Home Discussion Discuss: Shuffling the Element of a List or Array

• some thing wrong you are writingsushant behera April 25, 2011 at 9:47 AM

in util package you are writing .List: This is the class of java.util.*; package which extends Collection. This is used to list elements available in the Collections. In this program a argument <Integer> has been passed with the List for type checking. can you tell me list is a class or interface . if you don't know why you writing this type of wrong notion.

• I need help,Abednigo Obadje February 29, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I need to Write a Java program that shuffles the elements of an integer array. First, it should define a positive integer constant , prompt the user to enter  integer numbers, and store them in an array. Then, it should print out the array by calling an array printing method (e.g. static void printArray(int[] array)). The array printing method should format the array by including the â??[ â?? and the â??]â?? characters at the beginning and the end of the arrays, printing the array elements on the same line, separated by a â??,â?? (comma). After this, the array should be given to a method that randomly reorders or shuffle the elements in the array (e.g. static void shuffleArray(int[] array)). Finally, the reordered array should also be printed using the above array printing method.

• Write a program JavaMajed2020 May 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Write a program to perform to following operations on an array of 20 integers: -Add an element on request. If an over follow has occurred then display appropriate message. -Delete a specific element from the array. In case of not found or underflow just display a message. -Search for any element using binary search method. - implement a sort method to be executed before the output operation - List the elements that are available in the array - Find the average of the positive numbers in the array. - Wire a menu that could help the user to select the needed operation.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Shuffling the Element of a List or Array
Shuffling the Element of a List or Array   ... the list or array to prepare each and every element for the operation. In this section, you will learn about shuffling the element of a list or array. Shuffling 

Spring 3

Spring Wire Array Type To List Element Example
Spring <list> Configuration Element to wire Array type property The list element is used to store multiple values. Its sub elements, which can be used to set values to the list, are as follows: 1. <value> element can 

JavaScript

JavaScript Array Remove Element
JavaScript Array Remove Element In this example we will describe JavaScript Array Remove Element. First of all we have created an array list and store... JavaScript array's Splice() method. Splice method remove an element 

Java Interview Questions

Array List and string operation
Array List and string operation  hi, I want to search an arraylist element in a a given file. example I have a name called "mac" in my arraylist and I have a txt file which contains mac, how many times "mac" appears in the txt 

Programming Tutorials

Sum of array element in C
(); printf("Enter five elements for an array \n"); read(a,5); printf("The list elements are \n"); display(a,5); for(i=0;i<... of the array is %d\n",sum); getch(); } void read(int c[],int i 

Java-Tutorials

How To Remove Array Element In Java
How To Remove Array Element In Java In this section we will discuss about how to remove a given array element. In this section we will discuss about removing an integer array element. We will discuss about to remove a specific position 

General

JavaScript Add Element to Array
JavaScript Add Element to Array   ...) that means it is the second array in the given list of arrays. So, while going through the example you will learn about how to add element to an array using 

JavaScript Questions

Passing array element
Passing array element  What about passing an element of an array? If I have array of objects and pass functionA(arr[2]); Then functionA() will get arr[2] as a value type or a reference type 

Java Beginners

Array element comparison
Array element comparison  I have arrays of Length(L) , width(W...:- Assuming size as 5. Therefore ; Array 1 be 10 , 5 , 6 Array 2 be 12 , 6 , 8 Array 3 be 15 , 4 , 9 Array 4 be 8 , 3 , 6 Array 5 be 10 , 8 , 4 Now I want to compare 

Java Beginners

array list
array list  How to get repeate occurence values from database table in java by using arraylist 

C# Tutorial

C calculate sum of first and last element of array
C calculate sum of first and last element of array In this section, you will learn how to calculate sum of first and last element from the array of five... numbers of their choice. These numbers will get stored into the array as the user 

Java Interview Questions

Array List
Array List   Complete the class House and HouseApp below to display class House{ int lotNo; String type; //Bungalow, SemiDetached double price; public House ( int l, String t, double p) { â?¦ } public int theLotN() {  

Java Beginners

Array List
Array List  Could somebody help me to solve this question. I am glad to hear ideas or answers from everyone. The situation: Complete the class House and HouseApp below to display class House{ int lotNo; String type 

General

Java ArrayList, Java Array List examples
ArrayList list = new ArrayList(); // Adding Element to the ArrayList Object...The Java ArrayList (java.util.ArrayList) is resizable implementation of the List interface. It has support for all the functions present in the List interface 

Framework Questions

array list example
array list example  Array list example   Hello Friend, Please visit the following links: Array List Example1 Array List Example2 Thanks 

Java-Tutorials

List In Java
over elements etc. List is indexed based implementation like an array. LinkedList... Of List Interface boolean add(E e) : This method adds the specified element... element) : This method adds the given element at the given position in the list 

Programming Tutorials

Find position of an array element
Find position of an array element In this section, you will learn how to find the index of an array element. For this, we have allowed the user to enter... is to be determine. The method get() accept the array values and the element and return 

JSP Servlet Questions

getting html list in a array
getting html list in a array  hi i want to get html unordered list in a array using jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

getting html list in a array
getting html list in a array  hi i want to get html unordered list in a array using jsp 

PHP Tutorial

php array delete element
Array element can be deleted by the array_splice() function. array_splice removes the element starting from given index with the given length. Length is optional.If not given all elements get removed PHP Array Delete Element 

Java Interview Questions

array of students with marks list
array of students with marks list  There are 4 array of numbers or scores as below. They are called marks list and represent the scores individual... across all lists and also the number of students (4 in this case). Marks List

Spring 3

Wiring References To List Element
<null/> element of SpEL is used to ensure that a property is null... person of MyClass bean is wired with the null value using <null/> element 

Programming Tutorials

Find a missing element from array
Find a missing element from array We have two arrays A and B where B consists of all the elements that are present in A but one element is missing from the array B. From these two arrays, we have to find the missing element from 

General

JavaScript array first element
JavaScript array first element  ... a code that makes you easy to understand in array first element example... to instantiate an array object. The array object hold the various element 

Java Beginners

array
array  WAP in java to store 6 element in array P and 4 element in array Q. Produce the third arra y R containing all element from p & q 

General

Insert and Delete an element in between an array
Insert and Delete an element in between an array In this section, you will learn how to insert and delete an element in between an array. For this purpose, we... a new array. Following code insert an element in an array: public int 

Java Beginners

array
array  create an array in which no element is duplicate. if duplicate then tell to user duplicate. duplicacy is tell to user during when he enter the element 

Java Beginners

array
array  create an array in which no element is duplicate. if duplicate then tell to user duplicate. duplicacy is tell to user during when he enter the element 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  how can i use elements of an array in a circular form? that is if the searching of the element reach the last elements of the array, then it will start serching from the begining of the array 

Java Tips and Examples

Sorting Array List in Java
Sorting Array List in Java In this example you will learn about sorting array list in java using an example. By default array list are sorted as the element are inserted into the list. In Java ArrayList extends AbstractList implements 

DMCA.com