Home Discussion Discuss: Getting the Number of Rows and Columns in JTable

• java swingShubham Sahu November 1, 2012 at 9:24 AM

wow sir it is very fantastic site of knowledge the Perfect book..............................

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Getting the Number of Rows and Columns in JTable
will learn how to get the number of rows and columns in JTable.  This program simply helps us for getting the number of rows and columns from the JTable by using... Getting the Number of Rows and Columns in JTable  

Java-Tutorials

Setting the Height and Width of Rows and columns in JTable
Setting the Height and Width of Rows and columns in JTable... to set the height and width of rows and columns in JTable. This table has... tutorial you will learn how to set the height and width of rows and columns 

Java-Tutorials

Shading Rows in JTable
Shading Rows in JTable     ... the shading rows in JTable. But, the question arises what is shading?.  Shading Rows: In JTable component the shading rows are the simplest way of shading 

Java-Tutorials

Shading Columns in JTable
Shading Columns in JTable     ...; the rows in JTable. So, you are now capable for setting the shading the column in JTable.  In JTable component the shading columns are the simplest way 

Java-Tutorials

Inserting Rows in a JTable
Inserting Rows in a JTable     ... in a table. This tutorial helps you in how to insert rows in a JTable to specified... 3 rows and 2 columns. If  you want to insert a data at any location 

Java Code Examples

Show multiple identical rows into JTable from database
Show multiple identical rows into JTable from database In this tutorial, you will learn how to display the multiple rows from database to JTable. Here... rows from database on clicking search button to jtable. The given code accepts 

Swing AWT

How to show multiple identicle rows from database on clicking search button to jtable
in the jtable .Suppose i enter name in search field which has two rows in the database table so i want to display both or any number of identicle rows in the jtable .I am...How to show multiple identicle rows from database on clicking search button 

Swing AWT

How to show multiple identicle rows from database on clicking search button to jtable
in the jtable .Suppose i enter name in search field which has two rows in the database table so i want to display both or any number of identicle rows in the jtable .I am...How to show multiple identicle rows from database on clicking search button 

Swing AWT

Java Beginners

How to add a columns with a button set to a Jtable built with database result set
How to add a columns with a button set to a Jtable built with database result set  hi, i have to build a gui to display account numbers and account... and password. and when he get the account number and balances in a table 

Java Beginners

How to insert rows in jTable?
How to insert rows in jTable?  Hi, I need to take input from user using JTable. I want an empty row to appear after clicking a insert button. The values will be entered in this empty row. I have searched on this but could 

Java-Tutorials

Get rows count and get columns names
the number of data rows stored in a table.  getcolname.java  ...++;                 }       System.out.println("Number of Rows present in table : "+count...);       }     } } In this program , we count the number of data rows stored 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  Hi I have problems in setting values to a cell in Jtable which is in a jFrame which implements TableModelListener which has a abstract... i enter id in a column. and i want to load other table columns the values 

JDBC Questions

JTable - JDBC
JTable   Hello..... I have Jtable with four rows and columns and i have also entered some records in MsSql database. i want to increase Jtable's rows automatically whenever i have records more than four rows. such as if i have 

Swing AWT

jtable-adding a row dynamically
the application there are 3 rows and 4 columns which is default bt when we we have... time if we run a project it must show the default 3 rows and 4 columns...jtable-adding a row dynamically  hi..i am doing a project 

Java Beginners

jtable in java swing
jtable in java swing  hai friends... i am creating 1 GUI having 1 table, that table contain 3 fields(columns) and 10 rows.. user can enter values in the first 2 columns. The 3rd column is the concatenation of first 2 column 

HTML Questions

Java Query divide frame into 3 rows and 3 columns
Java Query divide frame into 3 rows and 3 columns  how can we divide the frame into 3 rows and 3 columns 

Java Beginners

Not able to filter rows of jtable with textfield in netbeans
Not able to filter rows of jtable with textfield in netbeans  ...", "Item", "Qty In Boxes"}; tblStock = new JTable(data,header); sorter=new... of implementing row filter to the 4th column of jtable with a textfield but its 

Java Beginners

Not able to filter rows of jtable with textfield in netbeans
Not able to filter rows of jtable with textfield in netbeans  ...", "Item", "Qty In Boxes"}; tblStock = new JTable(data,header); sorter=new... of implementing row filter to the 4th column of jtable with a textfield but its 

Servlets

Getting Number of Columns
Getting Number of Columns      ... on the browser. To get the number of columns from the database table there is a need... object. To get the number of columns from the database we firstly need a reference 

Java Beginners

sum of all values in a column of jtable
, is there a code to display the sum of all values in a column of a jtable namely CARTtbl... or deleted.   Here is an example of jtable that sums up the values of two columns and display the result in another column. import javax.swing.*; import 

Swing AWT

JTable Cell Validation? - Swing AWT
of JTable with 3 columns Name,Number,Price and the first columns is string...) { String[]columns={"Name","Number","Price"}; Object[][]data...(data,columns); JTable table = new JTable(data, columns); JLabel 

JDBC Questions

all sequences to create jdbc and how can i use jtable to display a single columns or multiple columns
all sequences to create jdbc and how can i use jtable to display a single columns or multiple columns  i am 3rd year cs student in ethiopia. i have a view in my database schema so how can i create a jtable to look the view result 

Swing AWT

How to delete and update from Jtable cell in swing app
is getting removed from the jtable but selected row is getting deleted from... that the column exists (index > 0 && index < number of columns...How to delete and update from Jtable cell in swing app  Hii Sir 

SQL Question

Write a query to find the total number of rows in a table
Write a query to find the total number of rows in a table  Write a query to find the total number of rows in a table?   Hi, Here is the answer, we can find the total number of rows in a table using following query 

Java-Tutorials

Moving a Column in JTable
' rows and '3' columns with the column header and yellow background color... Moving a Column in JTable       This section describes, how to move a column in JTable 

MySQL

PHP SQL Number of Rows
PHP SQL Number of Rows      .... To understand how to count the number of rows in a table, we have created a sql_num_rows.php...;). The number of rows are returned by the mysql_num_rows() method.     

General

Multi-line cells in the JTable - Java Tutorials
a JTextArea object within a JTable. The behaviour that he was getting... extends JFrame { // The table has 10 rows and 3 columns private final... the rows. I spent about an hour delving through the source code of JTable 

Servlets

Getting Number of Rows
Getting Number of Rows     ... the number of rows in the particular database table without touching our database. As we... want to find out the number of rows without going touching our back- end 

Java-Tutorials

Packing a JTable Component
the data and columns with column headers. To pack the JTable, you will need... for displaying visibleRowCount rows in JTable. getPreferredSize(): This method... Packing a JTable Component      

DMCA.com