Home Discussion Discuss: Implementing a Least-Recently-Used(LRU) Cache

• Too many typos.Anon August 4, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Please proofread your text before posting. The number of typos on this website is too damn high.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Implementing a Least-Recently-Used(LRU) Cache
Implementing a Least-Recently-Used(LRU) Cache  ... the least-recently- used(LRU) cache in Java. LRU Cache helps you how to use... create a LRU(least-recently-used) Cache and manage it efficiently. Here the given 

JSP Interview Questions

browser cache
browser cache  how can we clear browser cache 

Struts Questions

what is the java cache system?
what is the java cache system?  To send the webapplication of java cache system 

PHP Questions

cache php code
cache php code  Basically, i'm looking for a code to cache the content of webpage in server side 

Java Beginners

Lean yum cache
Lean yum cache  How to clean yum cache in order to claim the disk space?   Hi, You can use the following command: yum clean all Thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

Clear UIWebView cache iPhone
Clear UIWebView cache iPhone  Hi, In my iPhone application ..i am using a UIWebView to load different URL on it. But i am afraid that it 's not releasing the memory. Can anyone please explain me how to load and release 

Hibernate Questions

Second level cache
and how do I refresh( reload) my second level cache. Please advise, and ignore my 

JSP Servlet Questions

tomcat cache - JSP-Servlet
tomcat cache  hai friends i have a query that is i want to remove the cache memory from Tomcat server Automatically using jsp without deleting it manually from work folder because every time when i make any changes 

Hibernate Questions

What is the default cache service of hibernate?
What is the default cache service of hibernate?  Hi, What is the default cache service of hibernate? Thanks 

Java Beginners

cache creation in java - Java Beginners
cache creation in java  Hi All, I am planing to create cache in my web application. please send me the some sample code to create cache by using org.apache.oro.utils package. please help me out. Thanks, mln15584 

Development process Questions

java cache management - Development process
java cache management  I have written a code in cache management and when i use this in server .The results of other(subsequent) users is displayed... it is appending the results of others.I feel that if i change the cache 

JDBC Questions

cache refresh after 24 hours
cache refresh after 24 hours  I have developed an application which uses websphere application server 6.1 which needs to query the database(oracle) after every 24 hours periodically.But it is not getting executed properly because 

Linux Tutorial

yum clear cache
tool to clear cache Following command is used to to delete the package data: su...yum clear cache In this tutorial I will tell you how you can delete the cached file by yum utility. The yum utility downloads and saves the file in cache 

Java Beginners

Cache creation using java - Java Beginners
Cache creation using java  Hi All, I am developing a web application, I have a plan to use cache in that application. I used jsp caching with the help of jsp taglib. But I want to write code in a java class,not in the jsp 

Mobile Applications Questions

how to create and use cache in j2me? - MobileApplications
how to create and use cache in j2me?  Hi everyone, I am a student in Viet Nam! I am coding project j2me using caching but what by I do not begin, please hepl me!  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http 

Java Server Faces Questions

how can clear the browser cache memory using java script
how can clear the browser cache memory using java script  how can clear the browser cache memory using java script 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Cache Softwares written in Java

PHP Tutorial

How to Install Alternative PHP Cache (APC)?
How to Install Alternative PHP Cache (APC)? Learn how to install APC on Linux machine? The Alternative PHP Cache (APC) can be used to increase the performance of your PHP applications. The APC is a free, open source cache system 

PHP Tutorial

Session_cache_limter()
Session_cache_limter() session_cache_limiter() returns the name of the current cache limiter. The cache_limiter defines which cache control HTTP headers... and intermediate proxies. If we set the cache limiter to nocache, it wont allow 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Cache Solution written in Java

Programming Tutorials

Java Web Start and Java Plug-in
Web Start to removed Least Recently Used (LRU) items from the cache when... launched to the cache wile and the updates check continued...; element is used to determine what to do when when it is known before launching 

JDK 6 Tutorials

Java Web Start Enhancements in version 6
. A cleanup thread can be started by Java Web Start to removed Least Recently Used (LRU) items from the cache when approaching the maximum size. The <... launched to the cache wile and the updates check continued in the background 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Distributed Cache Solutions written in Java

Vehicle Tracking Technology

GPS in Geocaching Games
GPS receivers in order to find out a cache. Geocachers search an undercover treasure by using the co-ordinates of the cache through Internet and then go for finding out the hideout place of the cache. Cache is a small waterproof container 

Programming Tutorials

Manage end-user state and understand performance tradeoffs of using HTTP sessions
the least recently used (LRU) one from cache to make room... the Session management facility is used. When... find the required state data in the cache, reducing the number of times 

Java-Tutorials

Java Util Examples List
.    Implementing a Least-Recently-Used (LRU) Cache In this section, you will learn about the least-recently- used(LRU) cache in Java. LRU Cache helps you how to use the buffer and how to limit 

PHP Tutorial

PHP clearstatcache example, clearstatcache php, clearstatcache in php
()., then the PHP will store cache in the memory. You need to clear the cache.... The following example explains how the clearstatcache() function can be used..._cache = false [, string $filename ]] ) It clears or removes the file status value 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Proxy Servers written in Java

OpenSourceSoftware

OpenSourceSoftware

DMCA.com