Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Showing the Frame with Default Look and Feel
Showing the Frame with Default Look and Feel   ... the frame in the default look and feel. Displayed frame has a combo box and a text... shot of frame with default look and feel: Here is the code of the program 

Swing AWT

Look and Feel - Swing AWT
Look and Feel  i m using netbeans for creating a swing GUI...... and i want to know how to give my gui the "Windows look" as by default it is set to "metal Look".  Hi Friend, Please visit the following links 

Java-Tutorials

Changing Look and Feel of Swing Application
with a unique look and feel name. When you click on the specific button, look of the frame.... This frame shows the "Window" look and feel when you click... and feel of the frame. For example, class name of the "Metal" look 

Framework Questions

look and feel - Framework
look and feel  Hi, i created one jsf page with images and commandlinks ,i adjusted all the spaces in my system here it is looking good but in other sysem it is not looking good.I need solution for the page looking good in any 

Programming Tutorials

Creating a Frame
and Setting a Look and Feel    Setting the Default Look... * Pluggable Look-and-Feel Support* Data Transfer * Internationalization...; Setting the Icon for a Frame    Showing a Dialog Box   

Java-Tutorials

Creating a Frame
windows are represented by the JFrame class. Java supports the look and feel... the boolean value true. The close button of the frame by default performs the hide... Creating a Frame : Swing Tutorials    

Java Beginners

call frame - Java Beginners
JRadioButton rb1 = new JRadioButton(); rb1.setText("Look and feel...call frame   dear java, I want to ask something about call frame to another frame and back to first frame. I have FrameA and FrameB. In frameA 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Frame in Java
windows are represented by the Frame class. Java supports the look and feel... Create a Frame in Java       Introduction This program shows you how to create a frame 

Java Interview Questions

collection frame - Java Interview Questions
enum pattern). (5)Swing: New skinnable look and feel, called synth. Varargs...collection frame   starting from jdk1.0 to jdk 1.5,what are the feature s added in each version of collection frame up to jdk1.5 .  Hi 

Java-Tutorials

Removing the title bar of the Frame in Java
to hide the title bar of the frame or window. The frame is initially by default...() method of the Frame class then the frame will look without the title bar otherwise the frame will be in the default format. The method setUndecorated() takes 

Programming Tutorials

About Themes in Flex4
About Themes in Flex4: A theme is used for providing a look and feel of an application. Theme is a color scheme. The default theme for flex 4 is Spark. The Spark theme is a combination of style and skin classes. In this example you 

Hibernate Questions

hibernat frame work
hibernat frame work  what is the deployment structure for 'hibernete.cfg.xml','contact.hbm.xml','Contact.java','FirstExample.java' programs into eclipse ide   Have a look at the following link: Hibernate Tutorial 

Java Beginners

Can u Look to the error plz - Java Beginners
Can u Look to the error plz  this is my code can u modify it plz...*; public class human extends Frame { public static void main(String[] args){new...;where is the answer sir.? just i want from you to look what is the error plz 

Programming Tutorials

How to make frame of the picture, make frame of the picture, frame of the picture
How to make frame of the picture       This is about a frame example that has been made by some steps... Overlay, Bevel and Emboss as I have done here. This your final result. Look 

Spring Framework Questions

How to configure mvc:default-servlet-handler tag?
How to configure mvc:default-servlet-handler tag?  How to configure mvc:default-servlet-handler tag? Please feel free to suggest examples or any reference websites. Thanks 

PHP

ZF Change The Layout

Java Beginners

FRAME
FRAME  WHILE I'M RUNNINGFILE OF A GUI PROGRAMME(JDBC CONNECTION) INSTEAD OF OUTPUT FRAME ONLY TWO BLANK FRAMES ARE GETTING DISPLAYD... CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SOLVE DS PROBLEM 

JDBC Questions

FRAME
FRAME  WHILE I'M RUNNINGFILE OF A GUI PROGRAMME(JDBC CONNECTION) INSTEAD OF OUTPUT FRAME ONLY TWO BLANK FRAMES ARE GETTING DISPLAYD... CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SOLVE DS PROBLEM 

JSP Interview Questions

frame
frame  how to creat a frame in java   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; class RetrieveDataFromTextFields{ public static void main(String[] args 

Java Beginners

Frame

Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a frame of the picture.
How to design a frame of the picture.       This is a picture frame example, it will help you to make a picture frame easily because it has some simple steps. If you want 

Java-Tutorials

Iconifying and Maximizing a frame in Java
and maximizing a frame in java. Iconifying means to show a frame in minimized form. This program displays a frame in both forms. By default the frame... Iconifying and Maximizing a frame in Java    

Java Tips and Examples

JTree Open Icon
swing.defaultlaf is non-null, the default look and feel is used...; UIManager :  The UIManager class keeps the current look and feel... as the default look and feels class uses its values..Otherwise 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the Icon for the frame in Java
Setting the Icon for the frame in Java   ... the icon of the frame. This program is the detailed illustration to set the icon to the frame. Toolkit class has been used to get the image and then the image 

Java-Tutorials

Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java
Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java   ... an icon for the frame in Java Swing. This program helps us to set the icon (image) on the title bar of the frame. When you open frame or window the icon 

Programming Tutorials

UITableViewCell selectedBackgroundView
application we have lots of options to customize the look and feel of Table View. For example we can either add color or background image to cellView. By default 

General

Image Size
. This is an actual representation of object. Simply, it helps us to feel associated with an object on the frame. Some images are either 'literal' images.... For setting an image on the frame, you will need an image that have to be added 

General

Hiding Frame in Java
Hiding Frame in Java       Introduction This section illustrates you how to hide the Java Awt frame... will see that only one method of the frame is important for the purpose 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the close button operation for the frame in Java
will learn how to implement the close button of any frame or window in java application. By default the close button of the frame is not in working state. If you... Setting the close button operation for the frame in Java 

HTML Questions

frame update another frame.
frame update another frame.   How do I make a link or form in one frame update another frame 

DMCA.com