae help me in getting current date without using system date. thanks in Advance 

Date Calendar

How to display current date in textbox - Date Calendar
How to display current date in textbox  Hi guys, I'm really need your...;% } This is my problem: I want to display current date in textbox... Date(); var month = currentTime.getMonth() + 1; var day 

Programming Tutorials

Current Date and Time

Programming Tutorials

Current Date and Time

Java-Tutorials

Java current date - How to get current date in Java
In this section, you will learn about displaying current date and time in Java 

General

Get current Date and Time
Get current Date and Time In this section we will discuss about how to get current date and time in java. Java provide two classes, Date and calendar which will display the current date and time in java. SimpleDateFormat is used  

Java Beginners

updated with current date n time
updated with current date n time  package LvFrm; import...; //for date month year entry String strD[]={"Day","1","2","3","4","5...); panel2.setBorder(b2); frm.add(panel2); /*for date entry 

Java Beginners

date format to be updated with current date time
date format to be updated with current date time  package LvFrm...; JButton b1,b2; //for date month year entry String strD[]={"Day","1...); /*for date entry & adding date into panel 2 also addind panel 

J2ME

J2ME Current Date And Time
J2ME Current Date And Time     ... the current date and time on the screen. Like core Java J2ME too use the same  java.util package to show the current date as well as current time on the screen 

Tutorials

iPhone Current Date, iPhone Current Date Application
; In this wesynthesize variable and also to display current date we use Stringwhich isdeclared... to display current dateon label by using Window based application. Creating...:NSDateFormatterNoStyle];    NSDate*date =[NSDatedate];  //toprint date 

Java Code Examples

Insert current date into MYSQL database
Insert current date into MYSQL database In this tutorial, you will learn how to insert current date into database. In most of the applications.... And to insert current date to database, we have created an instance of Date class 

MySQL

Mysql Current TimeStamp
an example from 'Mysql Current TimeStamp'. To understand, we use current_date query that return you the current date of your database as Current_Date. Query for Current Date select CURRENT_DATE; Result 

Date Calendar

Find whether a date will be in the current quarter or the next quarter
Find whether a date will be in the current quarter or the next quarter   I have a date - example - 22-09-2012(start date) I have to find my end date based on the current quarter My input are month of the quarter which is a list 

iPhone

Current Date iPhone SDK
Current Date iPhone SDK In this example, you'll find out how to get current date & day in iPhone SDK. We'll also write a method to print the day and date...;]; In this example, we aims to print the current day, current Date and first 

Tutorials

Iphone Show Current Date & Time
Iphone Show Current Date & Time In the previous examples, we have printed current date and time separately in iphone simulator. But in this example we are going to show you how to print both current date and current time in iphone 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: Get current Date and Time Example
JDBC: Get current Date and Time Example In this section, you will learn how to get current Date and current time using JDBC API. Get current Date and Time : CURDATE() : For current date you can use CURDATE(). It returns current date 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date from Date
in Mysql'. To grasp this example, we use date(current_trimestamp ( )) query that return you the current date  from date time as Date field name. Query:-     mysql> select date(current 

Development process Questions

store current system date in to database - Development process
store current system date in to database  Hi,this is my code . here iwant to store current system date in to database and want to store subdept..."].elements["combo2"].options.length=0; for (var i=0;i<% java.util.Date date 

General

Java program to get current date
the current date at present now. We have used Calendar class for getting the current... Java program to get current date now  ...;currentDate = Calendar.getInstance(); gets current date instance. To show 

PHP Questions

How can we get second of the current time using date function?
How can we get second of the current time using date function?  How can we get second of the current time using date function 

DMCA.com