Home Discussion Discuss: Laying Out Components Using Absolute Coordinates

• i need your helpFarhan June 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM

sir i have to take the many component according to the free size frame because different user will have to different type of screen size so how can i set the component according to the free size fame on java swing

• ThanksVidura November 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Works fine;

• Thank youAlex January 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Thank you, this was harder to find than it should have been. I'm glad someone decided to show how to do this.

• ThanksPro January 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM

This is one of the best things that I could find in the internet please keep it there and ...... thanks for your knowledge...

• java swingsalam July 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM

thanks...

• It worksCole June 22, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Nice tutorial it works. But if you are trying to make something that works with more than one class, it doesn't work

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Laying Out Components Using Absolute Coordinates
Laying Out Components Using Absolute Coordinates... or the frame. Absolute coordinates are the fixed points of frame or window which is used for your application. The coordinates are specified based on the x-axis 

Mobile Applications Questions

HOW TO FIND OUT GPS COORDINATES WITHOUT USING ONLINE DATABASE OR OTHERTHING ON MOBILE
HOW TO FIND OUT GPS COORDINATES WITHOUT USING ONLINE DATABASE OR OTHERTHING ON MOBILE  Hello Sir,, Good Morning Actually i have been... to reterive gps coordinates(tude and lontitude and others related to it) only 

HOW TO FIND OUT GPS COORDINATES WITHOUT USING ONLINE DATABASE OR OTHERTHING ON MOBILE
HOW TO FIND OUT GPS COORDINATES WITHOUT USING ONLINE DATABASE OR OTHERTHING ON MOBILE  Hello Sir,, Good Morning Actually i have been... to reterive gps coordinates(tude and lontitude and others related to it) only 

Swing AWT

Lost Using Swing Components
Lost Using Swing Components  Hello, I sound like every other newbie but I desperately need help. I have to write an application for the WebBuy... be indebted if someone would help me out as I am lost: //Insert missing code here 

Java-Tutorials

Getting a absolute path
Getting a absolute path     .... Then this problem can be solved by using a method getAbsolutePath().The method.... To find an absolute path of a file, Firstly we have to make a class 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file absolute path
() method, you can find out the absolute path of any file...Java file absolute path In this section, you will learn how to get the absolute path of the file. Description of code: If you want to locate a file without 

Java Beginners

Lost Using Swing Components  Hello, I sound like every other newbie but I desperately need help. I have to write an application for the WebBuy Company that allows a user to compose the three parts of a complete email message 

Java Beginners

Lost Using Swing Components  Hello, I sound like every other newbie but I desperately need help. I have to write an application for the WebBuy Company that allows a user to compose the three parts of a complete email message 

General

Show Coordinates
Show Coordinates      ... displays the location of cursor,  i.e., shows coordinates with respect to x... and y-axis. The BoxLayout.PAGE_AXIS displays the components in the direction 

General

Chapter 2. Design, build and test web components
components Prev  Part I. ... Servlet filters are pluggable Web components that allow us to implement pre-processing... Servlet filters are small Web components that intercept requests and responses 

Java Beginners

Lost Using Swing Components(2)
Lost Using Swing Components(2)  Here is the code block corrected: //Insert missing code here. import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; public class JEMail extends JFrame implements ActionListener { //Insert missing code 

Applet Questions

Lost Using Swing Components(3)
Lost Using Swing Components(3)  Hello, I sound like every other newbie but I desperately need help. I have to write an application for the WebBuy Company that allows a user to compose the three parts of a complete email message 

JavaScript Questions

Is there anyone out there?
Is there anyone out there?  Hi please could somebody respond as I am seeking advice but not getting any and do not know whether or not to continue using this site 

Flex Questions

Referencing components in flex 4
Referencing components in flex 4  I used to create flex 3 applications using canvas as main components. In this moment I am creating flex 4 applications but components (now based on s:Group) are not referenced inside 

Java Server Faces

JSF Components
. So the final conclusion of using third party components is that a more...JSF Components      Components in JSF are elements like text box, button, table etc.. that are used 

Blog

Creating Custom Components using JSF
JSF contains its basic set of UI components and provides an easy way of creating custom components of your own according to the need of the application. Components in JSF are elements like text box, button, table etc. that are used 

Java Server Faces Questions

Editing UI components using managed bean
Editing UI components using managed bean  Hello friends... I want to edit the properties of a inputText on JSP page using its managed bean. I have a simple inoutText and commandButton on jsp page and on click of button, i want 

Enterprise Java

Composite Components
Composite Components This section contains a brief description and complete example over Composite Components in JSF2.0 . About Composite Components... components consist of collections of markup-tags with other components. These user 

Java Interview Questions

add tow numbers with out using arthamatic operaters
add tow numbers with out using arthamatic operaters  add tow numbers with out using arthamatic operaters 

PHP Questions

absolute path in php - PHP
absolute path in php  how to get absolute path in php 

Java Beginners

get absolute time java
get absolute time java  How to get absolute time in java 

Programming Tutorials

Flex custom components
Custom Flex Components: In the Flex 3 development, User can create custom components using mxml or ActionScript. In this example user can see mxml custom component. The purpose to create custom components in the Flex application 

Adobe Flex

Using Flex Containers
Using Flex Containers       Flex delivers containers of two types one is for laying out the components... ApplicationControlBar Layout To position the components 

JSP Servlet Questions

adding two numbers with out using any operator
adding two numbers with out using any operator  how to add two numbers with out using any operator   import java.math.*; class AddNumbers { public static void main(String[] args) { BigInteger num1=new 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to handle Transaction IN and OUT in Inventory using java
How to handle Transaction IN and OUT in Inventory using java  Hi.... The scanned data is in .CSV file, Loaded to Oracle database using Oracle SQL Developer... when the items are OUT, again same scan two times as we have two barcodes 

Flex 3

Action Script custom components
Flex Custom Components using Action Script:- You can create custom components by define Action Script class. User can create two type of custom components. First is visual custom components like Button, LinkButton, CheckBox, ComboBox 

SQL Question

In and Out parameters - SQL
In and Out parameters  What are in and out parameters in stored... no's and get output using parameters in MySql  Hi Friend, Stored Procedures... parameters-IN,OUT,INOUT. 1)IN: It is default parameter which is passed 

Java Tips and Examples

Getting a absolute path
Getting a absolute path      ... after reading this lesson, you will be able to find the absolute path of a file.... Then this problem can be solved by using a method getAbsolutePath(). The method 

Programming Tutorials

Test and debug enterprise components
Test and debug enterprise components... components Generating EJB deployment code from the workbench... projects using an existing test environment 

DMCA.com