Home Discussion Discuss: Set the Color of a Tab in a Tabbed Pane Container in Java

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Set the Color of a Tab in a Tabbed Pane Container in Java
Set the Color of a Tab in a Tabbed Pane Container in Java... will learn how to set colors for a tab in a tabbed pane container in Java Swing... shows you how to set the color for each tab in the tabbed pane container 

Programming Tutorials

Change the color of the selected tab
(tab, BorderLayout.CENTER); tab.add("Tab 1", new JLabel("This is Tabbed Pane 1")); tab.add("Tab 2", new JLabel("This is Tabbed Pane 2")); tab.add("Tab 3", new JLabel("This is Tabbed Pane 3")); tab.add("Tab 4", new JLabel 

Java Beginners

color changing - Java Beginners
, BorderLayout.CENTER); tab.add("Tab 1", new JLabel("This is Tabbed Pane 1")); tab.add("Tab 2", new JLabel("This is Tabbed Pane 2")); tab.add("Tab 3", new JLabel("This is Tabbed Pane 3")); tab.add("Tab 4", new JLabel("This is Tabbed Pane

Framework Questions

how to change background color in dojo tab container - Framework
how to change background color in dojo tab container  how to change background color in dojo tab container 

Java-Tutorials

Enable and Disable Tab in Java
and disable any tab in a TabbedPane component of Java Swing. The tabbed pane container can have one or more tables. All the tabs have a specific area in same... Enable and Disable Tab in Java    

Java-Tutorials

Create a Scroll Pane Container in Java
Create a Scroll Pane Container in Java   ... to create a scroll pane container in Java Swing. When you simply create a Text Area... adding the JScrollPane component of Java Swing. Following is the screen shot 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Desktop Pane Container in Java
Create a Desktop Pane Container in Java   ... pane container in Java. The desktop pane container is a container, which has... under the desktop pane. Following figure shows the JDesktopPane component of Java 

Framework Questions

Tab Container
Tab Container  AM i going to have loading problems when i let the user to create an infinite number of tabs ??? btw am trying to create a single page application with multiple tabs (or panels 

Java Beginners

Tabbed in java
Tabbed in java  hello sir i want to use tabbed in my project and i want that if i clicked one tabbed then open one form and if i click another tabbed then it open another form can plz help me Thank you   Hi Friend 

Java Beginners

Tabbed in java
Tabbed in java  hello sir i want to use tabbed in my project and i want that if i clicked one tabbed then open one form and if i click another tabbed then it open another form can plz help me Thank you   Hello Friend 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Tomahawk pannelTabbedPane tag
to create a tabbed pane. Its has the capability of switching the tabs at client side or server side. If its "serverSideTabSwitch" attribute is set... a specific tab to be opened by default when it is rendered then we can set its 

Framework Questions

Container - add() - Framework
)); //Set the menu bar and add the label to the content pane...Container - add()  add(Component comp) Appends the specified component to the end of this container. This add method from Container class 

Java-Tutorials

Java JTabbedPane Example
the Tab pane in JFrame. javax.swing.JTabbedPane provides the feature to add tabs onto the frame in Java. Using tab user can switch to one component to another...(lab8); tp=new JTabbedPane(); Container pane 

Java-Tutorials

Add and Remove Tab to a JTabbedPane Container
Add and Remove Tab to a JTabbedPane Container  ...: This section shows you how to add a tab to the JTabbedPane container and how to remove tab from a JTabbedPane container.  In this section, you will learn 

Wicket

Using "Tab" in wicket
tabbed panel in Wicket. In this example of creating Tab panel in wicket we have...;    Tab Panel items are separated with the different tab... one tab will be activated at a time. In the previous section of Wicket example 

Java Beginners

Container or Component - Java Beginners
container 4) a container always has a content pane which holds the components...Container or Component  I was asked this question on and am having... about the realtionship between Components and Containers in Java GUI? 1 

Java Tips and Examples

JTabbedPane
Java: JTabbedPane Description. The JTabbedPane container allows many... JTabbedPane.LEFT Adding tabs to the JTabbedPane Add tabs to a tabbed pane... to show by clicking on a tab. A tab may also be selected by the program 

Java Beginners

java gui-with jscroll pane
java gui-with jscroll pane  Dear friends.. I have a doubt in my gui application. I developed 1 application. In this application is 1 Jscrollpane of height 600 and width 400. Normally it is showing 200 height and 400 width 

Java Beginners

java gui-with jscroll pane
java gui-with jscroll pane  Dear friends.. I have a doubt in my gui application. I developed 1 application. In this application is 1 Jscrollpane of height 600 and width 400. Normally it is showing 200 height and 400 width 

Java Beginners

Joption pane - Java Beginners
? There are nine words in total Java has a standard to index elements starting with 0 

Java Tips and Examples

Summary - GUI Containers
(); Constructor. Creates new tabbed pane. tp = new JTabbledPane(place...Java: Summary - GUI Containers In this section we are going to discuss about...) JOptionPane c) JScrollPane d) JTabbedPane Top-level Container 

Java Beginners

Java scroll pane-java GUI
Java scroll pane-java GUI  Dear friends.. Very Good morning. I have a doubt in my gui application. Take ex:- My gui application has 1 Jscrollpane of height 600 and width 400. normally it is showing 200 height and 400 width 

Java Beginners

JTABLE SCROLL PANE
*/ public static void main(String args[]) { /* * Set the Nimbus look... and feel setting code (optional) "> /* * If Nimbus (introduced in Java 

Java Beginners

JTABLE SCROLL PANE
*/ public static void main(String args[]) { /* * Set the Nimbus look... and feel setting code (optional) "> /* * If Nimbus (introduced in Java 

Java Tips and Examples

Content Panes
Java: Content Panes Description Before Java 2 each top-level container had only one layer. Java 2 top-level containers (JFrame, JApplet, ...) have... Each container has a preconstructed content pane of class Container. You can 

Java Beginners

Java container
Java container  What is a Container in a GUI 

Java Tips and Examples

JPanel - Container
Java: JPanel - Container   Learn how to use the JPanel Container... JPanel(); Set the layout and other characteristics See Layouts...(200, 100)); p.setBackground(Color.blue); You may want to set 

Java Interview Questions

java container
java container  Why the container does not support multiple layout managers 

Java Tips and Examples

Color
. White is (255, 255, 255) and black is (0,0,0). Color Constants Java... model and transparency. There is a Color Chooser in Java 2 that lets the user... Java NotesColor Description The java.awt.Color class is used 

Java-Tutorials

Creating a JTabbedPane Container in Java Swing
Creating a JTabbedPane Container in Java Swing  ... to create the JTabbedPane container in Java Swing. The example for illustration... component of Java Swing which contains separate button for the separate tab. You 

DMCA.com